Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

For All: Rev.Chap.21:1….and I saw a new heaven and a new earth (Jesus brings the New Testament) for the first heaven and the first earth(the old testament) were passed away…v21…I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem(Jesus) coming down out of the heaven(spirit) prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.(Jesus is the bridegroom)..V3….and I heard a great voice(Jesus) saying behold the tabernacle of God is with men(Jesus said the Kingdom is within) and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people and God himself shall be their God. V4….And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes(no need to cry out for God, he is within) and there shall be no more death(as we partake of the tree of life, Jesus) neither sorrow nor crying(unto God) and no more pain: FOR THE FORMER THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY(the old testament).V5….and he that sat on the throne said, behold I make all things(words, doctrines) new! These are the teachings of Jesus in the New Testament, new way, perfection unto God no more crying out, striving for perfect. Its a gift from God through Jesus.

Lets take a look at the last chapter in the revelation of Jesus. Chap.22:1……and he shewed me a pure river of water of life.(out of our bellys shall flow rivers of living water)….proceeding out fo the throne(power) of God and of the lamb(Jesus)! In the midst on either side of the river was the tree of life(Jesus) which bare twelve fruit(disciples from the fruit of Jesus mouth) and the leaves of the tree were for healing the nations.(Jesus hands were laid on many for healing) V3…and there shall be no more curse: but the throne(power) of God and of the lamb shall be in it.(God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit/ dwell in mankind that where the throne of God is)

For me that is what Jesus came to earth to do. Establish the power of God within each human being. As a person draws on that spirit of God, river of life, bringing it into himself, he is grafting himself into the tree/vine of life, Jesus.

Let those who have ears to hear, of spirit, hear. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Lets take a look at the last chapter in the revelation of Jesus. Chap.22:1……and he shewed me a pure river of water of life.(out of our bellys shall flow rivers of living water)….proceeding out fo the throne(power) of God and of the lamb(Jesus)! In the midst on either side of the river was the tree of life(Jesus) which bare twelve fruit(disciples from the fruit of Jesus mouth) and the leaves of the tree were for healing the nations.(Jesus hands were laid on many for healing) V3…and there shall be no more curse: but the throne(power) of God and of the lamb shall be in it.(God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit/ dwell in mankind that where the throne of God is)

For me that is what Jesus came to earth to do. Establish the power of God within each human being. As a person draws on that spirit of God, river of life, bringing it into himself, he is grafting himself into the tree/vine of life, Jesus.

but since the past 2000 years what happen to all who died and who are not part of the 144k so meant to live on the new earth ?they have not receive their reward for their believe ,

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

when was this accomplished?Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

is this also already done ;Rev 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
    Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
    Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

it seams to me that you are taking a short cut to the kingdom and so not enter trough the door but the back door ,so you may not recieve the proper garmen.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Let those who have ears to hear, of spirit, hear. IMO, TK

do you really believe that God as to establish his power in men ,God does not give power to men only it seems he does but it is him in the back ground that act to fullfil his word ,

power means authority right ?

so the power remain in God hands and will

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Did God give Adam authority? Did God give Jesus power and authority? How about the disciples of Jesus? Did Jesus give mankind the same power and authority to go into all the world and preach and heal the sick? Yes is the answer. You seem to have a form of religion but deny the power thereof!

Anybody can declare anything as truth, but if you can't back up your religion with the power works of God you have nothing, IMO!

The power of God was always the calling card of God throughout the ages. Walk in it as though you see it working and when God/love is able to find his way through all the dirty, mental residue, sin thinking and self denial, it will perform its will-power in the earth. If we are diligent to wait unto the end! Not of this world, the “end” of our mind cleansing. What you think and dwell on is what you give in life and what you get.

If you understood that the mind must be clean first before the love power of God can flow then you might be able to comprehend the power you have. Maybe you are to busy denying the power thereof.

Jesus said, all power in heaven and in earth is given me, now you go in my name (place) or (in my stead/instead of me) and do the same power works.

This stuff is not for the fainthearted or weeklings. These are promises from God who cannot lie. He made the statment his words cannot return void of that which he sent them to accomplish. When you open your heart and let the words of God cleanse you to perfection, you will do greater things than Jesus did! I'm only repeating what Jesus said. I didn't make this stuff up.

Its not as easy as it might seem. Peter jumped out of the boat and walked a certain way on water. Then his mind allowed unbelief to enter and he began to sink. Jesus ask, why did you disbelieve? Like a bodybuilder or runner when you first start, its little bits at a time until you are in strong condition. This you don't hear in religion. They waste time, IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 10 2011,14:42)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 09 2011,09:05)
    I can promise this. Everyone who remains in the Old Testament will reap the destruction of the old testament. It produced sin and darkness. The New Testament give life more abundant. Not a hard choice for me, how about you? TK

Hi Tim,

I think your practice of picking and choosing only “happy” scriptures to believe in is a little risky and near-sighted.

Do you believe that since God is love, no one at all will be destroyed?  

peace,
    mike

Mike: God is spirit as you well know. God is truth as you well know. God is life and love as you well know. These factors or facets of God do not war against one another or anything.

Everything that is of God is a form of love, mercy, compassion, caring, giving, blessing etc.! These therefore are the only true expressions of life. Blessings can't war! When does mercy war? What comes against compassion?

There is no war in God. There is no darkness in God. There are no lies in God, only truth.

Outside of God is outer darkness with weeping and gnashing of teeth. In deep darkness almost all light is covered or blocked but still there, light is eternal/God.

Evil is outside of God not within. Darkness is not truth, it is an illusion as truth. Darkness is truth to a man that believes it to be truth, this is illusion of truth. Yet, God/Truth is, evil is not.

Yet if man believes in evil as in the begining, then it exists, to him, as though truth but really only an illusion of his truth. Darkness only exists by covering and blocking the light of God with untruth. Absolute light/God still is.

Darkness still attempts to block and cover the light/truth. Evil and all its factors are destruction, hurt, pain, lies about truth, deceptions of truth, doctrines against truth, any form of sin/error of thinking. Sin is thinking against the truth or believing religious lies and deceptions.

The truth/Jesus came to mankind to show him the truth of God. If one goes back to the old testament he finds error, darkness and sin about God.

You accuse me of picking and choosing only “happy” scriptures. Yes I follow the gospel of God through Jesus. You call it risky and near-sighted. I call it Jesus lord of lords. The happy scriptures came through Jesus, not the Old Testament.

Do I believe that since God is love, no one at all will be destroyed?

If they are of God there is no death. If they are of the ot evil and destruction, they will kill & die. All that needs to die is the evil believing. Remove the evil/dark thinking and you have light/love. No death/war. Then they are of God/love with no death. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

There is no war in God.

Hi Tim,

How does 'your belief' square with this verse?

Ex.15:3 The LORD is a man of war: YHVH is his name.

Or how about this one…

Psalms 120:7  I for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

ED: Hey how are ya doin! Lets look at the New Testament revelation of God brought to light through Jesus the lord. If God is love does love kill? Does peace kill? Does joy kill? Does kindness kill? Does meekness, gentleness, or any of the fruit of the spirit of God? Is God the killer or is darkness of thinking the killer. Did Jesus come to kill, steal and destroy people. NO! The enemy of truth is untruth/lies against the truth/ deceptions like God killing people, darkness covering the truth of peace and love.

The Truth of God is waring against the lies of mans religion. Man accepted evil at the begining and began to proliferate the lie/error/sin down through mankind. The old testament is loaded with it. If you find a true revelation of God in the old testament it is always a power work of life or healing or saving human life.

Why serve death? Is that what we want? Didn't Jesus give us abundant life? Then why do we accept death, sickness, disease etc.?

Light has no fight against mankind. Light does not fight darkness. When light shows up, darkness leaves. Religious devil doctrines are instantly gone when the truth is accepted by the individual.

The only thing that is killing mankind is death in the mind, in one form or another. We allow sickness and cancers and horrible things into our Temple of God, completely defiling it! We allow premature death, itself, to manifest its destruction unto death within us and call it “the will of God”. Thats one of the horrible, deceptive, lies people have bought into. We better start believing in God, health and healing unto life to iradicate & overcome death and dissease! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hey Tim, I'm doin fine; how about you?

Was 'kill' mentioned in either of those verses?

So yo do believe there is a war going on; right?

Death is not mentioned in either of those verses.

Light is also not mentioned in either of those verses.

What about when someone is murdered, like Jesus was?
    How does someone being murdered square with your beliefs?
    What bearing does being killed have to do with the recipients beliefs or thoughts?

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Again let me say, God is not against his creation. God is a creator. A creator gives life, he does not take away or destroy life. The spirit of dark, in the minds of men, that were in sin/error was/is destroying mankind and will if we don't change our minds. Jesus came revealing a God of life, light, giving to all freely. God is in your mind. It is either life or death, truth or lies, light or dark. The stronger love is the more God is reflected in ones life. The more illusion of truth or man made doctrines exists in the mind the more destructive that human tends to be. We can wash away the evil through baptism of the spirit/words of truth and live in the good or cover the good with evil and live in hell. Our choice.

It is never flesh and blood that God deals with. It is the evil programing. When a computer is full of wrong programing, do you throw it away or re-program it? Our minds are much like computers. What we learn we grow by and what we believe we program within. The higher our vista the greater the viewpoint which creates a higher perception of truth which is tainted and colored by previous programings called beliefs. The stronger belief is retained as programing. We become what we program ourselves with. Good or evil! Good is and evil is not. Evil is a lie from the begining. An illusion of truth believed by a man. It attempts to cover or block the light of truth it can't destroy it. Truth still stands forever. We must remove the darkness, sin/wrong thinking, individually, with the truth from Jesus. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

So, the war is over “Truth” then?

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: If one believes he can be killed or murdered then would he not get what he believes to be? If you believe you have control over life and death like Jesus, when do you die?
    There have been examples of some who just disapeared from the earth! If you choose to follow the masses, go buy a coffin. I must spend my efforts believing, against all odds and upstream against strong negativety and death and destruction, believing what Jesus said was the truth.

There is truly a work for today that most may not know. Its called believing against all odds. Either my lord reigns or he doesn't. I believe whatever Jesus says is truth from God. Now and forever. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure if that was suppose to be an answer to this question (so I'll ask again)…

So, the war is over “Truth” then?

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Absoulutely, the war we must face for purified faith in God, is over God/truth or sin,anti-god beliefs of who and what man is to God. The NT will of God toward man or lies about the will of God. Life or Death, creation of life/destruction of life, peace or discontentment, etc.!

From Jesus till now…

Thy Kingdom come, or it has not come!

Mankind is clean and perfect unto God or dirty and imperfect by the things they do.

Mankind is saved by faith or condemned by personal works…

Mankind has abundant life within or sickness and disease….

Man can live in eternal life or eternal death if he accepts the latter….

and so on and so forth. the war is for a proper, purified mind of Christ who thought it not robery to be equil with God our Father. To recongnize our purification by our fathers words alone, above the evil religious forces in high places pronouncing gloom and doom and destruction. To know that we are the offspring of the most high God. All we have to do is adhere to the words of Jesus the lord and know that is has nothing to do with our efforts for goodness. You are good by faith or you are not any good. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 20 2011,04:52)
    Absoulutely, the war we must face for purified faith in God, is over God/truth or sin,anti-god beliefs of who and what man is to God. The NT will of God toward man or lies about the will of God. Life or Death, creation of life/destruction of life, peace or discontentment, etc.!

From Jesus till now…

1) Thy Kingdom come, or it has not come!

2) Mankind is clean and perfect unto God or dirty and imperfect by the things they do.

3) Mankind is saved by faith or condemned by personal works…

4) Mankind has abundant life within or sickness and disease….

5) Man can live in eternal life or eternal death if he accepts the latter….

and so on and so forth.  the war is for a proper, purified mind of Christ who thought it not robery to be equil with God our Father. To recongnize our purification by our fathers words alone, above the evil religious forces in high places pronouncing gloom and doom and destruction. To know that we are the offspring of the most high God. All we have to do is adhere to the words of Jesus the lord and know that is has nothing to do with our efforts for goodness. You are good by faith or you are not any good.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) Yes; God's kingdom has come!

2) Yes, it is our choice…
    Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

3) Words are part of personal works (See Rev.14:13)…
    Matt 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

4) Are you saying he cannot have both?

5) What is eternal death?

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: There is no death as in cessation of existance. There is eternal life, either in union with God or separated from God in the mind. IMO,TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Then you agree that there is no such thing as 'eternal death'; right?

God bless  
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I guess there could be eternal separation from God. I think God would always offer a way of return. Don't know? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Then it wouldn't be 'eternal', would it?

God bless  
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: No, it would not be 'eternal' if ever brought back. I was referring to mental “awareness/consciousness” ! The only life you have is in the mind. What you are aware of is whatever life you have. If your mind could be put on a shelf for a billion years with no awareness or consciousness you would have no ideas of what happened. If you were never made aware again it would be eternal cessation of awareness which is non-existance. Thats death to me. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Thanks for giving the thoughtful insight. :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account