Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

hiding ,from answering my questions ,changing subject,create a diversion,in the hope your inability to answer the question would be forgotten. Treating others as you would like to be treated.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 04 2010,00:58)
    georg

hiding ,from answering my questions ,changing subject,create a diversion,in the hope your inability to answer the question would be forgotten. Treating others as you would like to be treated.

Pierre

Pierre

The fact that my wife shares this spot on the forum with me, and if I were to get a tile for telling you what I think of you, would obviously effect her; therefore I will restrain my self from doing so.
    You have shown that you are not interested in truth, only to appear to be wise.
    It apparently makes you feel good to see your name in every column, period.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 12 2010,00:59)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

The fact that my wife shares this spot on the forum with me, and if I were to get a tile for telling you what I think of you, would obviously effect her; therefore I will restrain my self from doing so.

Georg

georg

i will now leave the forum ,and prove you wrong,

so good bye

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 12 2010,06:35)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 12 2010,00:59)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

i will now leave the forum ,and prove you wrong,

so good bye

Pierre

Pierre

You are either a very proud man, or a very stubborn man. Does it hurt your pride to ask questions, and learning something new, or are you just to stubborn to admit you could be wrong?
    It is not the number of years you spend studying the Bible that give you understanding, it is God's Holy Spirit; that is why I have nothing to boast about.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i am glad you have given me a choice ,of two, do you really think that i would not know that ,it is all of Gods spirit,
    if i would have spend 50 years to study the scriptures and would have not understand that elementary understanding ,i would be lost is it.?

and i have ask you things and wen i question you on it ,nothing,

understand something ,we only know each other trough the quotes we exchanged between us.so my view from you is very limited but thats all we have,

so the approach is different if we could see and talk, some even use a picture to represent them as a illusion.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 17 2010,04:23)
    georg

i am glad you have given me a choice ,of two, do you really think that i would not know that ,it is all of Gods spirit,
    if i would have spend 50 years to study the scriptures and would have not understand that elementary understanding ,i would be lost is it.?

understand something ,we only know each other trough the quotes we exchanged between us.so my view from you is very limited but thats all we have,

so the approach is different if we could see and talk, some even use a picture to represent them as a illusion.

Pierre

Pierre

Do you watch any TV ministries?
    There are three in particular that consider themself scholars.
    Have you noticed that in all things they don't agree?
    Ever wonder why that is? are they not all taught by the same Holy Spirit?
    Why is it that every body here on the forum has a different opinion? do not all claim to be guided by the ONE Spirit?

You have it backwards, all of your questions I have answered, you are the one that has ALWAYS avoided answering mine. I can't believe you still do that.
    I have given you scriptures, my explanations, and when necessary, historical facts; “YOU HAVE IGNORED THEM ALL”.

I take one thing I said about you back, you have no pride.

Georg

JustAskin
    Participant

George,
    It takes but a teeny bit of effort for one of you two to make a sign on for themself.
    Call it Baker2, whatever…

In fact, though, the two of you posting as one highlights that confusion would reign if indeed God and Jesus …and the Holy Spirit were one body as Trunitarians say.

We would not know who was saying what at any time.

And since Jehovah God, God the Father, is the only one to be worshipped, it would be hard for us to know at any time if we shoukd worship the one who is at that time speaking to us.

Just as it is often difficult for us to know if it is George or Irene who is posting.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 18 2010,06:08)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

Why is it that every body here on the forum has a different opinion? do not all claim to be guided by the ONE Spirit?

You have it backwards, all of your questions I have answered, you are the one that has ALWAYS avoided answering mine. I can't believe you still do that.
    I have given you scriptures, my explanations, and when necessary, historical facts; “YOU HAVE IGNORED THEM ALL”.

Georg

georg,

my friend,no i do not watch TV evangelical shows,they really know how to make the money, there skills are without measure of deceit.there difference is not in scriptures but they do not want to share there capital gains.

large is the door of perdition.

anyway Georg you and i have many things in common,you are a self made man ,so am i,you hat to struggle with many things in live it was not so to speak a given, so am i,
    we both European,we also related by ancestors,i am also descended from Germanic background,we are sort of cousins.

and as for my pride,ego and pride are but one line in difference,so close that sometimes we are confused witch one it is.

but at one point we will have to shake hands and start over what you say brother??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 18 2010,01:35)
    George,
    It takes but a teeny bit of effort for one of you two to make a sign on for themself.
    Call it Baker2, whatever…

In fact, though, the two of you posting as one highlights that confusion would reign if indeed God and Jesus …and the Holy Spirit were one body as Trunitarians say.

We would not know who was saying what at any time.

And since Jehovah God, God the Father, is the only one to be worshipped, it would be hard for us to know at any time if we shoukd worship the one who is at that time speaking to us.

Just as it is often difficult for us to know if it is George or Irene who is posting.

All you have to do is look who's name is at the bottom.

Georg

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2010,03:55)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 18 2010,06:08)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg,

my friend,no i do not watch TV evangelical shows,they really know how to make the money, there skills are without measure of deceit.there difference is not in scriptures but they do not want to share there capital gains.

large is the door of perdition.

anyway Georg you and i have many things in common,you are a self made man ,so am i,you hat to struggle with many things in live it was not so to speak a given, so am i,
    we both European,we also related by ancestors,i am also descended from Germanic background,we are sort of cousins.

and as for my pride,ego and pride are but one line in difference,so close that sometimes we are confused witch one it is.

but at one point we will have to shake hands and start over what you say brother??

Pierre

Pierre

:D , I will say one thing; you don't rouse easy; maybe that's good.
    I like to take you by your word, but you have been evasive in the past, if that were to change, I would be all for it, cousin.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

thanks,

so were we going from here? since i did not give you my version or only partly of what Dn;statue,and beast are ,

but i believe we agree that the fourth beast in Dan;is the Roman empire,(including the toes)

if so lets take it from here

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2010,10:31)
    georg

thanks,

so were we going from here? since i did not give you my version or only partly of what Dn;statue,and beast are ,

but i believe we agree that the fourth beast in Dan;is the Roman empire,(including the toes)

Pierre

Pierre

Let's forget the ten toes for a moment, and go to the beast in Rev. 17.
    You know, there are two more beats with 7 heads, Rev. 12:3,. and Rev. 13:1.
    Do you think these 7 heads represent something different each time?
    Lets begin here, and tell me; what or who, do these 7 heads represent?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 20 2010,14:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2010,10:31)
    georg

thanks,

Pierre

Pierre

Let's forget the ten toes for a moment, and go to the beast in Rev. 17.
    You know, there are two more beats with 7 heads, Rev. 12:3,. and Rev. 13:1.
    Do you think these 7 heads represent something different each time?
    Lets begin here, and tell me; what or who, do these 7 heads represent?

Georg

georg

the dragon is Satan.

in rev13; the beast are the representation of all the world powers, the sixth head being the Roman empire,the seven head to me it looks like it is the democratic union of countries

the beast in rev;17 is something else

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre

Let's start with Rev. 12. You are right, as in Rev. 13 you read, it is Satan who is the power behind “all” worldly kingdoms; he is the “god” of this world.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The “great red dragon” is Satan. The “seven” heads are specifically the seven major empires, world governments, of the bible. These seven heads appear on all three of those beasts, but what is different are the horns and crowns.
    On this beast you have “ten” horns, and “seven” crowns.
    On the beast in Rev. 13 you have “ten” horns and “ten” crowns.
    On the beast in Rev. 17 you have “ten” horns but “NO” crowns.
    Here is the explanation for the “horns” and “crowns”.
    First of all, TEN does not mean ten individuals, it means ALL INCLUDED.
    A “HORN” is a symbol for king or ruler, a “crown” symbolises ruler ship.
    The “ten horns” on the first beast represent “ALL” the kings of all seven kingdoms, that is why there are only seven “crowns”, one for each kingdom. Showing that Satan has used all of his kingdoms to destroy God's plan.

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast represents the Roman empire.
    Notice, you have “ten” horns, and “ten” crowns.
    These horns represent “ALL” the kings and emperors that would rule the empire during its entire existence, that is why you have “ten” crowns.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The wilderness is Satan's world, as he is represented as the scarlet colored beast.
    Notice, you have “ten” horns, but no crowns.
    So who are these horns/rulers?

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

What kind of beast/government can you think of, that was made up with “all” (ten) rulers, that had no power to rule individually? but instead “gave” their power to this beast/government?

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

This is the beast/government that was to come.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

What world government was there, that had the backing of all the other countries, that lasted only for a short time, and then turned into the eighth? meaning, it changed in name only.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

It hasn't gone into perdition yet, any idea?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast represents the Roman empire.
    Notice, you have “ten” horns, and “ten” crowns.
    These horns represent “ALL” the kings and emperors that would rule the empire during its entire existence, that is why you have “ten” crowns.

this can not be because 5 are fallen one his and one as not yet come,
    so the six head is Rome,
    now if you think that there are 10 horns and 10 crowns ,
    we know that ;
    Egypt as one horn and one crown
    Assyrians ;as one horn and one crown
    Babylon;as one horn and one crown
    mede perse;as two horns and two crowns
    the Greeks ;as one horn and one crown

Rome;as one horn and one crown

?7 head; as tree horns and tree crowns

this is a total of ten.
    now the seven head beasts in revelation 13 and 17 are the same but at a different time and do different works

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Hello, is there any one else out there that is interested in prophecy?

Pierre

I find it hard to continue, having to deal with such ridiculous nonesense.

However, continue I shall.
    Since you failed to answer “MY” question regarding head number “7”.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The “beast” that was, is referring to a world ruling government, of which Rome “was” the last.
    Then in 1918, the idea of a world government was revived through the establishing of the “LEAGUE OF NATIION”. The members of that government were the “ten horns”, kings, that “gave” their power to this beast/government, Rev. 17:12,13.
    As you know, it only lasted a short time, till 1946, but, out of “IT” came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”. That is why the Bible says, “the eighth is “OF” the seven”.
    It is this government, the “UN”, that is represented as mans last attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, by the “TEN TOES”. That is why the stone strikes the feet and toes of that statue.

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Notice that the stone struck the statue on its feet, made of iron and clay; no mentioning of any other body parts; WHY? All the other “body” parts, representing other empires, have long gone.
    If you have FOX NEWS channel in Canada, and if you have been watching, you should know that our present administration is trying his hardest to bring US into a one world government.

IT WILL HAPPEN.

And then this will happen.

Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

The “stone”, representing God's kingdom on earth, striking the feet, mans last empire, will go as all the other empires have gone, into perdition; because that will be the beginning of Christs rule here on earth.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

We want have to wait long any more.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 22 2010,19:42)

Pierre

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

The “beast” that was, is referring to a world ruling government, of which Rome “was” the last.
    Then in 1918, the idea of a world government was revived through the establishing of the “LEAGUE OF NATIION”. The members of that government were the “ten horns”, kings, that “gave” their power to this beast/government, Rev. 17:12,13.
    As you know, it only lasted a short time, till 1946, but, out of “IT” came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”. That is why the Bible says, “the eighth is “OF” the seven”.
    It is this government, the “UN”, that is represented as mans last attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, by the “TEN TOES”. That is why the stone strikes the feet and toes of that statue.

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Notice that the stone struck the statue on its feet, made of iron and clay; no mentioning of any other body parts; WHY? All the other “body” parts, representing other empires, have long gone.
    If you have FOX NEWS channel in Canada, and if you have been watching, you should know that our present administration is trying his hardest to bring US into a one world government.

IT WILL HAPPEN.

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

The “stone”, representing God's kingdom on earth, striking the feet, mans last empire, will go as all the other empires have gone, into perdition; because that will be the beginning of Christs rule here on earth.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Georg

georg

i have answer you ,but not on the 8 head and the scarlet beast in rev 17

but at this point i am already not making sense to your mind,

i agree to stop here ,before i would start i knew this .

so be it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

the global religion teaches what you believe and that does not affecting me ,i have just give you what i understand.

if you give all credits to your religion believe fine ,i will not debat this,and it is now over.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2010,12:54)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 22 2010,19:42)

Pierre

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

IT WILL HAPPEN.

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Georg

georg

i have answer you ,but not on the 8 head and the scarlet beast in rev 17

but at this point i am already not making sense to your mind,

i agree to stop here ,before i would start i knew this .

so be it

Pierre

Pierre

Your lack of understanding is obvious, because my answers, and explanation, make no sense to you.
    But, my offer to others is still open.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

on the contrary i understand it very well ,my mom was JW and i have read many JW books ,

but my understanding is that all what it says in revelation has to apply.

you have to understand it whit a open mind ,not a preconceived one,
    you fighting with two concepts and you will never see it this way,look them separately in there on reality.
    of truth.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account