Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,17:22)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 30 2010,16:43)

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,02:30)
    georg

Take a look at these verses.

Jer 31:35 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:  

Jer 31:36   If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

pay attention God says the SEED who is the seed?

Jer 31:37   Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.  70AD

The covenant God made with Abraham, Isac, and Jacob (Israel), was an unconditional covenant, it can not be broken.
    There is also another reason.

Eze 36:21   But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  70 AD

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  70 AD

Georg

God as made the seed of Israel a everlasting nation of kings and priests 144k a heavely kingdom

You have children? they are your seed; your grand children, and or your great grand children, etc., are your seed.

Georg

georg

the seed what is talked about is the seed of the spirit,the ones who are born again,

new offspring through the spirit of Christ and God.

If you say so.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

it is not “if i say so “look at scriptures,since Christ he is the offspring of David seed,the apostles are the seed of Israel and became the seed of the kingdom of God,and all who are following Christ are seed of that kingdom the spiritual Israel and heavenly Jerusalem.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,03:29)
    georg

it is not “if i say so “look at scriptures,since Christ he is the offspring of David seed,the apostles are the seed of Israel and became the seed of the kingdom of God,and all who are following Christ are seed of that kingdom the spiritual Israel and heavenly Jerusalem.

This is what the Bible says.

Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

All the faithful are considered sons of Abraham (seeds).
    The apostles are not the only seed of Israel. Israelites are the physical seed, faithful followers of Christ are the spiritual seed of Abraham.

What you are overlooking is the fact that there are two kinds of seed; a spiritual seed which will inherit the spiritual kingdom of God, and a physical seed, the meek, which will inherit the earth.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

georg

the seed what is talked about is the seed of the spirit,the ones who are born again,

Hi Terraricca,

“The Seed” is “The Word”! (Luke 8:11)

Luke 8:11: Now the parable is this: ;The Seed is The Word of God.
    Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
                   having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (“Jesus“=74 AND “Fruit“=74)
                    but the CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE are counted for The Seed.

“The seed” is The “HolySpirit”; “The Word”!

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                     The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 The Word of God grew and multiplied.

Psalm 82:6   have said, Ye are  Gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    “The Word”(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    “maketh the Son”(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2010,14:08)

georg

Hi Terraricca,

Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (“Jesus“=74 AND “Fruit“=74)

Psalm 82:6   have said, Ye are  Gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

edj

that is a parable ,an image,a story,metaphor,to explain a though,an idea,a morality,allegory,

do you get that;Mt 13:20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.

is the scrolls felled on the rocky places??and then the man hears it fall and pick it up ??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,15:55)

georg

Hi Terraricca,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

that is a parable ,an image,a story,metaphor,to explain a though,an idea,a morality,allegory,

do you get that ( ; ) Mt 13:20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.

is the scrolls felled on the rocky places??and then the man hears it fall and pick it up ??

Hi Terraricca,

Could you rephrase what comes after ;

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,13:49)

georg

Rom 4:16   Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,  

The apostles are not the only seed of Israel. Israelites are the physical seed, faithful followers of Christ are the spiritual seed of Abraham.

What you are overlooking is the fact that there are two kinds of seed; a spiritual seed which will inherit the spiritual kingdom of God, and a physical seed, the meek, which will inherit the earth.

Georg

GEORG

you say;;

no i do not overlooked that ,the test is the same the price is the same only the position is different,this is God choice.

wen we give our lives to him we accept that he does with us as he pleases.wen and how,were, why ,

according to his will.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2010,17:08)

georg

Hi Terraricca,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

do you get that ( ; ) Mt 13:20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

edj

i still do not see were you want to go;

this is the parable;;
    Mt 13:18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means:
    Mt 13:19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path.
    Mt 13:20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.
    Mt 13:21 But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away.
    Mt 13:22 The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful.
    Mt 13:23 But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,06:18)

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2010,17:08)

georg

Hi Terraricca,

YHVH is GOD=117

edj

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

edj

i still do not see were you want to go;

this is the parable;;
    Mt 13:18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means:
    Mt 13:19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path.
    Mt 13:20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.
    Mt 13:21 But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away.
    Mt 13:22 The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful.
    Mt 13:23 But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

Hi Terraricca,

I know what “The Bible is actually saying…
    What I'm asking is: how your understanding differs from mine.
    'Cut and pasting' instead of “explaining” adds NO clarity to what you meant to say to me.

God bless
    edj

terraricca
    Participant

edj

now going back,were we separate ,i have said to GEORG that the seed of David was Christ,of cause you should go back to the original conversation to realy understand all of it.

and you but in and say NO THE SEED IS THE WORD this as totaly changed the topic of georg and me having.

this is why i could not follow you ,and give you the answers i have given you.

to show you that the seed is not the WORD (Jn 1;1)but is the scriptures.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,06:12)

georg

Rom 4:16   Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,  

Georg

GEORG

you say;;

no i do not overlooked that ,the test is the same the price is the same only the position is different,this is God choice.

wen we give our lives to him we accept that he does with us as he pleases.wen and how,were, why ,

according to his will.

No, the test will not be the same; we now live by faith, in the millennium you will live by obedience, it will no longer be by faith.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 02 2010,15:12)

georg

Georg

GEORG

you say;;

according to his will.

No, the test will not be the same; we now live by faith, in the millennium you will live by obedience, it will no longer be by faith.

Georg

georg

the test is not for the first resurection but for the ones in the second resurection ,because scriptures says that the second dead will have no power on them.

the test for now is the same for all faith in Christ until dead.
    you know that.

and for the seed of Abraham all righteous are his seed

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,15:19)

georg

Georg

GEORG

you say;;

according to his will.

Georg

georg

the test is not for the first resurection but for the ones in the second resurection ,because scriptures says that the second dead will have no power on them.

the test for now is the same for all faith in Christ until dead.
    you know that.

and for the seed of Abraham all righteous are his seed

You know, it is frustrating to communicate with some one that either ignores, or avoids scriptures all together; what your telling me is this, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRUTH AND ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ELSE.
    I say this because you don't care what scriptures I give you.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

what i understand here is that Paul says that Abraham is the father of those under the law by his offspring but by is faith as well so that all are seed of Abraham.

this does not change anything i said.we are all seed of Abraham we all are saved by the grace of God
    we have to be born again in the spirit so one seed

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,16:23)
    georg

what i understand here is that Paul says that Abraham is the father of those under the law by his offspring but by is faith as well so that all are seed of Abraham.

this does not change anything i said.we are all seed of Abraham we all are saved by the grace of God

It seems to me we are talking about the same thing on two threads.

Rom 4:13 ¶ For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Notice, the promise to Abraham was through the righteousness of “FAITH”.

Notice, “”Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace;””
    grace can only be given to those who have faith; whether they are Israelites or Gentiles;
    Now if that's what you said, then I agree.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

georg

Georg

GEORG

you say;;

according to his will.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God[Rom8]
    God is at work in us to will and to do.[Phil2]

In the millenium those called to be kings and priests in the first resurrection will not be distracted by their own spirit and own will but will have an easy burden following only the inspiration of God's Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 03 2010,09:31)

georg

Rom 4:13 ¶ For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

grace can only be given to those who have faith; whether they are Israelites or Gentiles;

Georg

georg

yes we do.

yes georg you are right in your conclution,it is because the faith of Abraham that God could give him grace

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,09:48)
    Hi Georg,
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God[Rom8]
    God is at work in us to will and to do.[Phil2]

In the millenium those called to be kings and priests in the first resurrection will not be distracted by their own spirit and own will but will have an easy burden following only the inspiration of God's Spirit.

Nick

Be for real, do you really think God's Holy Spirit is at work here on this forum? God is not the author of confusion; that is all you have here.
    I'm not talking about the first resurrection, you know my question concerns the second; and you have avoided given me an answer just as terraricca has.
    You two talk around it that it makes me dizzy, but you have only guesses, no real answers.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 03 2010,14:58)

georg

Georg

georg

yes we do.

yes georg you are right in your conclution,it is because the faith of Abraham that God could give him grace

That's were you're wrong, no were in the Bible do you find that any one is saved because of the faith of Abraham.
    Only faith in Jesus Christ can save any one.
    I guess that leaves my question still open, doesn't it?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 04 2010,01:46)

Quote (terraricca @ May 03 2010,14:58)

georg

Georg

georg

yes we do.

That's were you're wrong, no were in the Bible do you find that any one is saved because of the faith of Abraham.
    Only faith in Jesus Christ can save any one.
    I guess that leaves my question still open, doesn't it?

Georg

georg

are you able to think ,we all are saved with a similar faith than Abraham,
    not to the faith in Abraham ,i never say this,

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account