Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi

in revelation the women sitting on the scarlet horse ;Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
    Rev 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead

this is Satan sitting on the nations powers .

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 19 2009,15:51)
    are the bowls ….. talk abode in this chapter reffers to the comming of Christ and the call of the disciples ?

This is speaking of a time after the millennium.
    The pots are God's people, the Israelites, they will than be holy too, as the bowls before the altar were.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 07 2009,12:08)
    terraricca

In other words, you don't know.
    In other other words, you also don't want to learn.

Georg

georg

the sign Jesus was talking about was ;Mt 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
    Mt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
    Mt 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.
    Mt 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.
    Mt 24:25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
    Mt 24:26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
    Mt 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
    Mt 24:28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
    Mt 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
    “ ‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
    Mt 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
    Mt 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
    Mt 24:32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree:

Lk 21:20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.
    Lk 21:21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.
    Lk 21:22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.
    Lk 21:23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people

Mk 13:14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

I have all those scriptures in my Bible; what is the point you're trying to make?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,11:28)
    terraricca

I have all those scriptures in my Bible; what is the point you're trying to make?

Georg

georg

you remember the fig three ?

that's where you told me “you don't know”

this were the signs the apostles are to look for to escape from the disaster to come over Jerusalem

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 24 2010,12:56)

terraricca

Georg

georg

this were the signs the apostles are to look for to escape from the disaster to come over Jerusalem

terraricca

The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple happened in 70 AD, by then only John was still alive.
    The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,03:06)

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple happened in 70 AD, by then only John was still alive.
    The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.16:27-28 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
    28: Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke 9:26-27 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed,
    when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
    27: But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Matt.16:28 and Luke 9:27: Are you saying they are wrong? (Click Here)

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 27 2010,04:39)

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.16:27-28 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
    28: Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke 9:26-27 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed,
    when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
    27: But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Ed J

And what are these scripture telling.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

When did, or will this happening? Is Christ going to appear twice?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,05:22)

Quote (Ed J @ April 27 2010,04:39)

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed J

And what are these scripture telling.

1) Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

2) Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

When did, or will this happening? Is Christ going to appear twice?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

1) Matt.27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

2) Acts 2:17-37 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
    and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
    And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
    The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Ye men of Israel,
    hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs,
    which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate
    counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God
    raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
    For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
    Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
    Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
    Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried,
    and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn
    with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
    He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
    This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted,
    and having received of the Father the promise of the HolySpirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
    For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
    Until I make thy foes thy footstool. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus,
    whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart,
    and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? (Click here for more)

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Peter recognised from Jl 2 the type of manifestation of God's Spirit he was witnessing.
    The fullness of this promise will be seen in Israel when the olive tree flowers again.

terraricca
    Participant

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

georg

Jerusalem temple totally destroyed in 70 AD as accomplish what Jesus as said,

you say;;The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

all as been done in 70AD that was the final connection of Israel to God ,as per the law, there is still remain the promise.

but nothing else no more connection in prophesy

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2010,11:19)

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

georg

you say;;The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

all as been done in 70AD that was the final connection of Israel to God ,as per the law, there is still remain the promise.

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Joe 3:1 ¶ For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Mic 4:7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

Zec 2:8 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Zec 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

Zec 8:14 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:

Zec 8:15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.

Zec 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,17:20)

Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2010,11:19)

terraricca

Georg

georg

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

Eze 36:17   Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.  

Eze 36:18   Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:  

Eze 36:19   And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  

Eze 36:23   And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

Eze 36:24   For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  

Eze 37:22   And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:  

Jer 46:28   Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.  

Joe 3:1 ¶ For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,  

Mic 4:7   And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.  

Zec 2:8 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.  

Zec 8:13   And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.  

Zec 8:14 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:  

Zec 8:15   So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.  

Zec 10:6   And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.  

Mal 3:6   For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  

Rom 11:26   And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:  

Rom 11:27   For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.  

Rom 11:28   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.  

Rom 11:29   For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.  

Georg

georg

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

those above verses Paul talk about the israelites being blind to the gospel but will be saved according to the promise,
    but the 1948 israel as nothing to do with that promise,the promise will after the 1000years when he will open there eyes so they can see and be saved,and there sins will be forgiven as a gift.

Zec 8:15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.

Zec 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

the upper verses deals with the promise that God will save them and strengthen them so he did when he send Jesus to save them and make them ready for the heavenly Jerusalem.

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great n
    ame, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

the same with the upper verses it deals with Christ invitation but most refuse to accepted.see under one king Christ.

this is true for the 144000 .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    AS you say we are only grafted into the tree of Israel and God has specially wonderful plans for that original tree.
    Jl2. Ez 37

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 28 2010,09:41)
    georg

Rom 11:26   And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:  

Rom 11:27   For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.  

Rom 11:28   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.  

those above verses Paul talk about the israelites being blind to the gospel but will be saved according to the promise,
    but the 1948 israel as nothing to do with that promise,the promise will after the 1000years when he will open there eyes so they can see and be saved,and there sins will be forgiven as a gift.

Zec 8:15   So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.  

Zec 10:6   And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.  

Mal 3:6   For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  

the upper verses deals with the promise that God will save them and strengthen them so he did when he send Jesus to save them and make them ready for the heavenly Jerusalem.

Eze 36:19   And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  

Eze 36:23   And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

Eze 36:24   For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  

Eze 37:22   And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:  

the same with the upper verses it deals with Christ invitation but most refuse to accepted.see under one king Christ.

terraricca

Nick calls me a speculator, I wonder what he calls you?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,22:01)

georg

terraricca

Georg

georg

i do not speculate ,Israel as been punished for her wicketness toward there god ,and they were adivised not to do it ,God as send many prophetes,

so they, at the end ,what is 70AD all things were dealed with,so that it was imposible for Israel to worship there God any other way than trough Christ in the spirit by being reborn,and repent.

Jesus fortold they even as well the prophesy in Daniel,so that the true christians could be spared by moving out of Jerusalem.and this 3 to 4 years befort it happen.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 29 2010,16:10)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,22:01)

georg

terraricca

Georg

georg

i do not speculate ,Israel as been punished for her wicketness toward there god ,and they were adivised not to do it ,God as send many prophetes,

so they, at the end ,what is 70AD all things were dealed with,so that it was imposible for Israel to worship there God any other way than trough Christ in the spirit by being reborn,and repent.

Jesus fortold they even as well the prophesy in Daniel,so that the true christians could be spared by moving out of Jerusalem.and this 3 to 4 years befort it happen.

Take a look at these verses.

Jer 31:35 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

The covenant God made with Abraham, Isac, and Jacob (Israel), was an unconditional covenant, it can not be broken.
    There is also another reason.

Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Jer 31:35 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

pay attention God says the SEED who is the seed?

Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. 70AD

The covenant God made with Abraham, Isac, and Jacob (Israel), was an unconditional covenant, it can not be broken.

Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. 70 AD

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 70 AD

Georg

God as made the seed of Israel a everlasting nation of kings and priests 144k a heavely kingdom

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,02:30)
    georg

Jer 31:36   If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Jer 31:37   Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.  70AD

Eze 36:21   But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  70 AD

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  70 AD

Georg

God as made the seed of Israel a everlasting nation of kings and priests 144k a heavely kingdom

You have children? they are your seed; your grand children, and or your great grand children, etc., are your seed.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 30 2010,16:43)

Quote (terraricca @ April 30 2010,02:30)
    georg

Jer 31:36   If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Jer 31:37   Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.  70AD

Eze 36:21   But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  70 AD

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  70 AD

Georg

You have children? they are your seed; your grand children, and or your great grand children, etc., are your seed.

Georg

georg

the seed what is talked about is the seed of the spirit,the ones who are born again,

new offspring through the spirit of Christ and God.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account