Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    banana
    Participant

terraricca

The Babylonians were not the only totalitarian governments, the once that followed them were no different in that respect.
    You can believe whatever you want, but rejecting understanding just because you want to be right, is not learning.
    You should know that the bible speaks in a strange languish most of the time, metaphors, symbols, parables, you have to know what to apply, and when, to what is being said.
    Why would you admit that the statue represents the four empires, but the feet and toes are a military force and political system. But you know? you are right in a way, because the United Nation is a military force and a political system.
    Actually, Gold is higher in value then the other metals, but weaker in strength, that is the meaning of the statue, iron being the strongest.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    were did i say that the statue did not represent four powers ??????????
    my question to you was do you know why it was in gold????????????

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Where did I say that you said they don't? ??? ??? ???

I answered your question, read it again, it is your answer that confused you.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    dont try to confuse me ,
    i never said that the statue did not represent four powers,
    what i disagree with is your explenation that you knitting with those powers.:blues:

banana
    Participant

terraricca

I don't think I have to try, because again, you make no sense.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    well lets try ogain,from now on.

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i have study the bible now 50years,i have spend a fortune in books ,dictionaries,name it i did,i have given away the books ,i now have bible programs on my computers.
    i read the bible daily in two languages,i have abode nine different version,i am very kwonledgeable in the bible pictural language.
    but i refuse to accept religion speculations for Godly truths.

just a reminder georg,there are 66 books and 39 writhers in the bible plus and above all Gods spirit.
    if you give an explenation who does not fit or contredict some of the scriptures you have made one or more of the writthers a liar,and since he was inspired you may find you self abusing God spirit.what you think????

banana
    Participant

terraricca

I think you're right, “if” you were right.
    The number of years you study have little to do with understanding, you may have gathered knowledge of the bible, but understanding comes from God only through his Holy Spirit.
    You have yet to agree with anything I have said, why? you have never proven me wrong, according by scripture, instead you ignore what I say, and avoid answering me. Until you do, I assume I must be right.
    As far as given explanation, I think I have more of them than you.
    I'm not here to war with you, but if you find, that what I say is wrong, than show me. I believe I always give scripture to back up what I say, and explain scriptures what they mean to me, depending on the subject.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i agree with you the age is of no importance,the only reason why i have stipulated is to try to make you understand that i have seen a loth of phd garabage in that time,
    as of your comment regarding your explanation on daniel and revelation ,and the audacity to say that you back it up with scriptures is a fable you make up ,taking verses out in the bible and then make a story aboded ,this is not backing it up ,to me that is.but this is your story you can stick to it.if you believe it.

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i will not try to change your thought ,i will only question it.
    we are responsable for what we say and do.

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 06 2009,02:15)
    hi georg
    i agree with you the age is of no importance,the only reason why i have stipulated is to try to make you understand that i have seen a loth of phd garabage in that time,
    as of your comment regarding your explanation on daniel and revelation ,and the audacity to say that you back it up with scriptures is a fable you make up ,taking verses out in the bible and then make a story aboded ,this is not backing it up ,to me that is.but this is your story you can stick to it.if you believe it.

terraricca

I forgive you for using the word “audacity”.
    My invitation to show me were I am wrong is still open, don't feel bad, your are not the first to have accused me of being wrong, but never taking the challenge to prove it.
    You have plenty subjects to choose from.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    the only reason i told you that,is based on your interpretation of the prophesy Daniel and Revelation
    that you have tried to explain to me ,and wen i have ask you to prove it like the figue tree +Israel,
    and other things ,usely you stick to the scriptures ,but prophesies ,revelation, who ?????????

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Like I said, you say I'm wrong, so are you going to tell me what it means, the fig tree I mean.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    why not accept what Jesus said to is apostels abode the end and return,when you see those thing this will be the beguining the same way ,you see the figue tree when he start to ;bud,and tender branches to grow you know summer is near.this explanation is Jesus saying watch for the signs i just give you this will tell you were you will be in time.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

In other words, you don't know.
    In other other words, you also don't want to learn.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i did not say that i dont know anything,i know some georg,so if i am not certain i try not to spraid the wrong information,i do have aquired a good knowledge of the scriptures to recongnice if there is truth in the understanding put in front of me.
    if we try to show other the knowledge we have ,by spraiding a volum of twisted verses and make all parts of parts of quotes verses to explain some of the things we would like to show,IS THIS BRING GLORY TO GOD AND CHRIST, OR TO YOU SELF.just remember the scriptures said by you mouth and heart you express who you are and for whom you are.

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    you have to understand we as christian dont suppose to compete with each other ,the way to do it is to help each one in truth,
    if this is not fullfilled then it is a lie.

banana
    Participant

Terraricca

You apparently have not read my reply to you in the “seven trumpet” column.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i guess not ,i go now

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i still do not see it except for the sarcasm.

but i am looking up to revelation, and all that as been said about and still is far from the true meaning .

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account