Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,05:14)
    Hi Irene,
    The white garments of Revelation are the good deeds of the saints-this is another possibility as faith without deeds is dead.

Nick

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

It is the blood of Christ that cleanses us from all our sins, and the white robes is the righteousness of Christ that covers us.
    Our good deeds, if any, do not save us, they are the result of our faith in Christ Jesus.
    You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The way of Christ is not by our works but through those of Jesus. His cloak of righteousness is put over those reborn into him. Our actions thence are necessary to be useful to God but are the fruit of God within us and do not improve on the works of Christ and the gift of salvation we have received.

Then read Mt 25 and see how the actions towards Jesus saves those who face the final judgement. It is the only arbiter of salvation for them. No longer is faith or baptism or rebirth demanded but just those actions as these sheep saved are outside of the way of Christ. God is just fulfilling His promises.

georg
    Participant

Nick

And just where do you get the idea that Mat. 25 are those who face the final judgment? For that matter, what, in your opinion, is the final judgement?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt 25 and Rev 20.

georg
    Participant

Nick

No, I want you to tell me.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi to all
    well i have read all your comments ,so Adam has broken God's law , the rule is God set s out how to be good and in is favors,he spell out to Adam the rules the Good and the Bad or punishment,you obey or dont obey,is any one see an change in God way of communication with men,I dont think so,Noa if he did not lessen to wath God told him would he have build the Ark? of cause not,but he obey the Lord God,when Abram received the order from God to go and live in tents he obey and because of it all the people in the world have been blessed through him, there are a lot more ,but let go to Jesus Paul explain that Christ received a proposal in exange fo the comming down and give is live up fo all of us,he obeyed,the apostels received a comition from Christ they obeyed,because that the raison we have this discution,so now to us almost 2000 years after is anything changed? absolutly not because the end of the times is not up,so wath do we, have to do,the arony is that God will use you for is purpose if you like it or not or in other words if you obey him or not,i try to explain it this way,the world and is master (satan)have done everything they posibly can so the word of God will not spread into the all earth ,what uppen you think wen in 70 Titus send the Jewish nation scather all over the world, yes they took there rolls whit them,when the antichrist move in the sheeps den,they found it so lucratif that they create more books but they copied the good one as well,this is going on for 1900 years or so,there has been no changes,exept for individuels who take upon themselfs to read the scriptures and received the scriptures has like it was rwitten to them by theyr Father in heaven,and now they obey and produce the fruits to salvation and take all opportunities to be in line whit the letter of guidance theyr Father has send them,so to be approved by him,in there heart they stand before God at all time in what ever they do,sinse they want to be first they work to help others help there familis ,children and whoever the meet ,this is not an competition,God looks for qualitys in the heart and those are the deeds God loves and Christ will by no dought grant them the forgiveness of there sins,so wen the wedding come they ware the clothing for the ceremony,they will not being trow out.

georg
    Participant

terraricca

What is the proposel Christ received as an exchange for comming down to earth?
    You ask; has anythink changed in the last 2000 years? yes and no.
    Yes, many more people have learned about Jesus and changed their lives for the better.
    No, the idea and attempt to rule the world under a “one world government” has not.
    It was Satan who first tried to take control away from God and rule the universe, then Nimrod, and it has only gotten worse from then on.
    The bible speaks of seven empires; what is an empire? is it not a kingdom/government that conquers other kingdoms/governments for the purpose of ruling over them?
    How many attempts of that have been made since the Romans?
    Every president of the United States, and other high officials, have worked toward that goal, and it looks like as though Obama is going to achieve that goal.
    If you understand who the eights beast is, which is “of the seven” (Rev. 17:11), you would then understand they are the “ten toes” of Dan. 2:41-43.
    We have been living in the days of these kings/United Nation, since 1946 (verse 44), and we are in the beginning stages of that prophecy to be fulfilled. Thanks be to God.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    answer to the first question;Heb 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
    to be seen with;Mark;10-43.Mk 10:43 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
    Mk 10:44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.
    also with,John 10;17-18; Jn 10:17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again.
    Jn 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

this may take some understanding

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Yes, I'm sure Jesus knew that he would be greatly exaulted, after laying down his life for us.
    Now I have another question, what does Mk. 10:43,44 and John 10:17,18 have to do wiyh anything?
    I have no problem understanding the scriptures, what I don't understand is what you're trying to say.
    They seem out of place, with no conection to anything.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    regarding dan;2-41-43 ,abode the last description of the statue 'feet composted of clay and iron'something strong and something week,
    you separate the composition in two parts?iron -clay=foot- toes ?
    this should mean United nations ?
    then you go to rev;17-11 ?
    how you do that ?

terraricca
    Participant

hi geog
    answer to your second question Mk10;43,44 and Jhn 10;17,18. the connection to Heb;12,2,in Mark jesus explain to is disciples how it should be between them;this Jesus applied to himself in the relm of creation.John 10,17,18 Jesus explain how he will accomplish that.
    after the accomplish his work he recieved the seat next to is Father.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

There are seven heads on the beast, v.3, they represent the seven empires of the bible. They are the world ruling governments; one world government, sounds familiar?
    After the western part of Rome collapsed, there was no world ruling government, v. 8.
    The idea to rule the world under a single government was never forgotten, and in 1918 it was implemented, “the League of Nation”, the seventh head. As prophesied, it lasted only a short time, 1946. But, by the time it was gone, a new beast/government had formed, the “United Nation”, it is the eights that came out of the seventh, v.11, because, it had changed in name only.
    This government, the United Nation, represent the “feet and ten toes” of Dan. 2:41-43.
    The iron and clay shows us, a government made up of many nation is strong, but it will not last because of the many differences of the very nations.
    Obama is pushing harder in that direction than any other president before him; this is the very sign, showing us how close we are in the end time.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    think i have anwser that question to you in another forum.this is the same teachings than the JW

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Do you reject truth because of the group that teaches it?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    no i dont ,i just did this remark because i have sen it there,some people feed on all different info .from others and this is sometimes not the best way to get the truth of God.

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    and the foot composed with iron and clay ,the scriptures said this power will be made out of something strong and something brittle,
    and that rock cut out of the montain is the kingdom of Christ,who came just before the end of the jewish nation and systeme,Because as soon as Christ died and was resurected, the kingdom starts,and all wath remain is gather is poeple for is kingdom.until now.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Let me help you out in understanding the statue in Dan. 2.
    I'm sure you know that the head of gold were the Babylonians.
    The arms and chest were the Medo-Persians.
    The belly and thighs were the Greeks.
    And the two legs of iron were the Romans.
    These four empires represent four of the heads on the beast with seven heads in Rev. 12:3, 13:1, and 17:3. The reason Daniel was given only four beasts in Dan. 7:3 was, two beasts had already come and gone, Egypt and Assyria; they are however included in the seven heads in Revelation.
    Remember, John was told, five are fallen, and one is Rev. 17:10 ? the one that is (was), was Rome.
    In verse 11 it speaks of the beast that was and is not, even he is the eights and is of the seven.
    What is meant by the “beast” that was and is not, is a world ruling government, “One World Government”; were have you heard that lately?
    After the western part of Rome fell in 565 AD, there was no world ruling government (that was and is not). Then in 1918 the seventh head/beast was formed, the “League of Nation”, they are the ten horns, Rev. 17:12,13. As prophesied in verse 10, it would last only a short time, 1946.
    But, by the time it went into perdition, a new beast was formed, the “United Nation”, it had changed in name only, that is why it is said to be of the seven, verse 11.
    And here we are now, at the feet and ten toes of the statue in Dan. 2.
    I'm sure you understand now that the iron and clay represents the different nations the feet and toes are made up.
    Americas government, by the people, for the people, was the best in the world, and I mean WAS, because it is being changed before our very eyes, and people don't see it. We are about to become one of the toes, and as you read in Daniel, the ROCK is about to smash them all.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    ogain i am very familliar whit this version of view.
    but do know why the babylonians are represente by the golden head?????

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Not that I think that is the most important thing to know, but because they were the most glorious and efficient kingdom of them all.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    you said it is not important ,and so you now desid what is important and what is not,first it is gold because is empire was a totalitarian government ,he ad power over all its people ,if he says you die no one can save you from is hand,but the power of the foot is the weeker nation ,see how from gold it goes down to iron and clay,so somthing strong and something week ,to me it means iron =trenght like military but the clay must be its political systeme .

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account