Uncertainty

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 685 total)
  • Author
    TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi seek,

Ditto what cato said.
    Plus I can only absorb things in small sound bites.
    When I see a thread as long as the last couple I tend to quickly gloss
    over it in stead of really studying what is said.
    I saw nothing that illicited a response. I appreciate your husbands effort though.

Tim

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene and Georg,

Thanks for the information, but because I don't understand it completely, I don't have much to add.

It's like you are brining steak to the table and all I have to offer is chips and dip! :;): In other words, I'm not really prepared to question this or comment. But I sure appreciate the information and I did read it.

How are you feeling, Georg?
    Love,
    Mandy

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mrs….Indeed a very tedeous post….my interest lies in your husbands commentary so as to share with us all what he has learned and hold to be true..

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 17 2008,06:18)
    Irene and Georg,

Thanks for the information, but because I don't understand it completely, I don't have much to add.

It's like you are brining steak to the table and all I have to offer is chips and dip!  :;):   In other words, I'm not really prepared to question this or comment.  But I sure appreciate the information and I did read it.

Love,
    Mandy

Mandy….I like your analogy

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 17 2008,22:54)

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 17 2008,06:18)
    Irene and Georg,

It's like you are brining steak to the table and all I have to offer is chips and dip!  :;):   In other words, I'm not really prepared to question this or comment.  But I sure appreciate the information and I did read it.

Love,
    Mandy

Mandy….I like your analogy

That was pretty good wasn't it?

Tim

Not3in1
    Participant

I feel like chips and dip (mostly dip) a lot here. :laugh:

But I learn so much that I tuck away and ponder. I've really grown in my appreciation of other's knowledge and the time it takes to study.

Most here are a better read than a lot of books on my shelves….it keeps me coming back.

I'm OK with bringing the chips and dip (it's what gets the party started). :D

To Mandy,Timothy, Cato and theodorej! Since my Husband has retired 12 tears ago, He does a lot of studying. More then 4 hrs is nothing for Him. I truly believe that God has given Him a great understand of the word. He always starts with a prayer and asks for wisdom. As far as the abomination of desolation is concerned, just read the last post, it explains it really good. The other articles are rather long, but worth reading. It has a lot of information in them.
    Mandy your analogy is funny, your funny I do appreciate people like you, that get the party started. :laugh: :laugh:
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

I've noticed this thread has received a lot of hits.

Let's get it back on track.

How can one be certain of God? Any ideas out there?

Mandy! When I pray I feel God's Love for me. I talk to God and Jesus like I would talk to you. I tell Him all that bothers me. When I Sin, unless I go to the Throne of God and ask for mercy, I do not feel that Love. I have started to pray and have not ask for forgiveness if I sinned, God can't look at us and I feel that. I also see God in all of His creation. Just look at the eye, how delicate it is and how complex it is, you think that could have happen with a bang? I do not think so. All the beauty in all the flowers. The Springtime is one season that just glows with God's Love that He put into all. The Rainbow, the fresh morning air after a rain. All those things makes me think of God and I rejoice in it. The miracle of a new born Baby. The Stars at night. The vast Universe. I wonder what we will be doing in the future. I don't think that God is going to leave all those planets the way they are right now. We have a lot to do. That is what I think. I hope that helps.
    You have so much love Mandy, I think you know God, I think sometimes you just get confused with all the debating, what do you think?
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

The debating doesn't confuse me, however the evidence of those debates sometimes cannot be ignored. Some choose to ignore the evidence and they are the ones that go along happily as if nothing has changed. I can not do this. I hear what Tow, Kejonn and other's say and I've checked into it…..I find that they have valid points. The arguments against their evidence sound like excuses to me. Anyway, I am certain of God, it's just the other stuff.
    :)

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 16 2008,04:27)
    The debating doesn't confuse me, however the evidence of those debates sometimes cannot be ignored.  Some choose to ignore the evidence and they are the ones that go along happily as if nothing has changed.  I can not do this.  I hear what Tow, Kejonn and other's say and I've checked into it…..I find that they have valid points.  The arguments against their evidence sound like excuses to me.  Anyway, I am certain of God, it's just the other stuff.
    :)

Mandy! I believe that we have to look at what is the most important way that keeps us on the road and not doubt. There is so much confusion and I just do not believe that kejonn is right, He has denied Jesus being our Savior. With Jodi it is the Fallen Angels. I have gone through all of their post that they have written.
    But Mandy I cannot always look at others, I am responsible for myself. If I have proven it to myself, I feel that constantly going over and over what they saying only will frustrate me. There are so many new translation of the Bible and if that is good, I do not think so. We do have a Hebrew and Greek translation of the Bible, but it is very hard to understand. The Internet is good too. But we have found that the King James Transcript is the closes to the Original Hebrew and Greek. I agree that there are some errors, but mostly it is pretty close.
    We have to ask our self why are these New Age Religion and their New Bibles want you to use their Bible. It fits. We also know that we are in the end times and many Anti-Christ will come and will try to confuse us and draw us away from the truth.
    I have proven to myself that there is no trinity, that the Father is above all, that God is a title and the Father is Jehovah God, the Word of God became flesh and is Jesus.  The Father is greater then all. God will be all in all. We are the Family of God. There is a Adversary that we call the Devil and his Demons, or Satan (that is what the King James says)
    Satan is considered the God of this world, He tested Jesus and said : ” I will give you the whole world if you bow down and worship me.” We know what Jesus did.
    All these things makes a big Puzzle fit. Here a little and there a little.
    Hold on to that which is good and I find all of this good and that is what I am going to do. I cant prove it to you or anybody else, you have to do that your self.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene,
    Yes, everyone needs to be certain for themselves. This is true.

That is why I have come to adopt a more “coexist” theme for living. There can be many different theologies that mix well together. And who is right? Well, that is up to the individual.

Not3in1,May wrote:

Irene,
    Yes, everyone needs to be certain for themselves.  This is true.

That is why I have come to adopt a more “coexist” theme for living.  There can be many different theologies that mix well together.  And who is right?  Well, that is up to the individual.

I don't know about that!!!!!!!

Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

I know. Most Christians shutter at the idea that we can all live and let live. Because there has to be ONE WAY to truth – right? And that way is Jesus.

Well………

I'm beginning to think that God has made a broader plan for humanity. After all, America and Christianity is not the whole world. There is a broader perspective out there. I'm looking into it. I certainly believe that for the Christian, Jesus is the answer for the world today! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Is the path broad then?
    Is such a path not the one that leads to destruction?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 18 2008,08:10)
    Hi not3,
    Is the path broad then?

Hello Nick welcome back. You and t8 really agree with all and I mostly agree with you too. I have read some of your old post and so many of them are good. I do appreciatew ths Site. Thank you for all the work that you and Heaven have been doing.
    But mostly I want to thank our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our Savior openly to all.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (seek and you will find @ May 18 2008,18:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 18 2008,08:10)
    Hi not3,
    Is the path broad then?

Hello Nick welcome back. You and t8 really agree with all and I mostly agree with you too. I have read some of your old post and so many of them are good. I do appreciate this Site. Thank you for all the work that you and Heaven have been doing.
    But mostly I want to thank our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our Savior openly to all.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

And here is where it stopped, I wonder why? No more interest in the way of truth?
    Should we not all search for that truth?
    1 Thes. 21 tells us to prove all things. Prove if what we believe is truth or not. I do not believe we can have it both ways. Nick is right, that road leads to destruction.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

This topic has a huge amount of hits! There must be a lot of folks out there who are uncertain about God?

Folks listen, it's difficult to prove anything related to the supernatural/heaven/God/miracles. But I encourage you to look around at this beautiful world we live in. It's amazing, isn't it? How do you think it got here? A bang in the sky is one theory, but bangs and bumps cannot produce such beauty. In my opinion, there had to be a grand designer. There are too many color's and textures and animal life. Our bodies have back-up sytems and are so intricate in every way. There are cycles in nature and in our lives. Everything seems to have purpose and significance.

I encourage you to let go of your fears or preconceived notions about God. I also encourage you to let go of indoctrinational teaching and rules. I encourage you to look up at a stary sky this summer and just wonder and pray. Ask God to reveal himself to you. Don't limit him by saying, “Do this or do that so I will know that you are God.”. Just ask for a revelation. When it happens, you will know. Out of this experience, faith will grow.

Don't get hung-up on organized religion and leader's. If you love God and love your neighbor, your further ahead than those who worship God but their hearts are far from him.

Try this: instead of questioning…….believe and see what happens.

:;):

Love to all who struggle and are in need of hope!
    Jesus is the answer. He leads us on a path that gives us what we need.

Mandy

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 16 2008,19:29)
    This topic has a huge amount of hits!  There must be a lot of folks out there who are uncertain about God?

Folks listen, it's difficult to prove anything related to the supernatural/heaven/God/miracles.  But I encourage you to look around at this beautiful world we live in.  It's amazing, isn't it?  How do you think it got here?  A bang in the sky is one theory, but bangs and bumps cannot produce such beauty.  In my opinion, there had to be a grand designer.  There are too many color's and textures and animal life.  Our bodies have back-up sytems and are so intricate in every way.  There are cycles in nature and in our lives.  Everything seems to have purpose and significance.

I encourage you to let go of your fears or preconceived notions about God.  I also encourage you to let go of indoctrinational teaching and rules.  I encourage you to look up at a stary sky this summer and just wonder and pray.  Ask God to reveal himself to you.  Don't limit him by saying, “Do this or do that so I will know that you are God.”.  Just ask for a revelation.  When it happens, you will know.  Out of this experience, faith will grow.

Don't get hung-up on organized religion and leader's.  If you love God and love your neighbor, your further ahead than those who worship God but their hearts are far from him.

Try this:  instead of questioning…….believe and see what happens.  

:;):

Love to all who struggle and are in need of hope!
    Jesus is the answer.  He leads us on a path that gives us what we need.

Mandy

I love it when you do these posts :)

keep it up!!!!

lineon
    Participant

Thanks Mandy

For the reminder that we all struggle.
    Without faith and grace from our Holy God
    Who knows where I would have been.

Lineon :;): :;):

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 685 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account