Two Resurrections?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2014,10:21)
    Hi WU,
    Is 1 peter 1.22 not true or are you confused?

Nick.

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Where is he speaking of born again?
    Except in your own understanding.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU
    Oops
    1 Peter1
    18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

So have you been reborn of this seed unto the Spirit?

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

Being born again by the word of God,whch lived and abideth
    FOREVER.
    Anyone that is TRULY born again by the Word of God
    does not need to go through the tribulation.

Only a few are saved from the great tribulation.
    Why is there a difference?
    Between the 144000 and the born again?

Can you tell me the difference between the 144k and the born again?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Birth does not make anyone a son of God.
    being led by the Spirit does.
    Rom 8

The 144000 are of the Israeli tribes

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2014,19:06)
    Hi WU,
    Birth does not make anyone a son of God.
    being led by the Spirit does.
    Rom 8

The 144000 are of the Israeli tribes

Nick

If the gentiles are grafted on to the tree, the same tree that the original branches were on (Israel), and those original branches were cut off, so the new branches could be grafted in (gentiles), then the gentiles automatically become adopted into those tribes, and get their inheritance instead.

Now the original branches will be grafted back on again, but not until the millennium, for God has provoked them to jealousy.
    He gave their inheritance to others first, because they refused the offer.

Christ invited the Jews to the wedding first, but they declined,
    so he invited the outsiders in and they accepted.
    They will be the ones who will eat and make merry with the groom, and they will be the ones to inherit the kingdom first.  They are now the 12 tribes of Israel.  
    The adopted sons.
    They took their inheritance.
    The firstfruits,
    the ones who followed the lamb wheresoever he goes,
    the sealed ones.
    The 144,000.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Yes we are grafted on to the olive tree.
    But the bones raised in Ez 37 are not of the true Israel.
    They are not raised in a heavenly body but in the original one of flesh.
    They do not have the Spirit till they are wakened where we in Christ are given the Spirit now.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42
    jl2
    23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2014,05:22)
    Hi J42,
    Yes we are grafted on to the olive tree.
    But the bones raised in Ez 37 are not of the true Israel.
    They are not raised in a heavenly body but in the original one of flesh.
    They do not have the Spirit till they are wakened where we in Christ are given the Spirit now.

Nick

The bones are of the Original first Israel.
    They are Israel, from all generations going way back.
    They are not “spiritual Israel” but “flesh Israel”
    God promised to bring them first to the land flowing with milk and honey, they looked forward to it, but not all got to go there.
    Moses never got there, Abraham never got there, Isaac never got there, Jacob went to Egypt, with his sons, and Moses never even got there.  Those all knew about it and never got to see it, with many of their generations also.
    They are the original Israel.  The hebrews.  

The Israel tribes were alloted area's of land.  They went in and conquered the canaanites, and that land became Israel.
    But they lost it, and gained it again in 1948.
    But it is not the same.  It is polluted now.
    Christ will clean it up and bring them in again.

So just because they are raised in the flesh, does not mean they are not Israel.  They are definately Israel.
    We gentiles are the adopted sons, they are the original and first sons.
    In the end they will be joined with the saints, and all will be as one.

I can't work out why you think those dry bones are not Israel?

Wakeup
    Participant

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man,
    *** these bones are the whole house of Israel***: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi:

This is what the scripture states:

Jhn 3:2
    The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
    Tools specific to Jhn 3:3
    Jhn 3:3
    Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Tools specific to Jhn 3:4
    Jhn 3:4
    Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his
    Tools specific to Jhn 3:5
    Jhn 3:5
    Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi
    Ez 37
    we are cut off for our parts

What does this mean?
    The problem with the kjv is that it needs more interpretation

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2014,09:40)
    Hi
    Ez 37
    we are cut off for our parts

What does this mean?
    The problem with the kjv is that it needs more interpretation

Nick.

That means that israel was saying that they are cut off from God.We are finished;there is no hope.

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, **and our hope is lost**: we are cut off for our parts.

But God said; that He will bring them again to their own land.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    See what I mean.
    Men have to help sort it.

No parallel verses?

YLT may help
    11 And He saith unto me, `Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; lo, they are saying: Dried up have our bones, And perished hath our hope, We have been cut off by ourselves.

NickHassan
    Participant

ps
    From wikipedia re the YLT
    Young's Literal Translation is a translation of the Bible into English, published in 1862. The translation was made by Robert Young, compiler of Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible and Concise Critical Comments on the New Testament. Young used the Textus Receptus (TR) and Majority Text (MT) as the basis for his translation. Young produced a “Revised Version” of the translation in 1887, which was based on the Westcott–Hort text that was completed in 1885. After Robert Young died on October 14, 1888, the publisher released a new Revised Edition in 1898.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2014,12:50)
    Hi WU,
    See what I mean.
    Men have to help sort it.

No parallel verses?

YLT may help
    11 And He saith unto me, `Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; lo, they are saying: Dried up have our bones, And perished hath our hope, We have been cut off by ourselves.

Nick.

I agree that part is easy to understand.
    But some parts are not tranlated accurately.
    And that will bring things off course/track.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There are two resurrections and not three.
    The whole of Israel are not raised into mortal bodies to die again.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI,
    Hebrews 9:27
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Job 19
    26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Clearly it is not the eyes of flesh that see God

terraricca
    Participant

All

their is only one resurrection to the righteous and wicked ,but in two different times , the first being all those that are declared righteous by God and later all human that ever lived and was practice good or wickedness ,but were not chosen by God at the first resurrection

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Yes.
    1000 yrs in between them.
    The second one of mercy -but the only excuse is kindness towards the sons of God

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account