Two Kindoms or One?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Compare:

Luke 13:28 (King James Version)

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

To:

Matthew 8:11-12 (King James Version)

11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Compare:

Mark 10:14 (King James Version)

14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

To:

Matthew 19:14 (King James Version)

14But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Are the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven one and the same?

ftk
    Participant

Kerwin: I believe that to be the truth. God is spirit, heaven is spirit, God everywhere, God is heaven. All ONE!/ The Kingdom of spirit was delivered by Jesus the spirit/words of God/spirit.

I believe Jesus in each of these verses is referring to the New Spirit Kingdom and the Old/carnal/religion! In Luke he was speaking to the Jews being cast out.

In Matthew 8-11-12: I believe he is talking to the original children/Jews, called of God to the feast but nobody came so they were cast out….

Mark referred to “little children” for [such is]or(Lit. of this kind) is the Kingdom of God. Whosoever would accept the truth as an innocent child or would soften their heart to receive the words/truth were the children of the kingdom created by Jesus. IMO, TK

Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 20 2011,16:04)
    Compare:

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

To:

11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Compare:

14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

To:

14But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Hi Kerwin:

Yes, I believe that they are the same. There is “One King” and so it is is the same Kingdom.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

ftk
    Participant

Hmm! Rev.4:5….Jesus Christ….”prince” of the kings of the earth! V6…hath made US kings and priests unto God! Jesus said he who is least in the Kingdom of God is the greatest!

Then again in Rev.5:10….and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth…! Sounds somewhat like a kingdom or a form of ruling inside those who accept Christ and his kingdom within!

Rev.3:20…if any man hear the words/voice and open his heart/door, Jesus said he will COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him and he with me.

The spirit of God or God's words are the Kingdom of God that dwells within each person to what ever degree they seek and accept. Some produce no fruit some produce thirty, sixty, or a hundred fold. Gods truth produces God fruit. Man can do nothing on his own. IMO, TK

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 23 2011,21:57)

Quote (kerwin @ July 20 2011,16:04)
    Compare:

To:

Compare:

To:

Hi Kerwin:

Yes, I believe that they are the same.  There is “One King” and so it is is the same Kingdom.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I agree but I brought it up because some seemed not to by their words.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 24 2011,15:39)
    Hmm! Rev.4:5….Jesus Christ….”prince” of the kings of the earth! V6…hath made US kings and priests unto God! Jesus said he who is least in the Kingdom of God is the greatest!                                

Then again in Rev.5:10….and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth…! Sounds somewhat like a kingdom or a form of ruling inside those who accept Christ and his kingdom within!                                                                                                                                      

Rev.3:20…if any man hear the words/voice and open his heart/door,  Jesus said he will COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him and he with me.

The spirit of God or God's words are the Kingdom of God that dwells within each person to what ever degree they seek and accept. Some produce no fruit some produce thirty, sixty, or a hundred fold. Gods truth produces God fruit. Man can do nothing on his own. IMO, TK

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.

ftk
    Participant

God bless you Kerwin! TK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account