Turning water into blood and wine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

It is said that lead and gold have around the same elements in them. However blood and wine are vastly different from water and according to the 2,000 page document it happened? My question for skeptics was this a magical miracle or advanced science that puts alchemy to shame? ???

Stu
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Dec. 11 2010,16:38)
    It is said that lead and gold have around the same elements in them. However blood and wine are vastly different from water and according to the 2,000 page document it happened? My question for skeptics was this a magical miracle or advanced science that puts alchemy to shame?  ???

My skeptical answer is no.

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 12 2010,08:49)

It is said that lead and gold have around the same elements in them. However blood and wine are vastly different from water and according to the 2,000 page document it happened? My question for skeptics was this a magical miracle or advanced science that puts alchemy to shame?  ???

Stuart

Do you believe alchemy has more validity because you can read on “scientific methods” for it and the bible has no “scientific methods” for it's so-called miracles?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Dec. 12 2010,16:48)

Stuart

Do you believe alchemy has more validity because you can read on “scientific methods” for it and the bible has no “scientific methods” for it's so-called miracles?

You are assuming that I accept the historical existence of Jesus. As it happens I do. I don't accept you could reliably know anything about what Jesus did or said, so frankly it appears to me that science has nothing to say about fictional events of magic.

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 12 2010,16:54)

Stuart

You are assuming that I accept the historical existence of Jesus.  As it happens I do.  I don't accept you could reliably know anything about what Jesus did or said, so frankly it appears to me that science has nothing to say about fictional events of magic.

Stuart

You accept the historical evidence of Jesus but not what he said or did according to an official document? Your a weird atheist anyway i'm making a new thread.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Dec. 13 2010,10:18)

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 12 2010,16:54)

Stuart

You are assuming that I accept the historical existence of Jesus.  As it happens I do.  I don't accept you could reliably know anything about what Jesus did or said, so frankly it appears to me that science has nothing to say about fictional events of magic.

Stuart

You accept the historical evidence of Jesus but not what he said or did according to an official document? Your a weird atheist anyway i'm making a new thread.

What “official document” would that be?

Would you put a lot of store in the Chinese Communist Manifesto, which is also an official document?

The reason I believe Jesus existed is because it is pretty clear that the gospel writers wrote a fictional account of history in order to make Jesus fulfill prophecy, so there had to be someone around whom they based their lies.

Stuart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account