Tummy ache

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ciara 10622
    Participant

I need a prayer! I feel like my energy's been drained out of me! I've been feeling sick for weeks since last year. I had an incident on my bed. Last week one night it happened again. I need someone to pray for me. I really want to get better.

Ciara 10622
    Participant

🙁 I really want to get better. I feel fine for one minute. Then, I feel miserable all over.

Participant

Quote (Ciara 10622 @ Jan. 10 2007,02:28)
    I need a prayer! I feel like my energy's been drained out of me! I've been feeling sick for weeks since last year. I had an incident on my bed. Last week one night it happened again. I need someone to pray for me. I really want to get better.

Hi Ciara 10622:

James 5:14-15 states: “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him”.

And so, I am praying that God will heal you, and although I cannot anoint you with oil, I know that God will heal you if you believe.  Matthew 8:8 the centurian says to Jesus: “Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed”.  

Sometimes, however, God uses a doctor to accomplish the healing, and so if you don't see immediate results, please go to the doctor.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi and welcome C1.
    There is a book of the Apochrypha called Ecclessiasticus and it says
    “If you are sick pray, then see the doctor”
    I agree with that thought as God uses men to dispense his mercy to all.

david
    Participant

Hey Nick, aren't you a doctor?

Ciara 10622
    Participant

🙁 Yes Nh. I have a sick among me. I still don't feel good today either. I can't tell you why though, it's personal.

Ciara10622
    Participant

🙂 Hey, Nick? Do you know what BB stands for?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bugs Bunny?
    Big Bird?

NickHassan
    Participant

bad belly?

burnt bottom?

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 29 2007,08:36)
    Bugs Bunny?
    Big Bird?

Those are good guesses! I just wonder why it's illegal to go to the BB on this site?

kenrch
    Participant

I know I have tried this before but could we get together say once a week and pray.  Pray that the Holy Spirit give us guidance and understanding.

I could pray at any time.  If it's say 9pm for Nick and 3am for me I would have no problem being up to pray just so we would pray together.  

Lets be one as Jesus prayed we would be!

I H L,

Ken

Ciara10622
    Participant

🙂 Hi, Ken! Sure, we could get together! That sounds great!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account