Trinity – t8's proof text #3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 415 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

W.J. Yes Jesus is God , but not the Almighty God. You seem to forget that the Father is greater then the Son. You also have to remember that God is a title.

Ephesians 4:4-6 read it.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 30 2007,15:01)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 21 2007,16:10)
    If these four tenets are scriptural then the trinity doctrine is likewise:

1. There is only One true God.
    2. The Father is true God.
    3. The Son is true God.
    4. The Holy Spirit is true God.

:)

You neglected one important tenant that you also need to factor in to this man-made doctrine.

Can you guess what it is. I will give you a clue.

t8

Or how about this one…

Father Almighty God

Son a god

Spirit what God is

men gods

:D

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 30 2007,16:11)
    W.J. Yes Jesus is God , but not the Almighty God. You seem to forget that the Father is greater then the Son. You also have to remember that God is a title.

Ephesians 4:4-6 read it.

Im4truth

Is a mans son any less human than his Father? ???

God is a title that describes a particular type of being.

Just like humanity is a title that describes a particular type of being.

Rev 1:8
    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, **the Almighty**.

Rev
    22:12
    And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    22:13
    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

20:28
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
    20:29
    Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

You say Yeshua is God. Is he your LORD and God?

IM4Truth
    Participant

W,J. Do you not belief what Ephesians 4:4 said? I do and I say that the Father is greater then the Son. I worship the Father not the Son. I honor the Son, because He is our Savior and our King, but after the Millenium he will give the Kingdom back to the Father.
    1Cirinth. 15:28

kenrch
    Participant

Jesus IS God. being God's Son.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

So is Jesus OUR God?

Jesus said to pray to the Father.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Does this include the Son?

Are we to put the Son before the Father? When some pray to Jesus and some even saints are they putting other gods before YAHWEH The Father who the Son said to pray too?

NO one come to the Father but through Jesus. No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws him.

Seems like everything is the Father as it should be and through the Son as it should be.

We HONOR the Son but worship and pray to the Father.

We worship the Father and rejoice in the Son.

Phi 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Amen? AMEN!

Ken

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 30 2007,18:50)
    W,J.  Do you not belief what Ephesians 4:4 said? I do and I say that the Father is greater then the Son. I worship the Father not the Son. I honor the Son, because He is our Savior and our King, but after the Millenium he will give the Kingdom back to the Father.
    1Cirinth. 15:28

Im4truth

I think you are missing my point.

The Father and the Son and the Spirit are of the same essence and substance according to Heb 1:2,3.

Just as a human Father is as human as his Son.

So is the Father and Yeshua and obviously the Spirit as God!

The Father is greater than Yeshua in rank, just as a human Master may be greater than the slave yet the slave is no less human than the master.

Sciptures teach that the Spirit is subject to the Son and the Son is subject to the Father as One.

Quote (kenrch @ Oct. 31 2007,01:47)

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

So is Jesus OUR God?

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Exo 20:2  I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Exo 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Are we to put the Son before the Father?  When some pray to Jesus and some even saints are they putting other gods before YAHWEH The Father who the Son said to pray too?

NO one come to the Father but through Jesus.  No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws him.

Seems like everything is the Father as it should be and through the Son as it should be.

Phi 3:3  For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Amen?   AMEN!

Ken

kenrch

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, **the Almighty**.

Rev
    And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

He is my Lord and my God!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 31 2007,09:48)

Quote (kenrch @ Oct. 31 2007,01:47)

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

So is Jesus OUR God?

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Exo 20:2  I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Exo 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Are we to put the Son before the Father?  When some pray to Jesus and some even saints are they putting other gods before YAHWEH The Father who the Son said to pray too?

NO one come to the Father but through Jesus.  No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws him.

Phi 3:3  For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Amen?   AMEN!

Ken

kenrch

Rev

He is my Lord and my God!

WJ you worship Jesus? Do you have scripture that says to worship Jesus? I can call Him my Lord and my God. But He is a God that doesn't want worship Jesus knows that only the Father is to be worshipped. Even Jesus said only the Father is good.

Phi 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

We worship God and Jesus? NO!!!! We rejoice in Jesus and worship the Father.

1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grace to you from God our Father and God the Son? AGAIN NO!!! Jesus is our Lord because He is our elder brother.
    OR what do you make of the above scriptures?

Why do you continue to read her doctrine into scripture?

God bless you WJ,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

You do understand that Revelations was given by the Father don't you?

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Towshab
    Participant

You folks DO know that all of this confusion would be ended when you realize (a) Jesus isn't G-d (b) Jesus isn't the Messiah  Christianity is steeped in the mythologies that ran rampant in 1st century Rome and the surrounding areas. That is where you get your ideas about virgin birth, angels/gods in the flesh, drinking blood and eating flesh, human sacrifice, etc. All of this is foreign to the G-d of Israel.

Towshab
    Participant

Seems 'c' between () is a copyright!

kejonn
    Participant

You've got plenty to discuss in other threads. Leave this to people who believe in Yeshua please.

What Counts
    Participant

yes towshab please do discuss this elsewhere. most people involved in this thread believe in Yeshua, have a relationship with him and right now are debating ONLY becos we wud like to learn more about the nature of God, becos we want to please Him in the way we worship Him, in the way we know Him. the relationship of Father to Son is an important aspect of this worship, however even more important (i believe) is the fact that we all agree on Yeshua being the Messiah, the Son of God. so if there is any debate about this please do it elsewhere, thanks.

IM4Truth
    Participant

I agree with that, I have wished you would go away and leave us all alone, you do not belong on a site like this.
    BTW we all have to stop answering Him and he will go away.

Mrs.

What Counts
    Participant

hi im4truth thanks for agreeing but this is not really wat i meant…. for towshab to go away, that is, i just meant that wat he's bringing up is not suitable for this particular thread discussion, that's all… we (um actually i mean T8 and Is) have kinda established the topic under discussion and most people in this discussion agree on certain precepts which forms the basis for any kind of debate. so if towshab wants to debate about something else he needs to start a new thread.

while i do understand your anxiety im4truth, and i believe it is prompted by ur desire to lead others to God (as is the desire for most i have seen participating in this discussion), i also believe anyone who has a desire for truth and will search diligently for it belongs to this site.

just my opinion of course but that is the opinion i have formed of this site…..

kenrch

Yes I do worship Yeshua and give him the same praise and honour that is due him as to the Father.

This is what Jesus meant when he said…

Jn 5:23
    That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Honour, Greek, “timao”, which means;

1) to estimate, fix the value
    a) for the value of something belonging to one's self
    2) to honour, to have in honour, to revere, venerate

Revere;  to show devoted deferential honor to : regard as worthy of great honor
    Venerate;
    1 : to regard with reverential respect or with admiring deference
    2 : to honor (as an icon or a relic) with a ritual act of devotion

Synonyms: reverence, worship and adore.

This means the same Value, devotion, and reverence is to be given to Yeshua as to the Father.

To the degree you homour Yeshua, its to that degree you honour the Father.

To me the word honour is a more powerfull word than worship because it includes worship.

God is a jealous God! He would not have man place this kind of honour on any other being.

Yet we see Yeshua getting this kind of honour, and that’s because Yeshua is our Lord and God.

Yeshua says…
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship (proskuneo) him in spirit and in truth. Jn 4:24

The Greek word for “worship” is 'proskuneo' which means…

1) to kiss the hand to (towards) one, in token of reverence

2) among the Orientals, esp. the Persians, to fall upon the knees and touch the ground with the forehead as an expression of profound reverence

This same Greek word 'Proskuneo' is found in the following scriptures being performed on Yeshua that Yeshua said should be performed on the Father, yet Yeshua not once rebukes nor discourages them for performing this act of worship on him.

Matt 8:2
    And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matt 9:18
    While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matt 14:33
    Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matt 15:25
    Then came she and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Lord, help me.

Matt 20:20
    Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping (Proskuneo) him, and desiring a certain thing of him.

Matt 28:9
    And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped (Proskuneo) him.

Mk 5:6
    But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped (Proskuneo) him,

Lk 24:52
    And they worshipped (Proskuneo) him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Jn 9:38
    And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped (Proskuneo) him.

Notice all the “Worship” (Prokuneo) being given to Yeshua.

Yet not once can you find Yeshua saying “dont worship me worship God”.

Agaim the word “Proskeneo”  that is being performed on him is the same word in Jn 4 Yeshua explained is to be the true worship of the Father in Spirit and in truth.

Now he could have used a different Greek word for honour or respect etc but he didnt.

Since some would say Proskuneo is used for honor or respect, then maybe they can give me a scripture that shows this word being directed toward any other being except Yeshua and the Father where it was not discouraged or is toward a false deity.

Check these out…

Jn 12:20
    And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship Proskuneo) at the feast:

Acts 8:27
    And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship (Proskuneo),

Acts 24:11
    Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship (Proskuneo).

So we see here examples of the Jews “worshipping” Proskueno God. The Word means “Worship”.

Paul uses the word…

1 Cor 14:25
    And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship (Proskuneo) God, and report that God is in you of a truth

Then the writer of Hebrews tells us…

Heb 1:6
    And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship (Proskuneo) him.

So we see here the Father says the Angels are to “Proskuneo” him.

Do you think it is Idolatry for the Angels to “Proskuneo” Yeshua?

Are we higher than the Angels yet?

60 Times the word “Proskuneo” is used in the New Testament as follows…

To the Father

Matt 4:10, Lk 4:8, Jn 4:20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 12:20, Acts 8:27, 24:11, 1 Cor 14:25, Heb 11:21, Rev 3:9, Rev 4:10, 11:1, 11:16, 14:7, 19:4

To Yeshua

Matt 2:2, 2:8, 2:11, 8:2, 9:18, 14:33, 15:25, 18:26, 20:20, 28:9, 28:17, MarK 5:6, 15:19, Lk 24:52, Jn 9:38, Heb 1:6, 15:4,

The Father and Yeshua

Rev 5:14, Rev 7:11,

To satan or the beast or the dragon or Idols

Matt 4:9, Lk 4:7, Acts 7:43, Rev 9:20, 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2,

To  Man (Each time was discouraged and refused)

Acts 10:25, Rev 19:10

So I say again that there is no place where “Proskuneo” is used in true worship except to the Father and Yeshua.

Notice my friend what is going on in heaven right now…

Rev 5:6
    And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
    7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
    8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
    9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
    10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
    12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
    13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Notice who is sitting in the midst of the throne with the Father and being praised with the Father.

There is a lot of praise and honour and glory and blessing going on in heaven right now to the Father and and to the Lamb (
    Yeshua) sitting on the throne.

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve honour and glory and praise both now and forever more.

Sing a new song unto him. For you alone are worthy O God to recieve blessing and honour and glory both now and forever.

Those who dont worship the Son better get used to it for one day…

Phil 2:10,11
    …at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is the Fathers will.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 30 2007,16:33)

3. The Son is true God.

You neglected one important tenant that you also need to factor in to this man-made doctrine.

t8

Or how about this one…

Father Almighty God

Son a god

Spirit what God is

men gods

You need help WJ.

Theos and elohim are titles given to some.

It is often, but not always in reference to the Almighty.

That is a fact. You cannot refute that.

So your post is nothing more than ridicule, to try and disguise the facts about the meanings of the word theos and elohim.

I heard this once.

First, They Laugh At you! Then, They Ignore you! Then, They Fight you! Then, you win.

Well I am not trying to win, rather I want the truth to win.

It seems that you are at the laughing stage or possibly the fighting one. I can't say I have seen you ignore anyone yet. Perhaps that is a matter of time?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Oct. 31 2007,13:29)
    You've got plenty to discuss in other threads. Leave this to people who believe in Yeshua please.

Yes please Towshab.

Stick to the right discussion with your posts.
    One of the rules here is that you are allowed to push a doctrine or agenda, but in appropriate discussions only. I think that is fair. Otherwise it is considered to be a form of spamming. i.e., unsolicited opion or content.

There is no excuse because even if a discussion doesn't exist, you are free to start one.

This makes it better for readers who want information on a subject.

When people spam forums with the same message, it waters down the value of the discussions they contribute too.

Yes it happens from time to time when people change the subject, but diverging should only happen if it is to build a picture to make an argument relating to the discussions subject.

Otherwise it is unrelated and therefore unwanted.

Thx

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 01 2007,09:33)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 30 2007,16:33)

3. The Son is true God.

t8

Or how about this one…

Father Almighty God

Son a god

Spirit what God is

men gods

You need help WJ.

Theos and elohim are titles given to some.

It is often, but not always in reference to the Almighty.

That is a fact. You cannot refute that.

So your post is nothing more than ridicule, to try and disguise the facts about the meanings of the word theos and elohim.

I heard this once.

First, They Laugh At you! Then, They Ignore you! Then, They Fight you! Then, you win.

Well I am not trying to win, rather I want the truth to win.

It seems that you are at the laughing stage or possibly the fighting one. I can't say I have seen you ignore anyone yet. Perhaps that is a matter of time?

t8

You are a good poet t8.

So I see. I post what you believe with an “Icon” and that is “ridicule”?

Have you not constantly ridiculed and belittled the Trinitarians calling them liars, decievers, ministers of satan, sisters of the whore, entrenched in Babylonian doctrines, proud, Etc, Etc, Those who have sought to show the truth and the contradictions in your theology?

Yet you can post your little “Icon” for Isa 1:18 and the Trinitarians and that is OK???

Whats the matter t8?

Is that not what you believe that there is more than “One True Theos”?

For if men and Angels of God are “Theos” then they would also be true right?

Matt 7:3
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 01 2007,03:42)
    kenrch

Yes I do worship Yeshua and give him the same praise and honour that is due him as to the Father.

This is what Jesus meant when he said…

Jn 5:23
    That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Honour, Greek, “timao”, which means;

1) to estimate, fix the value
    a) for the value of something belonging to one's self
    2) to honour, to have in honour, to revere, venerate

Revere;  to show devoted deferential honor to : regard as worthy of great honor
    Venerate;
    1 : to regard with reverential respect or with admiring deference
    2 : to honor (as an icon or a relic) with a ritual act of devotion

Synonyms: reverence, worship and adore.

This means the same Value, devotion, and reverence is to be given to Yeshua as to the Father.

To the degree you homour Yeshua, its to that degree you honour the Father.

To me the word honour is a more powerfull word than worship because it includes worship.

God is a jealous God! He would not have man place this kind of honour on any other being.

Yet we see Yeshua getting this kind of honour, and that’s because Yeshua is our Lord and God.

Yeshua says…
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship (proskuneo) him in spirit and in truth. Jn 4:24

The Greek word for “worship” is 'proskuneo' which means…

1) to kiss the hand to (towards) one, in token of reverence

2) among the Orientals, esp. the Persians, to fall upon the knees and touch the ground with the forehead as an expression of profound reverence

This same Greek word 'Proskuneo' is found in the following scriptures being performed on Yeshua that Yeshua said should be performed on the Father, yet Yeshua not once rebukes nor discourages them for performing this act of worship on him.

Matt 8:2
    And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matt 9:18
    While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matt 14:33
    Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matt 15:25
    Then came she and worshipped (Proskuneo) him, saying, Lord, help me.

Matt 20:20
    Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping (Proskuneo) him, and desiring a certain thing of him.

Matt 28:9
    And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped (Proskuneo) him.

Mk 5:6
    But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped (Proskuneo) him,

Lk 24:52
    And they worshipped (Proskuneo) him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Jn 9:38
    And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped (Proskuneo) him.

Notice all the “Worship” (Prokuneo) being given to Yeshua.

Yet not once can you find Yeshua saying “dont worship me worship God”.

Agaim the word “Proskeneo”  that is being performed on him is the same word in Jn 4 Yeshua explained is to be the true worship of the Father in Spirit and in truth.

Now he could have used a different Greek word for honour or respect etc but he didnt.

Since some would say Proskuneo is used for honor or respect, then maybe they can give me a scripture that shows this word being directed toward any other being except Yeshua and the Father where it was not discouraged or is toward a false deity.

Check these out…

Jn 12:20
    And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship Proskuneo) at the feast:

Acts 8:27
    And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship (Proskuneo),

Acts 24:11
    Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship (Proskuneo).

So we see here examples of the Jews “worshipping” Proskueno God. The Word means “Worship”.

Paul uses the word…

1 Cor 14:25
    And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship (Proskuneo) God, and report that God is in you of a truth

Then the writer of Hebrews tells us…

Heb 1:6
    And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship (Proskuneo) him.

So we see here the Father says the Angels are to “Proskuneo” him.

Do you think it is Idolatry for the Angels to “Proskuneo” Yeshua?

Are we higher than the Angels yet?

60 Times the word “Proskuneo” is used in the New Testament as follows…

To the Father

Matt 4:10, Lk 4:8, Jn 4:20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 12:20, Acts 8:27, 24:11, 1 Cor 14:25, Heb 11:21, Rev 3:9, Rev 4:10, 11:1, 11:16, 14:7, 19:4

To Yeshua

Matt 2:2, 2:8, 2:11, 8:2, 9:18, 14:33, 15:25, 18:26, 20:20, 28:9, 28:17, MarK 5:6, 15:19, Lk 24:52, Jn 9:38, Heb 1:6, 15:4,

The Father and Yeshua

Rev 5:14, Rev 7:11,

To satan or the beast or the dragon or Idols

Matt 4:9, Lk 4:7, Acts 7:43, Rev 9:20, 13:4, 13:8, 13:12, 13:15, 14:9, 14:11, 16:2,

To  Man (Each time was discouraged and refused)

Acts 10:25, Rev 19:10

So I say again that there is no place where “Proskuneo” is used in true worship except to the Father and Yeshua.

Notice my friend what is going on in heaven right now…

Rev 5:6
    And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
    7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
    8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
    9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
    10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
    12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
    13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Notice who is sitting in the midst of the throne with the Father and being praised with the Father.

There is a lot of praise and honour and glory and blessing going on in heaven right now to the Father and and to the Lamb (Yeshua) sitting on the throne.

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve honour and glory and praise both now and forever more.

Sing a new song unto him. For you alone are worthy O God to recieve blessing and honour and glory both now and forever.

Those who dont worship the Son better get used to it for one day…

Phil 2:10,11
    …at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is the Fathers will.

Just wondering did the Jews bow and kiss the priest hand as the people today “worship” the Pope?

How can Jesus say their is only one Good and then accept the same worship worthy of the Father?

Is Jesus worshipped in heaven?

Some will have to worship at others feet. Are these worshiped the same as Jesus and the Father.

Worship in this verse has the same definition.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

worship4352

G4352
    προσκυνέω
    proskuneō
    pros-koo-neh'-o
    From G4314 and probably a derivative of G2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, that is, (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): – worship.

Mat 9:18 While he846 spake2980 these things5023 unto them,846 behold,2400 there came2064 a certain1520 ruler,758 and2532

worshiped4352 him,846 saying,3004 My3450 daughter2364 is even now dead:5053, 737 but235 come2064 and2532 lay2007 thy4675 hand5495 upon1909 her,846 and2532 she shall live.2198

We are to be worshiped! I would have to say that is a different kind of worship. But it is the same word used to describe the worship they gave Jesus.

God bless you WJ,

Ken

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account