Trinity – t8's proof text #1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 946 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    THen Who is the One he calls his God?

Jn 20
    “17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. “
    Does God
    have a
    God?

Cult Buster
    Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ May 27 2007,06:54)
    t8

Hi kenrch,
    Do we know?
    The Word surely is not a name.
    Michael is the name of an angel.
    The monogenes son is not an angel.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,..

The Word is Jesus our God.

Jesus' name is also called “The Word of God” “Almighty God” and “the Great God”.

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Jesus the Word of God, is the Almighty God, and our Great God    :O

Hi Nick. First explain why in my above post, Jesus in the Bible is called “The Word of God” “Almighty God” and “the Great God”. I will then answer your question. That's a promise.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    You you think Christ treads his own winepress?
    He is the vine not the husbandman!

Cult Buster
    Participant

Because Christ is The Almighty God. He treads His own winepress.

Look again!

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Joh 20:28  Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
      :O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    Who is the God of Almighty God then?
    Jn20

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ June 01 2007,14:03)
    Because Christ is The Almighty God. He treads His own winepress.

Look again!

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Joh 20:28 Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Look again CultB.

his name is called The Word of God.

That is who he is.

And he comes/came in his Fathers name.

John 5:43
    I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

So the name written on him is who he represents. Just as the Church comes in the name of Jesus, but is not Jesus.

Can you see that, or does your Trinitarian specs blind you once again? You need the full council of scripture, not just the ones that tickle your ears or agree with your philosophy.

Cult Buster
    Participant

Hi t8. You are once again putting the twist on scripture. When Jesus came in His Father's name, it means that He came in His Father's authority.

Read again carefully and you will see that Jesus is the Almighty God.

Quote (Cult Buster @ May 31 2007,23:03)

Joh 20:28  Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

t8. Consider also these words by Worshipping Jesus and see whether they apply to you .

NH

I think the words of God through Is 1:18 are far more honest and sound than yours.

No offence!

But you have shown nothing but disbelief for the words of OT scriptures and scriptures as a whole.

The bible is like a box of chocalates to you. You take what you like and you never know what we are gonna get!

When it sosnt taste good to you, you spit it out and claim it didnt belong in the box!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    You quote
    “Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;”
    And somehow you read that the one who treads the winepress of God
    MUST BE GOD?
    Ummm

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2007,12:43)
    Hi CB,
    You quote
    “Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:17  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;”
    MUST BE GOD?
    Ummm

NH

Who else can tread the winepress of Almighty God?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    In context it speaks of The Word of God so Christ treads the winepress of Almighty God.
    He serves His God.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 07 2007,18:10)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2007,12:43)
    Hi CB,
    You quote
    “Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:17  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;”
    MUST BE GOD?
    Ummm

NH

Who else can tread the winepress of Almighty God?

???

NH

Who is this “King of Kings”.

Rev 17:14
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for *he is Lord of lords, and King of kings*: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Who else dwells in the Light which no man can see nor approach?

1 Tim 6:
    14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    15 Which in his times he shall shew, *who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords*;
    16 Who only hath immortality, *dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see*: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

Notice he is dwelling “In this light” which no man can see.

Jesus is the Light, yet he dwells in the Light of the Father which no man can see nor approach.

And in case you and t8 didnt catch Pauls meaning here and think that it is the Father dwelling in the light, then you should look at the context of verse 14, and also read what John said later…

Rev 17:14
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for *he is Lord of lords, and King of kings*: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 19:16
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, *KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS*.

This reminds me of a Prophesy YHWH made of himself…

14:3
    Then shall the LORD (YHWH) go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

14:4
    And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

14:5
    And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and *the LORD (YHWH) my God shall come, and all the saints with thee*.

14:6
    And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

14:7
    But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD (YHWH), not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

14:8
    And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

14:9
    And *the LORD (YHWH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one*.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Do you not know the Son of God who fights and rules in the name of His Father God?
    Ps 2
    “Psalm 2
    1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”

You should.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2007,19:01)
    Hi W,
    Do you not know the Son of God who fights and rules in the name of His Father God?
    Ps 2
    “Psalm 2
    1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”

You should.

NH

Amen. And who is this King that sits in his Holy Hill?

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    The King of kings, Jesus Christ, appointed by God over the kings of the earth and through who God rules.
    He is seated in Jerusalem, the holy hill, in the seat of king David.

Isaiah 66:20
    And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2007,11:40)
    Hi W,
    The King of kings, Jesus Christ, appointed by God over the kings of the earth and through who God rules.
    He is seated in Jerusalem, the holy hill, in the seat of king David.

Isaiah 66:20
    And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

NH

Is he the only Lord of Lords and King of Kings?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W.
    There may be many lords of lords and kings of kings.

But the Lord Jesus shall be the biblical King of Kings till his work is done.
    Then he submits the kingdom to his God.

1Cor 15

25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.”

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 13 2007,07:45)
    Hi W.
    There may be many lords of lords and kings of kings.

But the Lord Jesus shall be the biblical King of Kings till his work is done.
    Then he submits the kingdom to his God.

1Cor 15

25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.”

Amen!

And as “One God” he shall sit in the throne with his Father being worshipped by all creation, for all creation was made by him and for him!

Rev 5:
    [9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
    [10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    [11] And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
    [12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
    [13] And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    [14] And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

The same praise and worship is given to Yeshua as to the Father.

Isa 45:6
    That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that *there is none beside me*. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isa 45:21
    Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is *none beside me*.

:D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    Are you seated now in heavenly places with Christ?

Col3
    “1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.”

Will you be ruling with him?

Rev20
    ” 4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Or will you be just among the nations who are ruled?

Ps 2
    ” 1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. “

Rev 20
    ” 7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

NH

I understand that you are trying so hard to make Jesus into a simple man like us.

But you should look again…

Rev 5:
    [9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
    [10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    [11] And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
    [12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
    [13] And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
    [14] And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Do you see any saints or sons of God or any other being in this throne but God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Surely the Lord Jesus, the man from heaven, the Lord from heaven is just like us but is Lord of his body, even Lord of the entire earthly kingdom of David and Lord in the heavenly realm too till all is restored.

Mt 28
    ” 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. “

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 946 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account