Trinity – Is 1:18's Proof Text #2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 519 total)
  • Author

True CB!!!

Not to mention the beloved John confirmed it was the Lord, Yeshua that Isaiah saw…

Jn 12:
    38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
    41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
    42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess [him], lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Its plain to see the context is speaking of Yeshua.

Also, the Unitarians and the Henotheist and Arians have contradictions that they have to over come like…

Jn 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 Jn 4:12
    No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Jn 1:46
    Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father

Yeshua says “NO MAN” has seen the Father. The Unitarians, Arians, and Henotheist Insist that Jesus is just a man, anointed of the Father. How do they explain Jesus seeing the Father if he is just a man?

They continue to twist and ignore the scriptures that clearly teach that Yeshua is God, one with the Father and the holy Spirit. They have to read into the scriptures something other than what is plainly said.

For instance Thomas calling Jesus his Lord and God. Rather than believing the scriptures and the testimony of John the eye witness, they have to make inference and change the text. If John would have heard something else he would have not used the same word “Theos” in John 20:28 that he used earlier referring to the Father.

There were other greek words he could have used for “a god”.

They don’t get it. God is plural yet “One God”, a man and a woman are plural yet “One flesh”, humans are plural yet “One humanity”, just as the galaxies are plural yet “One creation”. The creation reveals the Glory of God.

They read scriptures like Genesis 1…

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Hebrew word for God is 'elohiym’ which is a plural word.

Later in the chapter we read…

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

Since we know that God has only one image and he has not shared that image with any other creature but man, for man is the one God has chosen to have dominion over all, then we know when he says above let us make man in our image and after our likeness that he couldn’t have been speaking to any other creature like angels.

We know that the image of the invisible God is Yeshua and the Father was speaking to Yeshua and the Holy Spirit who was moving over the face of the waters.

We also know that according to Jn 1:3 and Col 1:16,17 and Heb. 1:10 that all things were created by Yeshua and without him nothing was made that was made, yet Genesis 1:1 says… God made the heavens and the earth.

The Henotheist have a contradiction because scriptures clearly teach that only “One Being” God created all things by himself, alone, yet we see the Father and the Spirit and Yeshua as the “Let us make man in our image”, meaning The Father and Yeshua and the Spirit is “the God” in Genesis 1:1,26,27.

The Unitarians have a contradiction because they say Yeshua did not preexist his incarnation, when Genesis 1:1,26,27 John 1:3, Col 1:16,17, Heb 1:3,10 clearly shows that Yeshua was the one by which all things were created.

The Arians believe most of it but say that Jesus is “a god” therefore contradicting the Hebrews belief in only “One God”, and all else or so called gods are not gods at all.

These are elementary truths that begin in the first book of the Bible, yet men have to twist and explain them away or make inference in order to force scriptures into their belief rather than let the scriptures form their belief.

Col 2:8
    Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Pet 3:16
    As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Woe be to men who pervert the scriptures and turn the hearts of the simple away from following the Lord Jesus they had first received to following “another jesus”.

Gal 1:7
    Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
    8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2 Cor 11:4
    For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Jn 1:
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

:O

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 30 2007,18:25)
    then we know when he says above let us make man in our image and after our likeness that he couldn’t have been speaking to any other creature like angels.

So you disagree with the NIV Study Bible translator's who say that God WAS speaking to the “heavenly hosts” when he said, “Let us make…..”? Check it out and see what you think?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 30 2007,18:53)

then we know when he says above let us make man in our image and after our likeness that he couldn’t have been speaking to any other creature like angels.

So you disagree with the NIV Study Bible translator's who say that God WAS speaking to the “heavenly hosts” when he said, “Let us make…..”?  Check it out and see what you think?

O yes…go girl :laugh:
    Let us make him our Image

Son of Man and the son of God

In that day will I rise you up and put my spirit in you; and ye shall liven in my sight; and ye shall replenish and subdue the earth;
    And the evening and morning of six day; that should happen; in its space of time; for when had God finished all his plan and desire; and there yet was no Man on the earth; no start; So went he forth and set all in array; taking Adam from the ground and forming the man; and yet from the beginning it was Gods word to man they shall be eternal; their earth ended in corruption; and for a new beginning new start; he was their from the foundation of the new earth a stone layed? How be it that which was spiritual did not come first; and when it was written it written for as the plan for the six day; the end off is confirmed;

Proclaimer
    Participant

Let us could also be God talking to Christ. After all he created all things through him and nothing was created that wasn't made through him.

:)

charity
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 30 2007,22:24)
    Let us could also be God talking to Christ. After all he created all things through him and nothing was created that wasn't made through him.

yep t8 ..I think it is soul; for the soul lives
    althought christ is the man made out of the two (us)

then…God did away with the first to make way for the second; lo I come in volume of Book it is writen of me; to do thy will o lord; a new body hast thou prepared for me

:D Maybe we we can find enough scriptures to get a better grasp on its meaning

Thanks t8 :)

So you disagree with the NIV Study Bible translator's who say that God WAS speaking to the “heavenly hosts” when he said, “Let us make…..”?  Check it out and see what you think?

not3

You mean the footnotes of the NIV publishers and not the translators dont you?

Nevertheless, scriptures do not show any other creature in the creation as being made in the image of God but man.

Niether can it be that any other being could be involved in the creation but The Father, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.

Gen 1:
    1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

Notice again it says “Let us make man in our image”, then it says… So God created man in his “Own Image”.

Only God created everything.

Isa 44:24
    Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; *that stretcheth forth the heavens alone*; that spreadeth abroad the earth *by myself*;

Isa 45:18
    For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: *I am the LORD; and there is none else*.

Some would say that Yeshua is not the creator because God made all things through Yashua like an empty vessel.

They argue that the word “dia” should be translated “Through” and not “by”, however the word can be translated either way and it really makes no difference because the following scripture shows that …

Rom 11:36
    For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

If this is refering to the Father then should we say that all things are not “through” the Father therefore meaning that the Father is not the creator or God?

I think not.

One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Mtt 28:
    18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus not only mentions the three here but also makes another statement of Deity by telling them “I am with you alway”

This dosnt need any special interpretation.

He didnt say “I am with you in spirit”, or “by my spirit I am with you”, or the Holy Spirit will be with you.

He said plainly “I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world“.

Scriptures teach the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has come to make their abode with us.

Jn 14:23
    Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Yet Jesus also says…

Jn 15:26
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

One God, Three persons, One Spirit created all things.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

WJ and CB;

You stated that Isaiah saw the Lord and the Lord he saw was Jesus. In another post WJ, you stated that Christ was the Word before coming to the earth, meaning, he was not the Son of God prior to coming to earth. So how could Isaiah have seen the Son of God if the Son of God did not exist. Also, you might want to reread Isaiah 6:2, Isaiah said the Lord's face and his feet were covered with the wings of the seraphims so he did not see the face of the Lord, regardless if it was Jesus or the Father.

Steven

Quote (Mr. Steve @ Sep. 15 2007,08:19)
    WJ and CB;

You stated that Isaiah saw the Lord and the Lord he saw was Jesus.  In another post WJ, you stated that Christ was the Word before coming to the earth, meaning, he was not the Son of God prior to coming to earth.  So how could Isaiah have seen the Son of God if the Son of God did not exist.  Also, you might want to reread Isaiah 6:2, Isaiah said the Lord's face and his feet were covered with the wings of the seraphims so he did not see the face of the Lord, regardless if it was Jesus or the Father.

Steven

mr steve
    You say…

So how could Isaiah have seen the Son of God if the Son of God did not exist.

Isaiah nor John said he (Isaiah) saw the Son of God.

He saw the Lords Glory. John confirms this in John 12:38-41

Look at the context and compare it to Isaiah 6.

John says Isaiah spoke of him and Isaiah chapter 6 matches the context of John 12:39-41.

Jn 12
    39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
    41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Isaiah 6:
    1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
    9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
    10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Where else did Isaiah see in this context the Glory of the Lord (Adonay), which is a term used for Lord God through out the Hebrew scriptures?

John also confirms he was YHWH that was pierced.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1311

If you continue to misrepresent me then you make yourself a liar, one that bears false witness.

For the last time, I believe Yeshua preexisted coming in the flesh.

However unlike you, I believe that his form was God, the Word that was with God and was God, and not a son or man. John 1:1, Phil 2:6-8.

Now if you can show me that the above scriptures say he is a son or man before his natural birth than I will believe you.

But I show you scripture that says..

Luke 1:35 NASB
    The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

However you are yet to show me one scripture that says he was a son or was called a Son before this event.

Also, you will be hard pressed to find any scripture before Yeshuas birth that calls any being “son of God” but those in the flesh.

So tell me why do you think God brought birth to a son before Mary. Is there a Mother God some where that mated with God?

This would mean Yeshua was born twice. Reincarnation.

Your Idea of God begating a son before he came in the flesh is contrary to nature itself.

There is no scripture anywhere that speaks of Yeshua as a son before his coming in the flesh.

However it does speak of him as the Lord from heaven.

The Word/God.

mr steve.

Do you realize that you agree with the Catholics that say he was a son before he came in the flesh?

I will say again.

Yeshua did preexist, but not as you say. Scripturally what I say is true. But you have no scripture to show of his form as a son or man before coming in the flesh!

I would apprectiate it if you not continue to misrepresent or lie against me saying that I am saying he did not preexist!

1 Cor 2:7
    But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
    8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
    10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Who is this Lord of Glory? ???

not3

Again, the footnotes were not made by the Translators but by the publishers!

kenrch
    Participant

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God said the ~Word~ light and there was light.

God told Jesus to create light and there was light

However:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Why did God give Jesus the revelation but there is no mention of God giving “the Son” any work to do such as creating light.

“God saith unto the Son create light.” There is simply no mention of a SON only the WORD.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What was it that became flesh? The same that God used to create light.

It wasn't until after the Word became flesh, died, and was resurrected that God gave the Son anything.

All things were created by the Word and for the Word that became flesh. Without the Word nothing was created just read Genesis.

So in the beginning was the Word but not until the Word became a being did the Son exist.

Not3in1
    Participant

Amen, Ken!

Also, WJ, you don't have to take the publisher's word for it, you can continue reading past the “Let us make…” and you will see that God is directing his responses to the heavenly hosts! Read on…..

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 10 2007,04:05)
    Amen, Ken!

Also, WJ, you don't have to take the publisher's word for it, you can continue reading past the “Let us make…” and you will see that God is directing his responses to the heavenly hosts!  Read on…..

not3

Show me where. And show me where the heavenly host has the image of God!

Gen 1:26
    And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:…

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

No other being has the Image of God. This is what makes us unique form all other created beings.

Give me a scripture that shows the heavenly host is made in his image and likeness.

You are implying that the heavenly host helped God in the creation.

LET US MAKE man in our image, after our likeness:…

Not3in1
    Participant

I'll do some reading later tonight and bring some information. I have to head out now and go look at bathroom tile!

The angels are sons of God too, however. They are the “heavenly bodies” that Paul talks about. It says that we will be like them (those that are in heaven and have these types of bodies), so I'm left to imagine that they are also in the image of God? But I'll do some research and make sure.

Thanks, WJ and have a great day!
    Mandy

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 10 2007,03:33)
    Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:3  And God said,  Let there be light: and there was light.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

However:

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Why did God give Jesus the revelation but there is no mention of God giving “the Son” any work to do such as creating light.

“God saith unto the Son create light.” There is simply no mention of a SON only the WORD.

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What was it that became flesh?  The same that God used to create light.

It wasn't until after the Word became flesh, died, and was resurrected that God gave the Son anything.

All things were created by the Word and for the Word that became flesh.  Without the Word nothing was created just read Genesis.

So in the beginning was the Word but not until the Word became a being did the Son exist.

kenrch

You say…

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

You see the “Word was God”. You are saying the Word was the Father and yet you are saying the Father became flesh and Jesus was born.

???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 10 2007,04:27)

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

However:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What was it that became flesh? The same that God used to create light.

All things were created by the Word and for the Word that became flesh. Without the Word nothing was created just read Genesis.

kenrch

You say…

You see the “Word was God”. You are saying the Word was the Father and yet you are saying the Father became flesh and Jesus was born.

???

Did the Father become light? The word became light.

kenrch

You say…

Jn 16:15
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Jn 13:3
    Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Col 1:16
    For by him were *all things created*, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Key word “Were”, not will be created! All things is all things.

John 1:3
    All things were made by him; and without him *was not any thing made* that was made.

Look Close…
    without him *was not ANY THING made* that was made.

Jesus was the King of his Kingdom which was not and is not of this world.

Jn 18:36
    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Lk 11:20
    But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Is a King without power or possesion? ???

The Spirit sat upon Jesus without measure.

So as you can see the Father gave him plenty before his death and resurrection.

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 10 2007,04:45)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 10 2007,04:27)

Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:3  And God said,  Let there be light: and there was light.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

However:

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What was it that became flesh?  The same that God used to create light.

All things were created by the Word and for the Word that became flesh.  Without the Word nothing was created just read Genesis.

kenrch

You say…

???

Did the Father become light?  The word became light.

kenrch

What light are you speaking of?

Natural light, or the Light of God?

Is there a scripture that says the “Word” became light?

Yeshua “The Word' created the natural light.

Yeshua didnt come into existance for “Nothing was made without him” Jn 1:3

He is the spiritual light that lights every man.

Jn 1:
    4 In him (the Word/Yeshua) was life; and the life was the light of men. (notice the past tense “WAS”)
    5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Heb 1:10
    And, Thou, Lord, (Yeshua) in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 10 2007,04:18)
    LET US MAKE man in our image, after our likeness:…

OK, WJ.

If you are saying that this teaches the Trinity, a Triune God, or plural God, then given the language “us” it gives you a reason to call God “them”, “us”, “those”, etc.

It means that when you pray to this Trinity, to be grammatically correct, you should say “Dear members of God”, or “Dear pesons who make up God”, etc.

But I bet you call and type God as a “Him”, “He”, etc.

So if you really believe your own teaching and doctrine, why don't you live it and talk of your God as “them”, etc.

We call God “Him” because we believe that the Father is God, but what is your excuse?

kejonn
    Participant

I have only one thing to add to this discussion.

Gen 1:26  Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, in the likeness of ourselves; and let them rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the animals, and over all the earth, and over every crawling creature that crawls on the earth.”
      Gen 1:27  So God created humankind in his own image; in the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

So God spoke with someone it seems and and said “Let us make humankind in our image” and in the next verse He made man in his own image. Now look to another passage

Jdg 13:3  The angel of ADONAI appeared to the woman and said to her, “Listen! You are barren, you haven't had a child, but you will conceive and bear a son.

Jdg 13:6  The woman came and told her husband; she said, “A man of God came to me; his face was fearsome, like that of the angel of God. I didn't ask him where he came from, and he didn't tell me his name.

Jdg 13:10  The woman hurried and ran to tell her husband, “Here! That man, the one who came to me the other day, he's come again!”
      Jdg 13:11  Manoach got up, followed his wife, went to the man and said to him, “Are you the man who spoke to the woman?” He answered, “I am.”

Jdg 13:13  The angel of ADONAI said to Manoach, “The woman should take care to do everything I said to her.

Jdg 13:16  The angel of ADONAI said to Manoach, “Even if I do stay, I won't eat your food; and if you prepare a burnt offering, you must offer it to ADONAI.” For Manoach did not know that he was the angel of ADONAI.

Jdg 13:19  Manoach took the kid and the grain offering and offered them on the rock to ADONAI. Then, with Manoach and his wife looking on, the angel did something wonderful –
      Jdg 13:20  as the flame went up toward the sky from the altar, the angel of ADONAI went up in the flame from the altar. When Manoach and his wife saw it, they fell to the ground on their faces.
      Jdg 13:21  But the angel of ADONAI did not appear again to Manoach or his wife. Then Manoach realized it had been the angel of ADONAI.
      Jdg 13:22  Manoach said to his wife, “We will surely die, because we have seen God!

There are several elements to this story. First that the angel of YHWH looked like a man. Man is the image of God. Second they did not realize it was an angel until it did a miracle. Third, they associated seeing the angel, who they thought was a man, to seeing God. From this one can logically deduce that perhaps angels are also in the image of God just as men are but may have been the prototype for man's physical appearance. That is why God could say to the heavenly host “Let US make man in our image”.

Besides this, most scholars believe the “us” in Genesis 1:26 is plurals of majesty like when a queen or king says “Let us” when they are only referring to themselves.

Just a conjecture at this point. You can also see this ideal in other places where angels were called men (Gen 18).

charity
    Participant

That was Great key-jonn :cool:

Earthly Man can’t be the heavenly Man, until the redemption of the body…So Say Paul

So mAYBE…yes Angels sin kejonn,2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2Pe 2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account