Trinity – Is 1:18's proof text #1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 441 through 443 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Stu,

OK, all things aside here for a second……your Avatar made me laugh. Good choice for you, eh? :laugh: Anyway, it also showcases your sense of humor which I have come to appreciate.

I'm glad you have ventured into other threads here at HeavenNet.
    Take care,
    Mandy

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 02 2007,19:19)
    Stu,

OK, all things aside here for a second……your Avatar made me laugh.  Good choice for you, eh?  :laugh:   Anyway, it also showcases your sense of humor which I have come to appreciate.

I'm glad you have ventured into other threads here at HeavenNet.
    Take care,
    Mandy

Hi there Not3in1

The Avatar is an orangutan – a man of the forest, a more distant but more intelligent and cultured cousin of ours than the chimpanzee.

I'm glad you don't mind me invading other threads, but I have already got myself into trouble. I started the thread about the violent nature of the OT god, then found myself unable to keep up the pretence of his existence for the purpose of the discussion. I'll have to try harder!

Stuart

Samuel
    Participant

This site really has me studying the scripture…at the least.

el oh el! :)

anyways…

I'd like to take a closer look at a scripture this Is 1:18 has brought up.

Romans 11:
    33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Seems to me that this scripture could be saying in a sense…that no man knows the mind of the Lord (GOD), or that no man has a full understanding of the Lord (GOD), nor will they have. And, that if they did…it might drive one to maddness…lol

Ok well enough humor…haha

It seems to me that this debate might be trying to prove that Jesus Christ is in fact God Himself? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Having said that, lets pounder this shall we?

1 John 3:20
    For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Luke 12:7
    But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Matthew 10:30
    But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Matthew 24:36
    But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32
    But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

So then its safe to assume that if God is all knowing…and the Son is God, why then does he not knoweth the hour in which he will be told by his father to go and get his church?

Answer me this.

Viewing 3 posts - 441 through 443 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account