together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Kathi! Praise God. God is so good. I am so happy for all of you and will still say prayers for you all.
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 20 2008,16:31)
    Hello Irene an 942767,
    Thank you for your prayers.  Bradley has received a miracle.  He fell 80' off a mountain while rock climbing and is alive.  He landed right in-between a tree and a rock.  Praise God!  He seems to only have a hairline fracture is his neck and in the best place possible.  Do you believe it?  He is in tremendous pain right now and will be in the hospital for a few days.  The story made the ll:00 news.  Also, when he was lying on the ground, other climbers gathered around him and Bradley was asking them if they died today, do they know where they would go?  One of the bystanders said “no” and Bradley was able to share that he did know.  Here he was in more pain than he ever had and lying on the ground and sharing his faith.  I told you he was precious:)  Please continue to pray for his pain and recovery.  Also, my son who was able to grab the rope while he was falling, burnt his hand pretty bad.

God is our protector, let Him be praised!!!
    Kathi

Praise God Lightenup. God does hear and answer our prayers.

Lightenup
    Participant

Dear Seek, WJ and 94,
    Thank you for your continued prayers for Bradley. As you know, this past Saturday he fell 80' from the top of a mountain and lived and was testifying of his faith while lying on the ground to the onlookers. He walked out of the hospital yesterday, Monday. He was not black and blue all over, not scratched, he just has to wear a neck brace for a few weeks. God is awesome!!! I guess that it wasn't his time to go. I appreciate your support.
    God bless!

God is an awesome God. Thank Him with all our might. Praise Him for evermore. Faith of our Father living still.
    That reminds me of what happened 12or so years ago to our only Granddaughter. She leaped from a grill that was on the second floor Apartment building where they lived. Not a scratch on Her, two men where seen leaving the scene, when neighbors ran downstairs with the screams of our Daughter. They took my Granddaughter to the Hospital and declared it a miracle. Miracles do still happen. We are so happy that He is doing fine. Will keep all in prayers yet.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account