together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

I would be honored to join your prayer time, for we know that all prayers are answered in the power of unity, giving all supplication and steadfast of mind and spirit by faith in Christ Jesus. As the Holy Spirit guides us and directs us in all truth. As our dependency is in the authority of the spoken word of Jesus ; being as one with our Father.
                                       As many request have come to me by phone, emails, letters, nursing homes, people on the street and church functions and this web site. For in our prayer team of elders many have been blessed by the adoption in the body. ( of Christ ) trusting in the Holy Spirit in all truth. My question is , is this just a one time prayer or every Saturday.?  I am in USA EST. time. We pray every night about 7 PM for special needs as I have in times passed have shared some with you in our prayer request section. I am excited as to what I have read about this effort in unity for prayer for others and self. For every nation on the globe and for the coming of our Lord Jesus the Christ.  ……………………………………..:D

Participant

Hi All:

I would like to express my opinion for your consideration, but whatever you decide is fine with me.

My opinion is that if some one has a prayer request that they should post it, and then all of us could pray for the request.  I don't think that it matters if we do not all pray at the same time, but that we are praying for the same thing.  While some are sleeping others are praying.  What do you think?

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Whatever. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

942767 , yes , that is the what I thought , like the watchmen , every time frame is covered and every prayer request answered. TY all

acertainchap
    Participant

:D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ,
    Please pray for Brian and family for he is going far away from his home place. Lord knows if we pray that he would find a base closer to home. …………ty
    My new time will be after midnight for prayer .

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ,
    Please pray for Brian and family for he is going far away from his home place. Lord knows if we pray that he would find a base closer to home. …………ty
    My new time will be after midnight for prayer . EST. USA

Not3in1
    Participant

Recently it has been a tremendous blessing to let our prayer requests be known. I came accross this thread and thought it was remarkable what Ken was trying to accomplish (in getting everyone to pray at the same moment in time). While it may not be possible, it certainly is admirable. Way to go, Ken!

I'd like to share some prayer requests: My kids start back to school tomorrow and I'd like for them to have a great first day to start the year off right. My son is in a challenge program and I'm praying it will not be too difficult for him. My daughter will be entering the 3rd grade and she needs a close friend to come along side of her.

I'd also like to lift my hubby up tonight – he is sick. He's never sick and so it's hard to watch him suffer. I'm praying he will rest easy and be better in the morning.

I'm also praying for my neighbor, Bob, who has been diagnosed with bladder cancer. He says that he is “spiritual” but I'm not sure if he knows the dear Lord Jesus. Help me to have courage and wisdom so that I can share the gospel with him.

Oh, and I know this sounds little and insignificant, but our new cat (Lola) is very sick. We have had to hand feed and water her for a few days now, and I pray she gets better soon. We just adopted her from the Human Society and they said she may have an upper resp. infection…….she sure won't eat or drink and it's worrisome.

Thanks brother's and sister's!
    Goodnight to all,
    Mandy

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 05 2007,16:35)
    Recently it has been a tremendous blessing to let our prayer requests be known.  I came accross this thread and thought it was remarkable what Ken was trying to accomplish (in getting everyone to pray at the same moment in time).  While it may not be possible, it certainly is admirable.  Way to go, Ken!

I'd like to share some prayer requests:  My kids start back to school tomorrow and I'd like for them to have a great first day to start the year off right.  My son is in a challenge program and I'm praying it will not be too difficult for him.  My daughter will be entering the 3rd grade and she needs a close friend to come along side of her.

I'd also like to lift my hubby up tonight – he is sick.  He's never sick and so it's hard to watch him suffer.  I'm praying he will rest easy and be better in the morning.

I'm also praying for my neighbor, Bob, who has been diagnosed with bladder cancer.  He says that he is “spiritual” but I'm not sure if he knows the dear Lord Jesus.  Help me to have courage and wisdom so that I can share the gospel with him.

Oh, and I know this sounds little and insignificant, but our new cat (Lola) is very sick.  We have had to hand feed and water her for a few days now, and I pray she gets better soon.  We just adopted her from the Human Society and they said she may have an upper resp. infection…….she sure won't eat or drink and it's worrisome.

Thanks brother's and sister's!
    Goodnight to all,
    Mandy

not3

I will be praying for you and your request.

I remember my first day in school and how frightened I was.

I missed my school bus home and stood in a corner crying when this young beautiful lady came and comforted me and hugged me telling me it was gonna be alright. I cant remember how I got home but I believe it is possible that I saw and angel that day.

Your children are precious in his sight and God will watch over them for they are sanctified and saved because of you.

Blessings! Keith

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken For whatever reason I did not see this before, but this is a really good idea to pray together.
    not3in1 will be praying at 2 A.M. for your children. And our Grandson who starts Kindergarten this year. He has never been away from either Mother, Pa or Ma. I am a little concerned about Him.
    I don't think it matters when we pray, as long as we keep up with it. Besides it is not easy to get everybody together at the same time.
    But if you want to try that again Ken then give us a time again, all is fine with me. I am like you, I am up all hours of the night.
    Peasce and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Mrs. and Keith – thanks so much! This morning both of the children were up and ready WAY BEFORE time to leave for the bus (they were so excited). We stood out at the bus stop for a half an hour before the bus came. :) I made sure my tea was nice and steamy hot before we left. Ha!

Thanks again for the prayers – I know the Lord is going to bless their day.
    Mandy

Not3in1
    Participant

Brother's and sister's,

I really feel like we are becoming a family here. I think praying for one another is a wonderful way to share our personal lives, and to also show one another that we deeply care.

Unity, sweet unity is happening here slowly but surely! It is possible for us to grow and learn together even though we believe differently. I believe there will come a time when we do less arguing and more digging in the Word for the purposes of sharing and giving insight. And as the fruit of the Spirit flow's through us, we will all be blessed.

I believe this will all happen as we share our prayer requests and pray for one another.

Heart to heart,
    Mandy

Not3in1
    Participant

On the heals of unity has come a divisive spirit among us! It's none of the brother's or sister's faults – it is because we are following Christ that the divisive spirit has reared it's ugly head. Let's pray it out!

Father, forgive us our prideful ways. Please give us your love for each and every member here. Help us to forgive and to see one another as family. I pray tonight that the enemy will not have his way here on HeavenNet. Please frustrate the enemies plans to put walls up between us – so that we are bickering instead of encouraging one another. Please send your precious holy spirit to melt our hard hearts, and to bind us together in unity. We want to be one with you, as Jesus is also one with you. Help us, dear Father. We are only children. Teach us, and guide us, I pray. In your Son's Name we pray, Amen.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
           ” Greater is HE that is in us , than he that is in the world ” I don't understand why you said ” forgive us our prideful ways ” On this track I have not read this behavior yet. But if you mean as a whole for the heavens net yes I have , but forgive them for we know not what is in store for them in their growth. May we all decrease that God may give us the increase we all need. Jesus has been asked and yes our cup shall runneth over. Victory is ours. The power of the spoken word availeth much.        
                                                 May God Bless you………:O

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 07 2007,02:06)
    Hi Mandy,
           ” Greater is HE that is in us , than he that is in the world ” I don't understand why you said ” forgive us our prideful ways ” On this track I have not read this behavior yet. But if you mean as a whole for the heavens net yes I have , but forgive them for we know not what is in store for them in their growth. May we all decrease that God may give us the increase we all need. Jesus has been asked and yes our cup shall runneth over. Victory is ours. The power of the spoken word availeth much.        
                                                 May God Bless you………:O

Hi Happy!

Yes, that is what I meant – just prideful ways as a whole.

I loved what you said – that we may decrease as Christ increases. I simply love that. I will be pondering that wisdom today and this evening. Thanks Happy!

IM4Truth
    Participant

God Father Almighty It has been a hard time on this web and I hope and Pray that we all can come together as your children, to be united in your Holy Spirit. We all fall short of the glory of you Heavenly Father, let me overcome whatever might be causing the problem at hand. Keep Satan and his demons away from us and give us your Peace. I ask it in Jesus Name. Amen

IM4Truth
    Participant

This Prayer was send to me via e-mail

May today there be peace within.

May you trust that you are exactly where you meant to be.
    May you forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
    May you use these gifts that you received, and pass on the Love that has been given to you.
    Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and Love.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 11 2007,17:59)
    This Prayer was send to me via e-mail

May today there be peace within.

May you trust that you are exactly where you meant to be.
    May you forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
    May you use these gifts that you received, and pass on the Love that has been given to you.
    Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and Love.

Peace and Love Mrs.

This prayer was for me tonight….thank you, and thanks to who ever sent it to you. It was a blessing to me! Amen!

IM4Truth
    Participant

FILL THOU MY LIFE O LORD MY GOD

Fill thou my life, O Lord my God, in every part with praise
    That my whole being may proclaim Thy being and thy ways.

Not for the lip of praise alone, not for the praising Heart;
    I ask thy for a life made up of praise in every part.

Fill every part of me with praise let all my being speak
    Of Thee and of Thy love, O Lord, poor though I be, and weak
    So shalt Thou, Lord from even me receive the glory due.
    And so shall I begin on earth the song forever new.

A Song of Praise.

Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mrs. ……….do you write these from the heart or from a book ? My feelings say , their not in a book , but in the heart. I shared some of these letters with friends and family. What a talent of communication, fellowship, unity. …………..thank you…………………..Happy……:D

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account