together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Posted: Feb. 11 2007,12:40

——————————————————————————–
    I know I have tried this before but could we get together say once a week and pray. Pray that the Holy Spirit give us guidance and understanding.

I could pray at any time. If it's say 9pm for Nick and 3am for me I would have no problem being up to pray just so we would pray together.

Lets be one as Jesus prayed we would be!

I H L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Right on kenrch.
    I am praying for you now.
    You are showing fruit of the Spirit.

Harmony
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Feb. 11 2007,13:01)
    Posted: Feb. 11 2007,12:40  

——————————————————————————–
    I know I have tried this before but could we get together say once a week and pray.  Pray that the Holy Spirit give us guidance and understanding.

I could pray at any time.  If it's say 9pm for Nick and 3am for me I would have no problem being up to pray just so we would pray together.  

Lets be one as Jesus prayed we would be!

I H L,

Ken

I'm central time, would need to know what time zones, and have some restrictions on length of time sitting… But I would be interested.

Blessings.

Harmony

charity
    Participant

Honored

praying with out ceasing

charity

seekingtruth
    Participant

Ken,
    Set a time
    Wm

Harmony
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 12 2007,11:55)
    Honored

praying with out ceasing

charity

Prayers from the heart.
    Eph 6:18

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Harmony @ Feb. 12 2007,14:00)

Quote (charity @ Feb. 12 2007,11:55)
    Honored

praying with out ceasing

charity

Prayers from the heart.
    Eph 6:18

Gee! Thanks for the responce all!

As for the day I suppose that those in the east it would be Saturday and then we in the west it would be Sunday. Would that be the easiest for everyone?

I really don't know the hour difference so someone help me out. It is important that we come to an agreement on the time as Satan will come against us and use our flesh to discourge us. Because I'm on disability and unable to work anytime would be good for me.

The prayer I would like to pray is what Jesus prayed for that we become one under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It must be important if He prayed for it; Amen?

So we need to get together and decide a good day and time for everyone and please if the day chosen is not the best day say so. As I said Satan WILL come against this and use what he always uses our flesh. It is VERY important that everyone is satisfied as to the day and time.

Blessings as we seek to do HIS will!

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Ok! I'll be first anytime and day is good for me.

How about Saturday?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch.
    9am NZ time, first in the world?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 13 2007,01:05)
    Hi kenrch.
    9am NZ time, first in the world?

Ok so what time does that make it here, central time in the US?

Does that make it Friday night?

seekingtruth
    Participant

I believe that is 2:00 PM Friday afternoon for you Ken, 3:00 PM for me.

Wm

charity
    Participant

praying now

Eph 3:14 ¶ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
    Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
    Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
    Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
    Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
    Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
    Eph 3:21 Unto him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

charity
    Participant

Giving thanks for the spirit of peace

Psa 122:1 ¶ [[A Song of degrees of David.]] I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
    Psa 122:2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
    Psa 122:3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
    Psa 122:4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
    Psa 122:5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
    Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
    Psa 122:7 Peace be within thy walls, [and] prosperity within thy palaces.
    Psa 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace [be] within thee.
    Psa 122:9 Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

kenrch
    Participant

Praying Now, Yes but we should get together and ALL pray for the samething at the same time.  This shows unity being one seeking the Father for the samething.

I guess what I'm trying to do since we can't fly to each others home on a certain day is to assemble together spiritually.  A body that is seperated can't function.

I don't think 2 or 3 in the afternoon is a good time I assume people work.

So Nick could you change your time to say after lunch or even better fast :) which would make it what,  2 or 3 in the afternoon on Saturday and 7-8pm Friday here in the states?

Though we can't be together in body we CAN (if it be your will) be together in spirit.

Col 2:5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch.
    OK but 12 for me is 0500 for you.
    We are 7 hrs ahead of you-check at the GMT site.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 13 2007,18:23)
    Hi kenrch.
    OK but 12 for me is 0500 for you.
    We are 7 hrs ahead of you-check at the GMT site.

Yeah 5am doesn't bother me believe it or not I'm usually up right around 5am.  But I don't think that would be a good time for everyone.

Maybe we could do your Sunday our Saturday.  Say your 4 (1600) or 5 pm (1700)  which would make it (if my fingers are right :)  9 or 10 am here.  That would seem better for everyone.  Do you agree?  OR ( I don't know your schedual) your Monday our Sunday.  Is 1600 -1700 alright with you?

Why don't you pick a time and we can start from there?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Praying now but 1600 Saturday is fine.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 14 2007,18:46)
    Hi kenrch,
    Praying now but 1600 Saturday is fine.

Ok Nick, that would be 1600 0r 4PM Saturday and 9Am Eastern 8Am Central Saturday for us here in the states. Is this alright with everyone else?

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.

Question: Does anyone think that praying “together” for the samething is a waste of time?

NickHassan
    Participant

What are we specifically praying for? wisdom? Blessing by the Spirit?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 15 2007,00:51)
    What are we specifically praying for? wisdom? Blessing by the Spirit?

To bring us closer together that we become one as Christ prayed.  If your hand did what it wanted then it is not listening to your head.  Through the Holy Spirit we can become one body Christ being the head.  I am no way saying I have all truth.  I'm saying that I don't have all truth and that I become more of a listener of the Holy Spirit who's duty (if we allow Him) is to teach and guide us.

Instead of entertaining ourselves with argument I would perfer letting the Holy Spirit teach me more truth.  While I can pray for this by myself that would only be part of the body.  Sometimes it takes two hands to accomplish something.  If we walk it take the whole body.

But it surely will not happen if anyone half heartly prays this prayer or any prayer for that matter.  If no one wants to get together and become one then we are not ready to do so.  If that being the case then let us forget it.  We would surely be wasting our time but not God's because He would simply not hear us if we pray a prayer of un-sincerity; we may as well say the rosery, a mumbling of nothing.

While I pray that we come together as one.  I would also pray that if anyone disagrees (not necessary, a waste of time) then let it not happen.

The body must work as one not each member of the body doing it's own thing.  Again if this group is not ready then I'd rather not do it then waste my (our) time.  Although, it is better to enter heaven crippled than not to enter at all.

You know what let each of us pray and see if this is the Lord's will.  Let us prepare our heart.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account