Titus 2:13, 14 Proof that Jesus is The Saviour!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:13)
    Can you show me where the scriptures teach there is more than “ONE Savior”? Did the Apostles ever say “OUR Saviors”?

WJ

Hi WJ,

If you did read my post, you should understand this point is moot.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:14)
    Tell me Ed, does everything come to you from Jesus own hands or not?

WJ

Hi WJ,

No; for example when I go out to eat at restaurant,
    my food comes to me by the hands of the waitress.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:21)
    For all the “Anti-Jesus is the savior” crowd…

Read it carefully!

while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior”, Jesus Christ, WHO GAVE HIMSELF for us, that THAT HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and ”purify UNTO HIMSELF a peculiar people, zealous of good works”. Tit 2:13, 14

There is no mention of the Father here…words like WHO GAVE HIMSELF, That HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and ”purify UNTO HIMSELF” clearly contradicts your agency claim.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God (יהוה) and our Savior Jesus Christ;
    Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

You should not try to separate God from Jesus Christ.
    2 Cor 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
    not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

WJ

there is only one savior it is God the father of Christ the creator of all thing ,the originator of all things that exist,THE WAY HE HAS DONE IT IS SOMETIME MISUNDERSTOOD BY SOME LIKE YOU

God is and will be the only power above all other ,even the son do and will bow down to him,so there are no two but one savior ,all other so mention  names ,are only temporary position for they have recieved authority from God to perform duties and so become part taking in the reconciliation of all creation,but as soon this is done all bow down to God in submission,and all become God in all

after that there is no more talk about saviors,kings,authorities,slaves,ect;all will be sons of God in heaven and on earth ,this is the new earth and the new heaven

so WJ.you are talking about little things ,temporary things of little value.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2011,05:37)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:12)
    How many Saviors do you have ED?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Did you not read my Post?   …ONE! (See Isaiah 45:21)

God bless

Hi WJ,

Here is another verse proving 117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) is “The Savior”(=117)…

Psalms 72:11-14 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him(יהוה): all nations shall serve him.
    For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
    He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem
    (as in save) their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2011,05:09)
    Hi WJ

(117=)יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) is “The Savior”(=117)

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of [GOD the Father=117].
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit] has highly exalted [Jesus] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [יהוה=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other! (Isaiah 43:11)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)

Bump for WJ

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,13:39)

Can you show me where the scriptures teach there is more than “ONE Savior”? Did the Apostles ever say “OUR Saviors”?

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless

What is moot is to say that there is more than “One Savior” and the scriptures teach that Jesus is “The Savior” by his own life blood and power.

while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior”, Jesus Christ, WHO GAVE HIMSELF for us, that THAT HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and ”purify UNTO HIMSELF a peculiar people, zealous of good works”. Tit 2:13, 14

There is no mention of the Father here…words like WHO GAVE HIMSELF, That HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and ”purify UNTO HIMSELF clearly contradicts your agency claim.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,06:15)

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,13:39)

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless

What is moot is to say that there is more than “One Savior” and the scriptures teach that Jesus is “The Savior” by his own life blood and power.

There is no mention of the Father here…words like WHO GAVE HIMSELF, That HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and ”purify UNTO HIMSELF clearly contradicts your agency claim.

WJ

Hi WJ, perhaps you overlooked this post as well?

Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God (יהוה) and our Savior Jesus Christ;
    Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2 Cor 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
    not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

God bless

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,13:41)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed

HA HA! Is the waitress the “source” of the food? Does the waitress “Own” the food?

So then you are denying that Jesus is your Savior and the “source” of you faith and eternal life and that all things belong to him!

Jesus knowing that the “Father had given all things into HIS HANDS, and that he was come from God, and went to God;” John 13:3

Jesus is the source of everything to the true believer.

Did you read my post here…?

Why do you make Jesus “a savior” by proxy and deny over 150 scriptures that says he is the source of all things to the creation?

BTW if you can't disuss scriptures without the numerical mumbo jumbo then you will have to have a discussion with yourself.  :)

WJ

Quote (terraricca @ June 27 2011,13:59)
    WJ

there is only one savior it is God the father of Christ the creator of all thing ,the originator of all things that exist,…

Peirre

Why do you misrpresent the truth that Jesus is “The Savior' by his on life, blood and power…? ???

How many Saviors do you have Peirre?

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,14:27)

Exactly!

Our God and Savior is the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit because you cannot have the one without the other!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,06:34)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed

HA HA! Is the waitress the “source” of the food? Does the waitress “Own” the food?

So then you are denying that Jesus is your Savior and the “source” of you faith and eternal life and that all things belong to him!

Jesus knowing that the “Father had given all things into HIS HANDS, and that he was come from God, and went to God;” John 13:3

Why do you make Jesus “a savior” by proxy and deny over 150 scriptures that says he is the source of all things to the creation?

BTW if you can't disuss scriptures without the numerical mumbo jumbo then you will have to have a discussion with yourself.  :)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why is it that both you and Jack have the same conversation on two threads at the same time? (See Link)

Pointing out that my food comes to me by the hand of a waitress,
    hardly constitutes as me denying Jesus as savior of the world.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,06:46)

Exactly!

Our God and Savior is the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit because you cannot have the one without the other!

WJ

Hi WJ,

It's nice to see we can agree!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,16:31)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why is it that both you and Jack have the same conversation on two threads at the same time? Pointing out that my food comes to me by the hand of a waitress,

Ed

Then stop responding on both threads.

Here is my answer to you…

Ed

Yes it does because in essence you are saying Jesus is not “The Savior” and “The Owner” of all things and the “Source” of all things to the creation.

You are making the argument that Jesus is “The Savior” by proxy like the waitress who serves the food but is not the source of the food nor does she own the food.

By him (Jesus) we are saved by his own life, blood and power and by him all things consist and all things belong to him. Tit 2:13, 14, John 13:3, Col 1:17

You said NO all things do not come to you from Jesus hands!

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,13:33)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:10)

WJ

Hi WJ,

No…

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,16:34)

Exactly!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Do we? Do you believe Jesus is “One God” with the Father and the Holy Spirit?

Is your “God” the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,08:44)

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,16:31)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why is it that both you and Jack have the same conversation on two threads at the same time? Pointing out that my food comes to me by the hand of a waitress,

Ed

Then stop responding on both threads.

Here is my answer to you…

Ed

Yes it does because in essence you are saying Jesus is not “The Savior” and “The Owner” of all things and the “Source” of all things to the creation.

You are making the argument that Jesus is “The Savior” by proxy like the waitress who serves the food but is not the source of the food nor does she own the food.

By him (Jesus) we are saved by his own life, blood and power and by him all things consist and all things belong to him. Tit 2:13, 14, John 13:3, Col 1:17

You said NO all things do not come to you from Jesus hands!

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,13:33)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:10)

WJ

Hi WJ,

No…

WJ

Hi WJ,

What I have actually said is this…

“God The Father” (JEHOVAH) is “The Savior”(=117) and “The Owner”.
    Jesus (יהשוע: YÄ-shü-ă) is God's Son, owner and savior.
    Let's try to keep what I say accurately; OK?

Col.1:17 is referencing “God The Father”(=117),
    as he is the subject starting at verse 13 of Colossians.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,08:47)

Quote (Ed J @ June 27 2011,16:34)

Exactly!

WJ

Hi WJ,

WJ

Hi WJ,

Jesus is one with “God The Father” through his “HolySpirit”.

John 17:21-23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee,
    that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as
    we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the
    world may know that thou(יהוה) hast sent me(יהשוע), and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,05:12)
    How many Saviors do you have ED?

WJ

You have three.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

How many do you have EdJ?
    Can you beat WJ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 28 2011,08:47)

WJ

Interpretation:

Do we believe that God is triune as Athanasius of Alexandra taught, or that there is one God the Father like Paul of Tarsus taught?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Exactly!

WJ

That is three saviours.

Don't forget your English plurals when talking about your saviours WJ.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account