Title confusion trick (second try)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

fyi DAVID, your thread is about the tilte trick or confusion abour “savior” well the whle trinity , triune argument and your 3 spererate beings all that fits into that topic. it show and illistrates those two ways of thinking that how one can be or both.

there are various topics that can fit under your topic.

actually that whole discussion triune or not can be used to talk about ” who is jesus. who is god, how can one be a savior and one not or can both. was jesus really a son as is such with man, are they both creators, are they both kings. etc. etc. etc.

it can fit into so many catagories that just becasue yuo don't want to discuss it futher, thats your perogative don't shout it out against all others that as you claim stil use it in discussions that can lead to it in most instances.

peace2all
    Participant

david you said no to those questions?
    did jw's change then?
    they still have that mentality i posted even as i type this.
    they still beleive that.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 29 2009,17:35)

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 29 2009,10:07)
    Ed j……….Jodi Lee was on this site long long before you brother, and What i read of He answer to you there was (NO) personal attack being Made. What she posted was both clear and accurate brother. I tell you no offense was intended by Her reply. She is one of the most versed on scriptures here, a true believer and a strong advocate of the truth of GOD.

peace and love……………..gene

Thanks Gene! Regardless of what Ed J thinks, I do appreciate you defending me brother! To be honest, if you were not on this site, I don't think I could bring myself to come back here. It is very refreshing and strengthening to see you continue posting what you and I both believe, even though it's often ridiculed.

I have been having some JW ladies come over to my house every Monday and debate the bible. We have been talking a lot about Satan…..my understanding is something they had never heard of. One of the last things they wanted to make a point to me about was the fact that they have many people who believe as they do and they are part of a huge following of which works to save people. Basically they were trying to make a point that I am one person without a church, so obviously I could not be a person of truth, because “Jehovah” has a church! They had asked me, “who do you know that believes the same way you do?”….. of course, as you might imagine, you were the person who came to mind!

Love to you,    Jodi

I really wonder about someone who could take comfort in support from Gene.

thinker

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 30 2009,11:06)
    watch this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi2nAHPpgvI&feature=player_embedded

Peace

Very Good! It still takes the Spirit of God to reveal who Jesus really is!

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” “and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord (Jehovah),” except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor 12:3

WJ

peace2all
    Participant

plain and simple god jehovah is to only be worshiped and noone else, so wether or not jesus is god or not or all three are god or all three are sepretate as long as the father is the one given true worship to only is what matters to jehovah from what he tells.

peace2all
    Participant
    peace2all
    Participant

well these are beliefs that have been proven from historians and archiologists and being sound, its not made up after the fact of jesus in the bible.

these beliefs system were from 3000-5000 before christ. it is interesting to watch though, it really makes you think deeper.

is religion then really a tool for money and power and control? it is alarming that these stories had been told before long before the bible.

this should not be shrugged off just becasue ones whole faith and understanding is then possibley fake. if its fake then its fake no matter how you sugar coat it and want to accept it. it still should be looked at, if its all lies than thats fine but they are beliefs held way before the bible was written that is certain.

i hope not becasue then one really has no hope of anything really and that would suck if in fact its all derived from ancient traditions

or maybe god had tried it numerous times before and jesus was his last effort to reach man.

i will still hold faith in hte bible at least it gives a purpose and hope

peace2all
    Participant

it seems that religion and worship has originated from man and has changed through time.
    same stories and depictions of events and people have been retold over and over and changed or morphed as time goes by.

hard to really know especially since it has happened that way. bible starts with moses as a writer yet these occurences have been from way before his birth, those things would have been handed down by tradition and stories and tablets or writings and that is why these stories keep comming back with slight twistes from the previous .

one must wonder.

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 30 2009,14:20)
    well these are beliefs that have been proven from historians and archiologists and being sound, its not made up after the fact of jesus in the bible.

these beliefs system were from 3000-5000 before christ. it is interesting to watch though, it really makes you think deeper.

is religion then really a tool for money and power and control? it is alarming that these stories had been told before long before the bible.

this should not be shrugged off just becasue ones whole faith and understanding is then possibley fake. if its fake then its fake no matter how you sugar coat it and want to accept it.  it still should be looked at, if its all lies than thats fine but they are beliefs held way before the bible was written that is certain.

i hope not becasue then one really has no hope of anything really and that would suck if in fact its all derived from ancient traditions

or maybe god had tried it numerous times before and jesus was his last effort to reach man.

i will still hold faith in hte bible at least it gives a purpose and hope

Peace

The video makes claims that are unverifiable.

For instance when it talks about certain deitys born on Dec 25th, crucified, raised from the dead in three days etc. I searched some of those facts about those supposed deitys and there is no verifiable facts like the video claims.

WJ

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 30 2009,14:48)
    it seems that religion and worship has originated from man and has changed through time.
    same stories and depictions of events and people have been retold over and over and changed or morphed as time goes by.

hard to really know especially since it has happened that way. bible starts with moses as a writer yet these occurences have been from way before his birth, those things would have been handed down by tradition and stories and tablets or writings and that is why these stories keep comming back with slight twistes from the previous .

one must wonder.

Peace

No, Moses had direct communication with God as a man face to face.

His writings are by direct revelation by YHWH through the Spirit.

These videos disgrace the scriptures and the Message of the Gospel and belittle Christianity.

You should not entertain nor support such garbage IMO!

WJ

peace2all
    Participant

probably not, just throws up so much to think then.

that video was from the history channel and it did when watched in full, tell you that is was written in the book of the dead and other writings and carvings from those times depending on what culture they discussed i don't remember what they all were. they are infact way way before the bible or jesus and are real though.

i don't think that the history channel just made stuff up. that show was based on evidence and proof based on written history and things from museums and what not. writings and carvings from way before the bible.

there were religions and worships well before moses and for some reason noone was working from god before moses? writing down or whatever. yet there are documents and carved writing on beliefs and worships much older than the bible that are around.

i don't know…. seems to be all man made and throughout time the tellings have slightly changes from culture to culture, time to time.

one must look at it all. there does seem to be a common theme and stories that did originate well before the bible that are depictede in the bible as well as other cultures. one must then not just say its all garbage and lies if then you just take in blind faith that whatever moses said was total truth and all others that follow. the history and beliefs before them should also be taken not with a grain of salt but see whats really there.

it really can be true that religion is a man made tool for politcs and control and power. a cultural tool that seems to have been retold over ans over throughout hte ages.

something to ponder

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 31 2009,07:04)

one must wonder.

Peace

These videos disgrace the scriptures and the Message of the Gospel and belittle Christianity.

WJ

i'm trying to see things for what they are . i had seen this and it sparked possible new things.

you say moses had direct contact etc.. because he said so in the bible that was started by his writings.

well im sure ancient religions and beliefs before moses claimed the same thing .

i don't know, we don't know

you now have to wonder, did this all really start from man way before the start of the bible.

there is proof that shows it had been and its morphed into each culture and era.

peace2all
    Participant

will have to find a belief and just stick with it i guess.

i'll take the hope and joy god says he has to offer.:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi p2a,
    Satan has been worshipped since Adam submitted to him.

God sent rescue opportunities starting with Abraham and culminating in the sending of His Son.

But the love of darkness is still the preferred option by many.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2009,07:40)
    Hi p2a,
    Satan has been worshipped since Adam submitted to him.

God sent rescue opportunities starting with Abraham and culminating in the sending of His Son.

But the love of darkness is still the preferred option by many.

nevermind i do remember jesus saying that others have and will come saying they are he but are false.

so that satan could hve used those such as horus and the others that seem to be similar to jesus but didn't actually fullill what was t o have come.

thanks, i think i was over thinking myself and doubting myself.

FYI – my fiancee's brother came over yesterday and he is an athiest and we were talking so thats probably started this crazy trip.

dang him. LOL

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 30 2009,15:33)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 31 2009,07:04)

one must wonder.

Peace

WJ

i'm trying to see things for what they are . i had seen this and it sparked possible new things.

you say moses had direct contact etc.. because he said so in the bible that was started by his writings.

well im sure ancient religions and beliefs before moses claimed the same thing .

i don't know, we don't know

you now have to wonder, did this all really start from man way before the start of the bible.

there is proof that shows it had been and its morphed into each culture and era.

Peace

It is not just the words of Moses.

Jesus spoke of Moses words and writings and never gave us reason to not believe him.

The Apostles and early Church Fathers also quoted Moses!

Moses and the writings of the NT were some 12-1400 years apart.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi p2a,
    Satan is the great imitator trying to gain validity for his religions by similarities.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 31 2009,05:41)
    watch this now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vm_wh-84D8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGU2jsfFUCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJipQLwAeQ

So I watched part of a couple of the videos, and I watched the whole video entitled, “Sun of God?” 3min 36sec….I figured I could probably bare less then four minutes of this guy's deception!

What the author does not realize is that Christ, according to scripture, was planned to come before time began, that would mean that YHVH created the sun and stars and all the patterns therein, after or rather, through the coming Messiah. This would not make the story of Jesus some made up story that was trying to reflect further on other stories invented to give understanding to the cosmos, but rather it fully would represent how YHVH created the Cosmos after His foreknowledge of the coming Christ!!….which is actually pretty cool!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account