The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The way leads to the kingdom through the gate of Jesus for all who would respond.
    Jn 10
    “1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

20And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

21Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind? “

Some will be at the feast but not welcome there.

Mt 22
    ” 10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

chosenone
    Participant

Again, to the Jews under the “law”. Not for us today. We are under the covenant of “Grace”.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    THe gospel of Christ to the Jews
    is still the same gospel to the Gentiles.
    New gospels belong to the cursed.

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick.
    The gospel to the Jews was the “Law” had to be followed, their “works” would get them into the kingdom. The gospel to the Nations (Gentiles), is the covenant of “Grace”, “His (God) achievement are we” (Eph.2:10)

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Not so,
    Christ taught about the law to those who wished to learn but he also taught the new way.
    That way he taught is the same for Jew and Gentile uniting them as one in him.
    Paul did not teach a new gospel only to the gentiles.
    New gospels are anathema.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    So now there are two different methods of salvation? one by “works” and the other by “Grace”?

Blessings.

acertainchap
    Participant

One can only be saved through the grace of God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

chosenone
    Participant

Hi acertainchap.
    Right on, I agree completely.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    There are two covenants.
    There is an older brother and a prodigal son.

Faith unites them.
    Faith unites the new and old testament.
    Faith causes repentance and a calling on the Lord for forgiveness.
    We must come to Christ and walk while the light is with us as the same gospel of Christ is for all.
    Paul did not bring a new gospel for all.
    He brought men to Christ.
    He served Christ.
    We must strive to enter the narrow gate and be found in the first resurrection.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Your third line, “Faith causes repentance and a calling on the Lord for forgiveness”. I thought Christ died for our sins, we are now “justified”. Do you trample His death and resurrection under foot? Not good enough for you? Still not enough? Still trying to “earn” forgiveness?

Blessings.

Blessings.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ June 22 2007,18:25)
    Nick.
        Your third line, “Faith causes repentance and a calling on the Lord for forgiveness”.  I thought Christ died for our sins, we are now “justified”.  Do you trample His death and resurrection under foot?  Not good enough for you?  Still not enough?  Still trying to “earn” forgiveness?

Blessings.

Blessings.

Correct Christ died for OUR Sins.He didnt die to Nail the Laws of God on the Cross.In Order to Sin you need Laws. Sin is the transgression of the Laws.And what Laws are there? The Laws of God..

Grace comes by when you repent of your sins for BREAKING the LAWS of GOD.

Some of You people live the life of Cheap Grace.That is sad..It like a free ticket to sin….Whoever is teaching you that, there is no Laws are pulling your legs or you are Spiritualy lazy to search the truth.Dont take things for granted there “”ADAM”” or you will end up just like them.

One more thing.Why can you follow the LAWS in your Own Country that has more LAWS than the Bible?The bible only has 613 compare to 1000s in your Own Country.Explain that to God when you meet him.And if you say there just Spiritual Laws.Well I can see this coming to a head.You are way off base.You have not really study on your own have you?

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Unisage.
    We are now under “Grace”, not the “law”. The law was for the Jews under the Old Covenant. We are not now under any law, the law was given to the Jews by Moses, that was done by God to show us that we cannot earn salvation by our “works”, that is anything by human effort. We are saved by Gods “grace”. “For in grace, through faith, are you saved, and this is not out of you; it is God's approach present, not of works, lest anyone should be boasting. For His achievement are we”. (Eph.2:10)

Blessings.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ June 24 2007,13:49)
    Hi Unisage.
        We are now under “Grace”, not the “law”.  The law was for the Jews under the Old Covenant. We are not now under any law, the law was given to the Jews by Moses, that was done by God to show us that we cannot earn salvation by our “works”, that is anything by human effort.  We are saved by Gods “grace”.  “For in grace, through faith, are you saved, and this is not out of you; it is God's approach present, not of works, lest anyone should be boasting. For His achievement are we”. (Eph.2:10)

Blessings.

So if a Gentile murders he is not guilty because he is Gentile?

But if a Jew, watch out!

Jesus fulfilled the laws concerning Himself, the sacrifical laws that were given to Moses to write in a book and placed on the side of the ark, not INSIDE the ark where the Law that God wrote on stone was placed.

Deu 10:1 At that time the LORD said unto me, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto me into the mount, and make thee an ark of wood.
    Deu 10:2 And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest, and thou shalt put them in the ark.
    Deu 10:3 And I made an ark of shittim wood, and hewed two tables of stone like unto the first, and went up into the mount, having the two tables in mine hand.
    Deu 10:4 And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.
    Deu 10:5 And I turned myself and came down from the mount, and put the tables in the ark which I had made; and there they be, as the LORD commanded me.

Deu 31:9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.

Deu 31:26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

You should keep the commandment:

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

1Jo 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jo 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1Jo 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Now listen up! The remnant of the TRUE church Keeps The Commandments Of God. What commandments? The burning of animals for a sacrifice of our sins? NO! That is the Law Jesus fulfilled.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Which of the Ten Commandments concerned Jesus' sacrifice?

The saints of the tribulation will be keeping the Ten Commandments and WILL have faith that Jesus paid for their sins by His sacrifice.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Argue all you want with scripture. Oh one more!

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

I suppose only the Jews have to DO the commandments of God!

We are ONE in Christ.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

“Neither Jew NOR Greek” I would think this also means Gentiles seeing Greeks are not Jews, wouldn't you?

IHN&L,

Ken

chosenone
    Participant

kenrch.
    All scripture you quoted, (except the one in Galatians) was to the Jews, while still under the law. Of couse they had to obey what you quoted, that was the law. The Gentiles never had the law, they were away from God, until after the death and ressurrection of Christ. Then after the Jews rejected Christ again, God turned to the Nations (Gentiles) Acts 13:46-47. In this present economy, the one of “Grace”, includes believeing Jews and Gentiles. Those trying to keep the law will fail as the Jews did.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    ALL MEN
    EVERYWHERE
    must repent.
    ACTS 17

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Repent of what?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Ask God.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    God says through scripture that we have been justified by Christ, He sees our sin no more. So, again, what do we repent of?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Remind me again where it says natural men are justified?
    Surely not in a letter written by Paul to the saints?

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    I will remind you again, as you asked; These are Pauls epistles. I Guess you're wrong as usual.

Ro.3:24 Being justified gratuitously in His grace, through the deliverance which is in Christ Jesus
    Ro.4:24-25 24 but because of us also, to whom it is about to be reckoned, who are believing on Him Who rouses Jesus our Lord from among the dead.
    25 Who was given up because of our offenses, and was roused because of our justifying.
    Ro.5:18 18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just award for all mankind for life's justifying.
    Gal.2:16 having perceived that a man is not being justified by works of law, except alone through the faith of Christ Jesus, we also believe in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by the faith of Christ and not by works of law, seeing that by works of law shall no flesh at all be justified.

These are just a few, you need to aquaint yourself to scripture.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account