The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There is a way.
    It is found in the Word in the voice of the Lord.

Is 30
    20And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:

21And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
    Isaiah 35:8
    A highway will be there, a roadway,And it will be called the Highway of Holiness The unclean will not travel on it,But it will be for him who walks that way,And fools will not wander on it.
    Psalm 86:11
    Teach me Your way, O LORD;I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name.
    Psalm 119:1
    How blessed are those whose way is blameless,Who walk in the law of the LORD
    Psalm 143:8
    Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning;For I trust in You;Teach me the way in which I should walk;For to You I lift up my soul.
    Jeremiah 6:16
    Thus says the LORD,”Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths,Where the good way is, and walk in it;And you will find rest for your souls.
    Jeremiah 7:23
    “But this is what I commanded them, saying, ' Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Ps 37
    ” 1Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

18The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

31The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

34Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

35I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

36Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

37Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

38But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Pr 3
    ” 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    The Way of Jesus ends in the millenial kingdom via the first resurrection and Hebrews 4 urges us srtongly to ensure this is true for us.
    But God knew that many would not understand and would need another chance in the second resurrection and the sheep and goat judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some would suggest the safest means of finding the way is to count the footprints.
    That is the lazy and dangerous approach.
    The path less travelled is more likely.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

Not3in1
    Participant

Seek and you will find……

When I play “hide-and-seek” with my children, and it is my turn to seek………I look under beds, in the showers, in closets, in the dirty laundry baskets, under the sink, in the pantry, behind doors, under desks and tables, in their beds, I look everywhere……until I find them!

Jesus is the Way……seek him until you find him!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Not 3,
    And then admit total ignorance, complete incompetance and infantile helplessness and demand of our Dad all the graces that we need and which can be given us.

Not3in1
    Participant

Well, yes, but I think I would be afraid to “demand” anything of God. :)

I'm not above begging though!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Not3,
    Know your place in His household and His love of you and be not timid but go boldly to the throne of grace.

Not3in1
    Participant

Boldly on my knees, OK then! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    We do not have because we do not ask.
    We do not ask for we do not know we what we lack.
    We do not know we lack because we have not understood ourselves in God's light.
    We have nothing.
    We know nothing .
    We can do nothing.
    We are useless servants.
    But given grace we can do greater things than Christ even did.

Not3in1
    Participant

I believe it, Nick. Thank you.

Participant

Hi Nick and Not3in1:

The following I ask of my Father on a daily basis.  I ask not demand, and thank him for hearing my prayer.

James 1:5
    If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  
    1:6
    But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  
    1:7
    For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.  
    1:8
    A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.  

I just believe that if I can't trust God to do what he says that he will do, I can't trust any one.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Mt6
    ” 9After this manner therefore pray ye:

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come, Thy will BE done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11GIVE us this day our daily bread.

12And FORGIVE us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And LEAD us not into temptation, but DELIVER us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. “

1Jn 3
    “20For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

22And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.”
    1Jn 4
    ” 17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19We love him, because he first loved us.”

Not3in1
    Participant

Beautiful brothers……

In the words of Olive – “Praise Yah!”

:)

olive
    Participant

and that our flight may not be in winter nor the sabbath, that we may be counted worthly not to see the things that come to pass only to see the Son of Man, to be found worshipping in truth and spirit, for you so seek this.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi olive,
    I believe the flight applies to the Jewish people resident in Jerusalem at the time of the final assault by the Forces of the antichrist. Because most will not ever read the verse it may fall on deaf ears.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account