The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    If Jesus was God in flesh we cannot follow him.
    Instead he partook completely of our estate so we can.

NH

Why do you deny the scriptures  NH?

Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

*God, the Son, was manifest in the flesh

*God, the Son, was justified in the Spirit

*God, the Son, was seen of Angels

*God, the Son, preached unto the Gentiles

*God, the Son, was believed on in the world

*God, the Son, received up into glory.

Why do you deny these things?

Abide in the Word as a son must do.
    Abhor Babylon and her idols.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us and we saw HIS GLORY, the glory of an only begotten of God.
    God was indeed made manifest through Emmanuel.
    But he was not the God who was manifested within his vessel.

That was his father and his God.

Cult Buster
    Participant

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

The phrase “O God” is a worshipful phrase indicating the reverence each Person of the Godhead have one for another. Each recognises the other as their God.

Heb 10:7  Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

charity
    Participant

Yes CB the son was King David; there shall be no end to his throne
    Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

You Said this CB
    The phrase “O God” is a worshipful phrase indicating the reverence each Person of the Godhead have one for another. Each recognises the other as their God.

One God and he shall not have strange Gods before him!

The First Born Son said this
    Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Yes The first begotten Son David said this two
    Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

NOW hear this

God the father.. David the Son.. Jesus The Son

God the Father…David the Father…And One Son Christ

God is not mentioning himself twice in this verse concerning the mystery you are seeking
    Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of *God, and of the *Father, and of *Christ;

The Son glorifies his father David
    Sanctified by HIS FATHER DAVIDS COVERNENT OF MERCY free of charge, add the father David into the equation, for by his heart he signified consent as a vessel for the holy ghost, in which Christ also glorifies his father for his works of righteousness that by grace made him to be the repairer of the breach and wastes of many generations.

Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Refusal of how Christ was sanctified and sinless leads here
    Hbr 10:26 ¶ For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

AND A LARGE SHOCK!
    Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Selah

NOW hear this

God the father.. David the Son.. Jesus The Son

God the Father…David the Father…And One Son Christ

charity

Am I hearing you right that you are exalting the earthly born imperfect King David over the Heavenly sent Perfect God and man Jesus?
    ???

charity
    Participant

WorshippingJesus

I am excited to be accused blessed!
    For what I am doing is lifting Jesus higher that he may draw all things unto him
    For what I deliver is an opportunity to take part in the very first resurrection of life

Christ the first fruits of them that slept
    Who said he was the King of the Jews, yet without exaulting himself a king came riding on an ass! very humble! a stumbling block for the proud!
    eyes down here what would you believe if you were there then and he had not yet been put on the cross and you didn’t yet have even the knowledge of his death happenings, this is where he wants us to start, would you follow would you read what his father wrote of him by the holy ghost, and walk with him to the cross Knowing THE TRUTH

selah

charity
    Participant

TWO WAYS
    See there is an esacpe goat that you may chose by running of from the cross

Or you may use the pure clean Goat that has been sanctified

So that at the same time He might redeem the promise made to the fathers, and by preparing the new people for Himself might show,
    while He was on earth, that having brought about the resurrection He will Himself exercise judgment.

Selah

WorshippingJesus

For what I am doing is lifting Jesus higher that he may draw all things unto him
    For what I deliver is an opportunity to take part in the very first resurrection of life

Who said he was the King of the Jews, yet without exaulting himself a king came riding on an ass! very humble! a stumbling block for the proud!
    eyes down here what would you believe if you were there then and he had not yet been put on the cross and you didn’t yet have even the knowledge of his death happenings, this is where he wants us to start, would you follow would you read what his father wrote of him by the holy ghost, and walk with him to the cross Knowing THE TRUTH

selah

charity

This is not an answer to my question. But Oh well. ???

WorshippingJesus

charity

By the way I was not accusing you of anything, my question based on your statement was sincere. :)

TWO WAYS
    See there is an esacpe goat that you may chose by running of from the cross

Or you may use the pure clean Goat that has been sanctified

So that at the same time He might redeem the promise made to the fathers, and by preparing the new people for Himself might show,
    while He was on earth, that having brought about the resurrection He will Himself exercise judgment.

Selah

charity

I Cor 14:
    8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
    9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
    10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.
    11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2007,01:01)

WorshippingJesus

charity

By the way I was not accusing you of anything, my question based on your statement was sincere. :)

Oh I think well of you WorshippingJesus

I was also making a statement not accusing

And also you don't need to defend yourself towards me

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2007,01:00)

WorshippingJesus

selah

charity

This is not an answer to my question. But Oh well. ???

Infact I did answer

The right questions have to be asked sometimes

I can hear what you are asking qiet well

selah

charity
    Participant

Again then

From God eye’s of view

God the Father…David the Son…..Christ the Son

From Christ’s Eye’s

God the Father….David The Father….Jesus The Son

From our eye’s Scrambled eggs and seeds

God the Father…Jesus the God? Christ the God?….Jesus the Son of David….Christ the Son of God

Do you Know Him when He was Not Known by any?
    Rev 19:12  His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So whom did God say come sit though at right, whom shall be the first begotten Son? Remember from Gods Eyes view
    Psa 2:7  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Yet he came and said I come from the father into the world again, that we may believe on him as the born again of the Holy Ghost

God has to have a redeemed Son to have a Son to send into the world for us,

God with his first Son begins the washing of regenerations and the renewing of the Holy Ghost starting with the David the king who received the convent of life
    Act 13:36  For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
    Act 13:37  But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Tts 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

So if you are Israel you rejoice and take part in the first resurrection of Life, for a second death is the eternal fire

Being born again of Good seed not born again of bad seed, for all are risen for Judgment days by resurrection of Life
    So rise the dead bring healing to Nations rejoice in the what God has done
    For some only offer fables and imagination towards God and what he has  
    Done saying the world goes on as it has from the beginning of time
    Where is the promise to the father? Yet shall eye’s opened for if he had of spoken clear and not in parables all would be as  clear as trumpets no faith  and hope would be needed
    By this he shall sort the unbeliever from the believer.
    And those who wish to take part in the ressurection of life

selah

charity
    Participant

Raise the dead by the Knowledge of the resurrection of life

Act 26:8  Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

Act 26:6  And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
    Act 26:7  Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Hear his voice from the grave, from the dust
    Jhn 5:25  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and $now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
    Jhn 5:26  For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
    Jhn 5:27  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
    Jhn 5:28  Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    Jhn 5:29  And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Cult Buster
    Participant

Charity

Yes CB the son was King David; there shall be no end to his throne

This is a new doctrine you have just promoted.

Act 2:34  For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
    Act 2:35  Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Titus 2:13, “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;”

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word (Jesus) was with God, and the Word was God.”
    (John 1:1)
    “And the Word (Jesus)became flesh, and tabernacled among us.

charity
    Participant

Hi Cult Buster

Doing Good  :D

Dose your doctrine teach any of this concerning David ?returning? and apparently he WAS well buried and Gone when these things were spoken by prophets,

Luk 20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Jer 30:9  But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Eze 37:24 ¶ And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25  And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their *prince for ever.

Act 3:15 And killed the *Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    You say
    “The phrase “O God” is a worshipful phrase indicating the reverence each Person of the Godhead have one for another. Each recognises the other as their God”

So there are three gods?
    Each of them has two gods?

You are seriously deceived.

It is interesting that trinitarians seem to have a bond of loyalty to each other and do not correct one another even though their views of God are vastly different.

Why is this WJ and Is 1.18?
    Is it that it is more important to oppose than to seek truth?

Hi CB,
    You say
    “The phrase “O God” is a worshipful phrase indicating the reverence each Person of the Godhead have one for another. Each recognises the other as their God”

So there are three gods?
    Each of them has two gods?

You are seriously deceived.

It is interesting that trinitarians seem to have a bond of loyalty to each other and do not correct one another even though their views of God are vastly different.

Why is this WJ and Is 1.18?
    Is it that it is more important to oppose than to seek truth?

NH

We are to busy defending against the Non-Trinitarians. :)

I find it also true that the Arian followers do the same, except for maybe you NH.

By the way I have confronted some, like Oxy recently on the Holy Scriptures not being the Word of God.

Why are yo surprised NH? I know of know one on this forum who agrees in everything. You sure dont agree with t8 or David etc.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    It is not THEM versus US.
    Or we are in the same situation as those who follow Paul or Cephas.
    We ask you to just base what you teach on scripture.
    That is why we work here.

Hi W,
    It is not THEM versus US.
    Or we are in the same situation as those who follow Paul or Cephas.
    We ask you to just base what you teach on scripture.
    That is why we work here.

You say this, then why did you just group trinitarians together? ???

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account