The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Scary. At this rate I might start believing in demons 'cause it seems someone has one.

acertainchap
    Participant

Huh?

Towshab
    Participant

Huh? I'm missing something.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Of course,
    Much of the work of Jesus was in emptying and cleansing the vessels designed for the Spirit of God from demon squatters.

So too with the apostles such as Philip
    Acts 8:7
    For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,11:47)

Yeah I know you are.

Towshab
    Participant

Hey chap, I wasn't even talking to or about you. I was talking about some other guy that has gone off the deep end. And if I am lying, show me where. No one else has been able to, maybe you are up to the challenge?

acertainchap
    Participant

Back to Scripture…

The Way

Romans 5:9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:54)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:42)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2008,09:23)
    Hi Ken.
    The seductive attractions of SOL's gnosticism are that it appeals to our mind and our adventurous side. To take the bible as a simple message as we do is regarded by them with a certain eyebrow raising smile. They feel intelligent people would go beyond scripture. But the risks of heading off the path into their fantasy hinterland are that their delusions prevent them finding the way back.

Sol's teachings do not reject Jesus! Where as Tow, Stu, kejonn and Mandy DO! They instill doubt yet have no other answers! Their game is to get you to defend you faith when they have NONE at all~!

Other than Tow who says the Messiah is yet to come with more shedding of blood of animals! A mere want to be Jew who will NEVER be accepted because of his “blood” line.

Again their game is doubt and only doubt! We are to take CAPTIVE every thought to the obedience of Christ. If we are to understand EVERYTHING within our fleshly mind WHAT would we need the SPIRIT for?!

My this is the end time people! You can expect much worse than this because Satan KNOWS he has but a short time!

How silly. People have been talking about the end times since Jesus left. You think because someone is challenging your faith on an internet forum that the last days are upon us? You need to get outside more often, maybe ride your motorcycle on the Sabbath or something.

You say SOL's teaching does not reject Jesus but you fail to see where his Jesus is not like the Jesus you know from the NT. You you and him are not on the same page.

But I on the other hand am not rejecting Jesus at all. I'm simply getting you to think beyond the various dogmas you've been taught and dig deep and learn. Yet you seem to want to sit out and be satisifed with observing 10 Commandments and chanting Jesus' name. That was good for day one of your Christian walk, so don't you think its time to move on to day 2?

You fool! When you have tried to teach against the very teachings of Christ, NOW you have not REJECTED Him you are just QUESTIONING Him the Son of GOD who gave Himself for you???!!!

Where are your answers DOUBTER?! You have started your own site of doubters but still you have no answers. Do you know not why? Faith Fool! Faith! You were filled with doubt then spread your doubt and still have no answers.

Even your cults are in need of faith…aren't they?

Ken, I would advise mental help if your real life reflects your forum activities. You are probably in a deep state of depression and have been using this forum to get you by. Now that people come along and challenge your “perfect world” you are freaking out. This is just the Internet dude. Get a real life and enjoy it.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:59)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:46)
    Ken, why don't you just leave? Is it that hard? Because it seems that this is bothering you too much. Blow in a paper bag, take deep breathes, do some yoga. You're stressing dude.

Is that your answer why we should reject Jesus? Why we should leave Jesus for the “answers” you have provided?

:laugh: You are a sad prophet of your faith WHATEVER that is?

Do you even know what a prophet is? Not likely, it seems you barely made it out of vacation bible school. Too bad summer is so far away, I'd try to get you re-enrolled.

Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,07:51)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 17 2008,14:36)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,07:19)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 17 2008,14:14)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,07:01)

That being the case, would it not be better to not spread this gospel if rejection will lead to eternal damnation? Aren't the ignorant better off?

Absolutely not.  How would anyone not want to know how wonderful my God and Father is and what He has done in order for me to have a personal relationship with Him.

The qestion is, “How can anyone in their right mind reject what God has done for them in the Person of Jesus Christ?”

Jesus is God's “Gift of Love to humanity”.

If someone chooses to be destroyed, that is his choice, but not a very wise one.  Nevertheless, his choice.

So you don't believe in the “good news” (the meaning of “gospel”) but you adhere to the message of fear. Thanks for explaining.

I believe in the “good news”, but I also believe that there is a day of judgment for every one, and that is good news also.

But you seem to be implying that if one does not choose to accept Jesus that they will be destroyed. What of the Jew who has studied Torah all his life and does not see Jesus at all in the Hebrew scriptures? Or the Muslim who believes that God is know through his faith?

Kj:

I have the Spirit of God dwelling within me who testifies that God has made a way for anyone who desires to be reconciled to Him may do so by coming to Him with a repentant heart through His Son and His Christ, Jesus.  Jesus is the means through whom God has made provision for a man's sins to be forgiven.  He is the propitiation for our sins, and without this provision there is no forgiveness for sins.  

I have already given you the scriptures that show that Jesus is the only way for anyone to be saved.

It is not God's will for anyone to be destroyed, but if a person chooses not accept what God has done for him then the only recourse is for God to judge that man according to his works.

How much love do you want for me to preach to you?  Have you seen all that Jesus suffered in our behalf, so that we could have the privledge and horour of being sons of the Most High God.  

Joh 15:13
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,12:46)

Ken, why don't you just leave? Is it that hard? Because it seems that this is bothering you too much. Blow in a paper bag, take deep breathes, do some yoga. You're stressing dude.

Is that your answer why we should reject Jesus? Why we should leave Jesus for the “answers” you have provided?

Do you even know what a prophet is? Not likely, it seems you barely made it out of vacation bible school. Too bad summer is so far away, I'd try to get you re-enrolled.

kejonn I'm still waiting for all your answers that you have. You put down but have no answers yourself.

You bounce from cult to cult searching but no answers just dead ends. You know what kejonn none of you will find the answer because it takes faith. I doubt that you ever had faith and I pray that you NEVER had the Spirit maybe you will really get saved.

If you have no answers you ever think maybe you should shut-up! Simply because you don't know! HA you and you mentor don't know…just doubt that's all you have…SAD very SAD!

By the way this is the believer place WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? :laugh: Seems like one should have to believe something! So what is it you believe?

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,02:56)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 17 2008,14:26)
    Kejonn,
    I believe that Jesus is the sure way to salvation and our “ticket” to enjoy ruling with Christ during the millinium. I believe that those who have never heard of Jesus are judged at the great white throne judgment by their works. If their works are judged to be selfless they enter into the kingdom (could not have happened without Jesus paying the price) if they're found to be selfish their cast into the lake of fire where they perish after paying their due.

We should spread the gospel it is far easier to place your trust in Jesus knowing that God loves you and paid the price for your shortcomings, then to live your life selfless and having to trust in your works, (if you even give thought to eternity).

My opinion – Wm

I can understand your reasoning but I challenge you to think about this response. You seem to be implying that accepting Jesus will lower God's expectations of you. IOW, the non-Christian will have to be extra good while the Christian will have to just scrape by with the blood covering. Does that seem the way to promote love and peace among others?

You seem to be implying that accepting Jesus will lower God's expectations of you.

kejonn,
    Not at all, nobody can make it on their righteousness the price needed to be paid by one who could. Faith is what provides access to this payment. With the gospel more knowledge is added making faith easier.

While those who have not heard of Jesus I believe will be the Sheep and the Goats from Matthew 25

31″When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
    34″Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37″Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40″The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

41″Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

44″They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

45″He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

46″Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Personally I do not believe that it is the works themselves that they are to be judged by, but by what motivated them to do the works

Romans 2:14 For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Timothy 1:13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

James 2:13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!

I believe that they are saved by a faith like Abraham's, you'll notice that none of the items listed at the judgment in Matthew 25 are specified in the ten commandments, but are in full compliance with the commandments of love (love fullfills the law).

My opinion – Wm

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 18 2008,11:45)
    Huh?

HUH? :laugh:

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,20:56)

kejonn I'm still waiting for all your answers that you have. You put down but have no answers yourself.

You bounce from cult to cult searching but no answers just dead ends. You know what kejonn none of you will find the answer because it takes faith. I doubt that you ever had faith and I pray that you NEVER had the Spirit maybe you will really get saved.

If you have no answers you ever think maybe you should shut-up! Simply because you don't know! HA you and you mentor don't know…just doubt that's all you have…SAD very SAD!

By the way this is the believer place WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? :laugh: Seems like one should have to believe something! So what is it you believe?

Hey, if we have to say what we believe, I believe in YHVH and I also believe that Kenreich is a stalker of Mandy and Kejonn.

kenrch
    Participant

You'll never know how much! :laugh:

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,21:48)

You seem to be missing a few brain cells. No wait, you seem to only have a few. My bad. Maybe I'll get one of those little blocks. I'm jealous that you have 4 of them.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,14:50)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,21:48)

You seem to be missing a few brain cells. No wait, you seem to only have a few. My bad. Maybe I'll get one of those little blocks. I'm jealous that you have 4 of them.

You couldn't earn one of them! You have to tell the truth to get one of those. :)

I noticed Stu got one! If I were him I would appeal I KNOW that was a mistake. :laugh:

Towshab
    Participant

No, you just have you be the end of a sphincter to earn one. It seems you've accomplished that at least 4 times.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,14:57)
    No, you just have you be the end of a sphincter to earn one. It seems you've accomplished that at least 4 times.

Oh like your mouth! :D

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,20:56)

Ken, I'm sorry you are lonely and find comfort in this forum. Perhaps I will leave for good so you can have a safe haven and live your life in cyber peace on heaven.net. I apologize for asking you questions you don't have any answers for, I know it is hard on you being a new believer. When you get off of the skim milk of the Word perhaps I will come back and see if your faith is stronger.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account