The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken.
    The seductive attractions of SOL's gnosticism are that it appeals to our mind and our adventurous side. To take the bible as a simple message as we do is regarded by them with a certain eyebrow raising smile. They feel intelligent people would go beyond scripture. But the risks of heading off the path into their fantasy hinterland are that their delusions prevent them finding the way back.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:14)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:09)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:01)
    Where is heaven defending the faith?

Why can't you defend your own faith Ken? What if God asked you to witness to a devout Jew, would you do it? Or would you be scared? You have been hinging your faith on Jesus and the commandments and have not moved on to gain the necessary knowledge to defend your own faith so instead you just get mad. Get mad at yourself Ken, for not growing!

The truth is keyjonn all you can do is PUT DOWN when you have nothing to LIFT UP!  So you have nothing!  When you have something then come speak your peace.

Just rattle on and on with no answers!  You keep telling us we do not have the truth WELL where is your truth?

Ken, I challenge you to look at the way you've treated Mandy before you accuse me of putting down. She is searching and you should try to help her, but all you want to do is back her in a corner. That's a fear tactic and all you will do is make her either come out fighting or completely leave the faith because of reactions of othe supposed Christians.

If you people are “believers” why are you not acting like the one you are to be modeling your life after?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2008,09:23)
    Hi Ken.
    The seductive attractions of SOL's gnosticism are that it appeals to our mind and our adventurous side. To take the bible as a simple message as we do is regarded by them with a certain eyebrow raising smile. They feel intelligent people would go beyond scripture. But the risks of heading off the path into their fantasy hinterland are that their delusions prevent them finding the way back.

Sol's teachings do not reject Jesus! Where as Tow, Stu, kejonn and Mandy DO! They instill doubt yet have no other answers! Their game is to get you to defend you faith when they have NONE at all~!

Other than Tow who says the Messiah is yet to come with more shedding of blood of animals! A mere want to be Jew who will NEVER be accepted because of his “blood” line.

Again their game is doubt and only doubt! We are to take CAPTIVE every thought to the obedience of Christ. If we are to understand EVERYTHING within our fleshly mind WHAT would we need the SPIRIT for?!

My this is the end time people! You can expect much worse than this because Satan KNOWS he has but a short time!

kenrch
    Participant

You know to me a believers place should be where we the “believers” are able to worship and reason ABOUT JESUS not if HE is the Messiah!

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:35)

Hi Ken.

Sol's teachings do not reject Jesus!  Where as Tow, Stu, kejonn and Mandy DO!  They instill doubt yet have no other answers! Their game is to get you to defend you faith when they have NONE at all~!

Other than Tow who says the Messiah is yet to come with more shedding of blood of animals!  A mere want to be Jew who will NEVER be accepted because of his “blood” line.

Again their game is doubt and only doubt!  We are to take CAPTIVE every thought to the obedience of Christ.  If we are to understand EVERYTHING within our fleshly mind WHAT would we need the SPIRIT for?!

My this is the end time people!  You can expect much worse than this because Satan KNOWS he has but a short time!

How silly. People have been talking about the end times since Jesus left. You think because someone is challenging your faith on an internet forum that the last days are upon us? You need to get outside more often, maybe ride your motorcycle on the Sabbath or something.

You say SOL's teaching does not reject Jesus but you fail to see where his Jesus is not like the Jesus you know from the NT. You you and him are not on the same page.

But I on the other hand am not rejecting Jesus at all. I'm simply getting you to think beyond the various dogmas you've been taught and dig deep and learn. Yet you seem to want to sit out and be satisifed with observing 10 Commandments and chanting Jesus' name. That was good for day one of your Christian walk, so don't you think its time to move on to day 2?

kenrch
    Participant

I for one believe this is very important so where is heaven or t8? We have heard from Nick who seems to just feed the doubters. Where are the people of GOD?! Are they like the ten virgins “asleep”?

kejonn
    Participant

Ken, why don't you just leave? Is it that hard? Because it seems that this is bothering you too much. Blow in a paper bag, take deep breathes, do some yoga. You're stressing dude.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:42)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:35)

Hi Ken.

Sol's teachings do not reject Jesus! Where as Tow, Stu, kejonn and Mandy DO! They instill doubt yet have no other answers! Their game is to get you to defend you faith when they have NONE at all~!

Other than Tow who says the Messiah is yet to come with more shedding of blood of animals! A mere want to be Jew who will NEVER be accepted because of his “blood” line.

Again their game is doubt and only doubt! We are to take CAPTIVE every thought to the obedience of Christ. If we are to understand EVERYTHING within our fleshly mind WHAT would we need the SPIRIT for?!

My this is the end time people! You can expect much worse than this because Satan KNOWS he has but a short time!

How silly. People have been talking about the end times since Jesus left. You think because someone is challenging your faith on an internet forum that the last days are upon us? You need to get outside more often, maybe ride your motorcycle on the Sabbath or something.

You say SOL's teaching does not reject Jesus but you fail to see where his Jesus is not like the Jesus you know from the NT. You you and him are not on the same page.

But I on the other hand am not rejecting Jesus at all. I'm simply getting you to think beyond the various dogmas you've been taught and dig deep and learn. Yet you seem to want to sit out and be satisifed with observing 10 Commandments and chanting Jesus' name. That was good for day one of your Christian walk, so don't you think its time to move on to day 2?

You fool! When you have tried to teach against the very teachings of Christ, NOW you have not REJECTED Him you are just QUESTIONING Him the Son of GOD who gave Himself for you???!!!

Where are your answers DOUBTER?! You have started your own site of doubters but still you have no answers. Do you know not why? Faith Fool! Faith! You were filled with doubt then spread your doubt and still have no answers.

Even your cults are in need of faith…aren't they?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    You say
    “You fool! “
    hmmm

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:46)
    Ken, why don't you just leave? Is it that hard? Because it seems that this is bothering you too much. Blow in a paper bag, take deep breathes, do some yoga. You're stressing dude.

Is that your answer why we should reject Jesus? Why we should leave Jesus for the “answers” you have provided?

:laugh: You are a sad prophet of your faith WHATEVER that is?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2008,09:57)
    Hi Ken,
    You say
    “You fool! “
    hmmm

HuMMMMMM! What would you say Nick? That he has the answers? Teaching and rejecting Christ who is supposed to be your Saviour?

Hummm I suppose Jesus should have said you Pharisees you mixed up deceivers who have made up your mind to reject ME!

This is war NICKY these are people who have rejected Jesus AND ARE teaching others to do so. Others have already FALLEN does a brick house have to fall on you and t8?

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 18 2008,09:43)
    I for one believe this is very important so where is heaven or t8?  We have heard from Nick who seems to just feed the doubters. Where are the people of GOD?!  Are they like the ten virgins “asleep”?

kenrch

Heaven is t8!

I find it hard to believe that you dont know this being a member here as long as you have.

Or am I missunderstanding you?

Not trying to be critical just curious?

Blessings!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2008,10:21)

I for one believe this is very important so where is heaven or t8? We have heard from Nick who seems to just feed the doubters. Where are the people of GOD?! Are they like the ten virgins “asleep”?

kenrch

Heaven is t8!

I find it hard to believe that you dont know this being a member here as long as you have.

Blessings!

I know Bro! :laugh: But is heaven a male OR t8. Do you know?

acertainchap
    Participant

Maybe kenrch's account was taken over like Mrs.' was! Double agents have infiltrated heaven.net!!!

:laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 18 2008,10:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2008,10:21)

kenrch

Heaven is t8!

Blessings!

I know Bro! :laugh: But is heaven a male OR t8. Do you know?

I mean he/she lets people push he/she around to where he/she changes definitions of words!

And if you don't do as I ask I'LL LEAVE!

Whew! That took the cake for me!

acertainchap
    Participant

Well, if you want to go…

I've never seen t8 push anybody around. Poor guy getting blamed for nonsense. t8 if you're there don't listen, man.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 18 2008,10:39)
    Well, if you want to go…

I've never seen t8 push anybody around. Poor guy getting blamed for nonsense. t8 if you're there don't listen, man.

Chap t8 or heaven is responsible for His/her decisions. That the way it is! And I didn't say He/she pushed anyone around I said they were pushing he/she around.

acertainchap
    Participant

Who are they pushing around, kenrch? Who are they pushing? Who's they? Is they t8? So many questions. So little answers. So confusing. Are you not responsible for your own decisions?
    !!!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 18 2008,11:00)
    Who are they pushing around, kenrch? Who are they pushing? Who's they? Is they t8? So many questions. So little answers. So confusing. Are you not responsible for your own decisions?
    !!!

No Chap one is responsible for one's own actions~ t8~ OK?

Now he was pushed around into making a decision. Either by pride or a person.

“Do as I ask OR I will leave and NEVER will return”!

Understand Now? He changed the definition of Believer.

Can't you SEE what has happened in Believers Place since his/her decision?

Nothing but questions of doubt!

acertainchap
    Participant

So you deny that you are responsible for your own actions? Yes or No.
    :laugh:

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account