The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Hey, at least I figured out what those colors under Ken's avatar meant — ranking. Ken is trying to get his black belt in hatred.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,07:35)
    Hi Ken,
    Please do not offer your possible failure to stay here as some form of marytrdom.
    You abused the rights of others.
    Stop doing it.

I abused the rights of others who deny Jesus yet post in the believers place? ??? :p :laugh:

But keyjonn is right the rules don't say you have to believe in Jesus
    to post in the “believers place”.

SO DOES ONE HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH TO POST IN THE “BELIEVERS PLACE”? :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The effectiveness of the attackers is through the emphasis of knowledge rather than faith.
    Knowledge follows faith so their understanding can never be complete.
    As they do not have useful faith or fear God.

We never decided to follow Jesus because we knew it all.
    That was the right decision.
    For children.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,07:53)
    Hi,
    The effectiveness of the attackers is through the emphasis of knowledge rather than faith.
    Knowledge follows faith so their understanding can never be complete.
    As they do not have useful faith or fear God.

We never decided to follow Jesus because we knew it all.
    That was the right decision.
    For children.

Plain English please.

Does one have to believe that Jesus is the Messiah to post in the believers place?

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,06:40)
    From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

Kejonn 1 John 4:2 By this you knoe the Spirit of God, Every Spirit that confessed that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. And every Spirit doe not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the soirit of Anti-christ which you have heard who was coming and now already is in the world.

Preace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 16 2008,07:56)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,06:40)
    From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

Kejonn 1 John 4:2 By this you knoe the Spirit of God, Every Spirit that confessed that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. And every Spirit doe not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the soirit of Anti-christ which you have heard who was coming and now already is in the world.

Preace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

That's God's rules we are talking about heaven net's rules.

Let Nick or t8 or heaven answer. I for one would like to know!

Thanks keyjonn! :)

kejonn
    Participant

All I am saying (and I couldn't care less whether or not I post in this hate-filled “Believer's Place”) is that there was never any stipulations made. You see the words that heaven posted above — “some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith”. I am merely standing up for people like Mandy, not myself. Most of you people make me sick anyway but she enjoys it here.

Strangely enough, as time went by, I felt more compassion from the die-hard trinitarian on here, WJ. Fault his beliefs all you will but he seems to have a better grasp for how a believer should act than many of the non-trinitarians on here. Mandy and Gene are the exception, and you all want to throw Mandy under the bus in any case. I'm sure Gene will be next because he doesn't always agree with you all.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,08:05)
    All I am saying (and I couldn't care less whether or not I post in this hate-filled “Believer's Place”) is that there was never any stipulations made. You see the words that heaven posted above — “some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith”. I am merely standing up for people like Mandy, not myself. Most of you people make me sick anyway but she enjoys it here.

Strangely enough, as time went by, I felt more compassion from the die-hard trinitarian on here, WJ. Fault his beliefs all you will but he seems to have a better grasp for how a believer should act than many of the non-trinitarians on here. Mandy and Gene are the exception, and you all want to throw Mandy under the bus in any case. I'm sure Gene will be next because he doesn't always agree with you all.

NO NO NO! You brought up a VERY GOOD question! If one does NOT have to believe that Jesus IS the Messiah then a great injustice has been done to Tow and Stu.

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,08:05)

kejonn If I am guilty of hate, which I am not, I have just pointed out to you, why you are thinking that we hate you. I hate nobody not Stu or Tow or you. I do not agree with there beliefs and what they are, You followed in their steps, Kejonn. You made your choice. I gave you scriptures telling why they should not be in the Believers Tread, that is all. Sorry if I mislead you. Seems like I am doing that all the time lately. There is a lot of misunderstanding floating around, that is what I think. I hate, I don't Love, etc. reminds me when Ken was doing that to me. If I would tell that to our Children they would laugh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Why do you imagine I have any negative thoughts towards you?

kenrch
    Participant

What is the definition of the believers place? To believe in anything! :laugh:

kejonn
    Participant

My apologies. Gut reaction to the way I see some treating Mandy on here. Mandy is going through quite a bit in her life and some who are supposed to be reflecting Jesus are doing a poor job of it. There is a song by Downhere called “The Real Jesus”, and it makes me sad to think so few have a grasp. Sadly, it seems that the one combing closest to understanding the character of Jesus is a gnostic who is in the infancy stages of developing a new theology for himself.

I am also searching right now because I do see a multitude of conflicts, but I am not going to discuss what I see with anyone except God. At least not here. I talk about it more on my own site but then again, that was part of the reason I brought the site back on line.

So no Mrs. you do not offend me because you are only listing scripture. Nick you have not done anything negative towards me either. Sadly I am allowing the actions of one skew my view of others on here and I apologize for that.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,09:00)
    My apologies. Gut reaction to the way I see some treating Mandy on here. Mandy is going through quite a bit in her life and some who are supposed to be reflecting Jesus are doing a poor job of it. There is a song by Downhere called “The Real Jesus”, and it makes me sad to think so few have a grasp. Sadly, it seems that the one combing closest to understanding the character of Jesus is a gnostic who is in the infancy stages of developing a new theology for himself.

I am also searching right now because I do see a multitude of conflicts, but I am not going to discuss what I see with anyone except God. At least not here. I talk about it more on my own site but then again, that was part of the reason I brought the site back on line.

So no Mrs. you do not offend me because you are only listing scripture. Nick you have not done anything negative towards me either. Sadly I am allowing the actions of one skew my view of others on here and I apologize for that.

No your view was correct the rules DO NOT SAY (as you pointed out) that one has to believe that Jesus is the Messiah to post in the believers place. YOU WERE RIGHT~!

I agree, a more clearer definition is in order. However I don't know if we will get one. One in English anyway. :)

Justice must prevail! If one does not have to believe that Jesus is the Messiah and is able to post in the believers place then Tow and Stu MUST be allowed to post in the believers place.

But If one does have to believe that Jesus is the Messiah in order to post in the believers place then one should not avoid the question IS JESUS THE MESSIAH.

A ruling is needed. :)

Towshab
    Participant

Well since no such ruling is in place, I will sneak in a post. Ken, why does it matter to you what Mandy believes? You can pray for her and encourage her, but I don't sense you would do that. Instead I see a man who wants to push someone in a corner and also a man who is like a little child, testing the patience of superiors. Every post you have made lately is a mock towards the mods on here to see what they will do. Then you will lurk on here and see if anyone misses you when you are gone. You need to feel needed to boost your own super low self esteem.

Sad when you really think about it.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 16 2008,09:17)
    Well since no such ruling is in place, I will sneak in a post. Ken, why does it matter to you what Mandy believes? You can pray for her and encourage her, but I don't sense you would do that. Instead I see a man who wants to push someone in a corner and also a man who is like a little child, testing the patience of superiors. Every post you have made lately is a mock towards the mods on here to see what they will do. Then you will lurk on here and see if anyone misses you when you are gone. You need to feel needed to boost your own super low self esteem.

Sad when you really think about it.

A ruling has not been made yet Tow please abide by the rules that are at hand.

Towshab
    Participant

Sorry, but as you and kejonn have pointed out there is no stipulation of believing in Jesus, just that one must have faith. Thanks to both of you. However there is plenty of action going on in the other forums so I will leave you to this section.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 16 2008,09:25)
    Sorry, but as you and kejonn have pointed out there is no stipulation of believing in Jesus, just that one must have faith. Thanks to both of you. However there is plenty of action going on in the other forums so I will leave you to this section.

Please go to general questions!

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,09:10)
    A ruling is needed.

A little yeast works through the whole dough.

I'm speaking of the yeast of hate.

Indeed a “ruling” should be made. I am praying that you will be removed. Removed for my sake and the sake of other's; that we may search and find God in peace. And that you may take some time away from this place which is not serving a good purpose in your life right now (a fairly easy assumption). Perhaps, a time-out is needed to eat some fruit of the Spirit?

Yes, t8, a ruling is needed. Ken has continued to abuse and break rules, even after his rainbow of warnings have been given. Love covers a multitude of sins, but this one is not interested in love. He is spoiling the Christian community here with his hate and angry posts. He doesn't even really want to be here……I for one as asking you to grant his request.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 16 2008,09:41)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,09:10)
    A ruling is needed.

A little yeast works through the whole dough.

I'm speaking of the yeast of hate.

Indeed a “ruling” should be made. I am praying that you will be removed. Removed for my sake and the sake of other's; that we may search and find God in peace. And that you may take some time away from this place which is not serving a good purpose in your life right now (a fairly easy assumption). Perhaps, a time-out is needed to eat some fruit of the Spirit?

Yes, t8, a ruling is needed. Ken has continued to abuse and break rules, even after his rainbow of warnings have been given. Love covers a multitude of sins, but this one is not interested in love. He is spoiling the Christian community here with his hate and angry posts. He doesn't even really want to be here……I for one as asking you to grant his request.

Getting to the truth is breaking the rules? Who's rules?

You don't sound happy that Kejonn brought up the question.

Don't worry N31 I'm sure they will bend it or do away with the believers place altogether. :)

If they do anything at all besides give me my final stripe! :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

He doesn't even really want to be here……I for one as asking you to grant his request.

I didn't say I don't want to be here. I'm just trying to get straight if one has to believe that Jesus IS the Messiah to post in the believers place.

Again if one has to believe that Jesus is the Messiah and you are posting there then say that Jesus is the Messiah should be no problem.

But you will not say that, will you? Tow and Stu admit that they do not believe Jesus is the Messiah and so are not able to post in the believers place. Do you think that it is fair to them that one should deceive others by not saying Jesus is the Messiah and crying harassment to pull the attention off of the refusal to say Jesus is Messiah? Then continue to post in the “BELIEVERS Space”?

Lets be honest if nothing else!

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account