The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,14:44)
    Ken.

You apply rules to situations that are not always appropriate.

For example, you say that we shouldn't let anyone into our home that preaches another gospel.

The problem here is that you have a warped idea as to what home is.

Jesus spoke to the Pharisees who had a different message and that wasn't considered inviting them into his home.

You seem to set up these rules in your head and when others do not comply, you get all upset.

That type of behaviour is understandable for young kids, but in an adult it is quite sad.

It would also be good for you to learn about winning people to the faith. Not acting in such a way that makes people run the other way.

Thanks for listening.

Where is the scripture in your excuse t8?

Like Nick like t8! No scripture just words, Hey like Tow said I guess everyone has SOME truth!

You problem since we are on problems is that you are a coward! And refuse to follow scripture.

Ask the question t8!

MY MY MY how obvious! :laugh:

Wait let me check!

kenrch
    Participant

Am I still here? :laugh:

I know those who refuse Jesus as the Messiah will be!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,12:52)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,12:16)
    Ken only needs one more demerit point and he cannot post anymore. So I am confident that he will be gone soon.

A dream come true huh t8! And I'm very sure for all the Antichrists!

Actually no Ken.

Perhaps this is a bit shattering for you, but you do not appear in my dreams and I have spent very little time thinking about you or reading your posts.

I have a job as a moderator and when people ask you to not harass them and you continue, then you only have yourself to blame.

If you stalk and harass the so-called Antichrists, then you are not being very smart because you will be gone and they will still be here because they haven't harassed, stalked, spammed, or abused people. If they did, then they would get the same treatment.

God hands people over to their way of thinking sometimes. He allows them to become deluded you know.

Like I said before, you could be here for the rest of the time Heaven Net is online, but that is up to you. If you are kicked off, it is not because what you are saying is false. Even if what you say is true, I cannot as a moderator allow you to harass, stalk, spam, or abuse in any way. People do not get kicked off here because they teach lies. These are forums after all, and not some perfect club where only truth resides. The forums are designed to debate all things to see if they are written.

I am just doing my job Ken and at best you are perhaps playing into the hands of those who want you gone by doing these things. At worse you are turning people away from the faith because you claim to be a man of faith. Either way, I don't think your actions are very smart.

Your fate is in your own hands and always has been.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,17:41)
    Hey like Tow said I guess everyone has SOME truth!

OK, perhaps it is true that people get demerit points for abusing others.

:)

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 15 2008,15:25)
    You think it's funny but it's down-right sick.  You're stocking me, basically.  This is illegal in “real life” dude.  You need to get a life.

I'll say my goodbye to you now because I'm certain it won't be long now.  At times you have had some wonderful things to offer HeavenNet; you've had some wonderful things to offer me.  But now you are just insane.  You have to know your behavior is not anywhere near Christ-like.  Maybe you've had a mental breakdown or something?  Who knows, but I wish you well.  I will be relieved when you are no longer able to harass me.

Enjoy your Sabbaths,
    Mandy

He only needs one more point before he can't post anymore so hold in there.

Mandy, hold onto God and he will never let you down. Strive for the prize.

Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conduct be without covetousness, and be content with such things that you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you, nor forsake you,' so that we may boldly say, 'The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do to me.'”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,20:38)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,12:52)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,12:16)
    Ken only needs one more demerit point and he cannot post anymore. So I am confident that he will be gone soon.

A dream come true huh t8! And I'm very sure for all the Antichrists!

Actually no Ken.

Perhaps this is a bit shattering for you, but you do not appear in my dreams and I have spent very little time thinking about you or reading your posts.

I have a job as a moderator and when people ask you to not harass them and you continue, then you only have yourself to blame.

If you stalk and harass the so-called Antichrists, then you are not being very smart because you will be gone and they will still be here because they haven't harassed, stalked, spammed, or abused people. If they did, then they would get the same treatment.

God hands people over to their way of thinking sometimes. He allows them to become deluded you know.

Like I said before, you could be here for the rest of the time Heaven Net is online, but that is up to you. If you are kicked off, it is not because what you are saying is false. Even if what you say is true, I cannot as a moderator allow you to harass, stalk, spam, or abuse in any way. People do not get kicked off here because they teach lies. These are forums after all, and not some perfect club where only truth resides. The forums are designed to debate all things to see if they are written.

I am just doing my job Ken and at best you are perhaps playing into the hands of those who want you gone by doing these things. At worse you are turning people away from the faith because you claim to be a man of faith. Either way, I don't think your actions are very smart.

My fate sir is in MY Lord's hands. You as being “moderator” can't ask a simple question for the good of your site and others.

You may as well let Tow and Stu post where they want. Their students will be spreading doubt just like their instructors so what is the difference. You have two of them now that will be doing their masters work. I'm sure for awhile they will cool it. But let me say this to them they don't have to worry because the moderators here are cowardly and fear men rather than God.

Tow continues to drag the Saviour through his garbage in his area and makes Nick look like a fool! t8 won't even confront him!
    Because unlike Nick t8 knows he looks like a fool!

Scripture says God's children are not to give place to Antichrist.
    So that says it all about the moderators here who allow “their Saviour” to be brought down by what scripture describes as people like Tow and Stu.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Their two students that I know about have freedom to post their doubt anywhere they please. One I know had tasted of the Spirit and confessed that she believed Tow to have truth enough “scriptural” truth to “deny Jesus as the Christ”. After receiving a word of knowledge from the LORD and a warning of Tow's intentions, even what his name means she now rejects Jesus as the Messiah! If she does accept Jesus as the Messiah then why not say so! But it doesn't seem to matter to t8 weather she accepts Jesus as the Messiah or not! That being the case why have a “believers” “space” is it to give false security so those who go to the “believer's space” that they can let their guard down?! All believers should beware!
    For those who have had the Spirit and again reject Jesus as the Messiah their IS NO FORGIVENESS!

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Finally like the frog in the warm water that eventually and slowly
    get to where the water is boiling and the frog doesn't realize it. I say you are being slowly seduced and are not aware of it.

1Jo 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1Jo 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

1Jo 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
    1Jo 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

All this is so scripture will be fulfilled but I must admit I didn't expect the moderators here to offer their help to the god of this world.

My hands are clean and blood free! How about yours?

God's will be done! Come quickly LORD Jesus!

acertainchap
    Participant

Actually no Ken.

Well said, t8. I agree. Especially, that God hands people over to their way of thinking. :)

I think this is one of the most important lessons of Scripture…

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 16 2008,01:48)

Actually no Ken.

Well said, t8. I agree. Especially, that God hands people over to their way of thinking. :)

I think this is one of the most important lessons of Scripture…

SCRIPTURE! What does scripture say about Tow and his disciples?

And those who give a place to them.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Chap I may get thrown out for asking but do you believe that Jesus is the Messiah?

acertainchap
    Participant

I do indeed believe that Jesus is the Messiah. I think many of your teachings are helpful. I only ask that you do not 'jump' onto people with your anger. Scripture also warns not to judge others. I don't have favorites on this site. I respect everyone and try to help them along to the best of my ability.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 16 2008,02:04)
    I do indeed believe that Jesus is the Messiah. I think many of your teachings are helpful. I only ask that you do not 'jump' onto people with your anger. Scripture also warns not to judge others. I don't have favorites on this site. I respect everyone and try to help them along to the best of my ability.

I knew you did and DO!
    So why can't N31 do what you just did? Say Jesus is the Messiah?

Gee what is the problem? How can one post in the believers place and NOT be a believer?!

Ask t8 because I don't understand how that is possible OR why have a “believers place” at all if you don't have to be a believer. :laugh:

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 16 2008,02:04)

Chap you are an excellent example for me this morning of God's love and how we are to love one another.

God bless you bro!
    Mandy

acertainchap
    Participant

God bless you too, Mandy!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,02:35)

obsessed

adjective
    1. having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something; “became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle”; “was absolutely obsessed with the girl”; “got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children”; “he was taken up in worry for the old woman” [syn: haunted]
    2. influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion; “by love possessed”

Ken,
    Let me work out my own salvation with fear and trembling. I encourage you to get on with your own life.
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 16 2008,05:21)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,02:35)

obsessed

adjective
    1. having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something; “became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle”; “was absolutely obsessed with the girl”; “got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children”; “he was taken up in worry for the old woman” [syn: haunted]
    2. influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion; “by love possessed”

Ken,
    Let me work out my own salvation with fear and trembling. I encourage you to get on with your own life.
    Mandy

Did you see how easy and simple that was for Chap? No hesitation at all! What about you N31? Is Jesus the Messiah and your LORD?

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Hey if not OK but according to the rules in order to post in the believers place you and keyjonn are suppose to be “believers in Jesus”~! :)

And please don't worry about my life I believe Jesus is the Messiah and HE is my LORD. :D

kejonn
    Participant

From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,06:40)
    From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

OH geeish then what is a “Christian”? You mean you can believe in anything! OH! even a cult it makes NO difference as long as you believe! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

You know what if you are right then Tow and Stu should be able to post in the “believers place” after all they believe! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

Hey that's a GOOD question?

Do you have to believe that Jesus is the Messiah in order to post in the “believers place”, t8?

It certainly doesn't seem so but still I really want to hear it from you t8!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Please do not offer your possible failure to stay here as some form of marytrdom.
    You abused the rights of others.
    Stop doing it.

kenrch
    Participant

Hey Nick you are a moderator how about you answering the question?

Hey that's a GOOD question?

Do you have to believe that Jesus is the Messiah in order to post in the “believers place”, t8?

It certainly doesn't seem so but still I really want to hear it from you t8!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account