The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

BTW I have posted three posts on this thread that have disappeared! Where did they go t8?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Looks like you are the only one here who has not sinned and is fit to cast the first stone.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,13:08)
    BTW I have posted three posts on this thread that have disappeared!  Where did they go t8?

Hi Ken,
    Spam is deleted.
    Including your repeated attacks.

kenrch
    Participant

I don't know why in the world you have you God scripture when you don't obey. And if you are trying to provoke me to say something that will insure my being gone I really don't care!

Scripture means nothing here, NOTHING!

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
    2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
    2Jo 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
    2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

[U]Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Seems there IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR THIS SIN! Unless you play GOD?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,13:10)

BTW I have posted three posts on this thread that have disappeared! Where did they go t8?

Hi Ken,
    Spam is deleted.
    Including your repeated attacks.

OH you are God! :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,13:14)
    I don't know why in the world you have you God scripture when you don't obey.  And if you are trying to provoke me to say something that will insure my being gone I really don't care!

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
    2Jo 1:7  For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
    2Jo 1:8  Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
    2Jo 1:9  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10  If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    2Jo 1:11  For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

[U]Heb 6:4  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5  And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6  If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Seems there IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR THIS SIN!  Unless you play GOD?

Hi ken,
    The book is not given to you to hit others with.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,13:20)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,13:14)
    I don't know why in the world you have you God scripture when you don't obey. And if you are trying to provoke me to say something that will insure my being gone I really don't care!

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
    2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
    2Jo 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
    2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

[U]Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Seems there IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR THIS SIN! Unless you play GOD?

Hi ken,
    The book is not given to you to hit others with.

And in your case obey. BTW ALL scripture is good for correction!

EXCEPT HERE!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Interestingly the only scripture at hand at that time was the OT. So also with Peter's second letter and the advice of Paul to Timothy.

1 Timothy 4:13
    Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.

We need to know the OT better.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    It seems the way passes many shops open for business.

Philosphers argue all day in some while other religions and denominations offer their weighty burdens to us to carry. Travelling light seems to be the key to making a days journey not too arduous.

Refreshment comes often during and at at the end of the day when our Master joins us for a debrief.

kenrch
    Participant

ALL scripture! Besides the scriptures in question is in the New Testament!

Gee now according to Hick who BTW always says scripture is boss Now says we don't have to obey scripture. But then that IS the standard around here. Change with the circumstance.

1Jo 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

kenrch
    Participant

1Jo 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Not3in1
    Participant

t8 and Nick,

God bless you both, and thank you.

Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,13:36)
    Hi,
    It seems the way passes many shops open for business.

Philosphers argue all day in some while other religions and denominations offer their weighty burdens to us to carry. Travelling light seems to be the key to making a days journey not too arduous.

Refreshment comes often during and at at the end of the day when our Master joins us for a debrief.

Like always and everyone knows when Nick has NO answers he gives words of “wisdom???” :D

be right back N31 :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

:laugh: What's after red? Purple? :laugh:

Proclaimer
    Participant

I haven't deleted anything ken.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ken.

You apply rules to situations that are not always appropriate.

For example, you say that we shouldn't let anyone into our home that preaches another gospel.

The problem here is that you have a warped idea as to what home is.

Jesus spoke to the Pharisees who had a different message and that wasn't considered inviting them into his home.

You seem to set up these rules in your head and when others do not comply, you get all upset.

That type of behaviour is understandable for young kids, but in an adult it is quite sad.

It would also be good for you to learn about winning people to the faith. Not acting in such a way that makes people run the other way.

Thanks for listening.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,14:16)
    :laugh: What's after red? Purple? :laugh:

You are on orange.
    Red is the bottom of the pit.
    There is no purple.

That is my guess at least.

No one has reached 5 demerit points before.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,13:46)
    be right back N31

You think it's funny but it's down-right sick. You're stocking me, basically. This is illegal in “real life” dude. You need to get a life.

I'll say my goodbye to you now because I'm certain it won't be long now. At times you have had some wonderful things to offer HeavenNet; you've had some wonderful things to offer me. But now you are just insane. You have to know your behavior is not anywhere near Christ-like. Maybe you've had a mental breakdown or something? Who knows, but I wish you well. I will be relieved when you are no longer able to harass me.

Enjoy your Sabbaths,
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,14:44)
    Ken.

You apply rules to situations that are not always appropriate.

For example, you say that we shouldn't let anyone into our home that preaches another gospel.

The problem here is that you have a warped idea as to what home is.

Jesus spoke to the Pharisees who had a different message and that wasn't considered inviting them into his home.

You seem to set up these rules in your head and when others do not comply, you get all upset.

That type of behaviour is understandable for young kids, but in an adult it is quite sad.

It would also be good for you to learn about winning people to the faith. Not acting in such a way that makes people run the other way.

Thanks for listening.

I won't bother quoting scripture again! You don't listen to scripture.

Since you haven't the courage I will ask again N31 IS JESUS THE MESSIAH?

Again a simple question? For a believer anyway!

Gee I don't want you to think I'm “forcing” an confession as if you were a prisoner.

But a believer would readily answer that question! How about YOU?

Perhaps this post won't even make the board. I would not doubt it!

Why because it ask the same question that you refuse to answer! And t8 is too much of a coward to ask!

kenrch
    Participant

Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account