The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 14 2008,09:43)

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 14 2008,09:07)
    The Way

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 8:23-26

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

1 Timothy 2:5

5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus

* 1 Timothy 2:5 also disproves the Trinity, showing that God is the Father and the Mediator is Jesus; they are both seperate from one another.

Chap  Very good post. The Father has to draw us to Him and then when we are born agaim we recieve His Holy Spirit, all other Spirits are not of God. We have to remember that Satan is also a spirit and it is very easy to fall into His trap because He was the Angel of Light, before God through Him out of Heaven. This earth is his kingdom, that is what he said to Jesus. He was going to give all to him, if Jesus would bow down to him. So truly I believe that we have to be very careful who we follow. The Word of God or men. One day when Jesus returns Satan will be bound for a thousand years, and only the truth will be taught, no more confusion. Then Satan will be loosed to test mankind. Ironically million it says will follow Him and wll be destroyed instantley. All that have not exepted Jesus at this time will have that chance.  Right now judgement is at the House of God. Those that God has called and has given His Holy Spirit to. So whatever we will do will count. I do not believe that those that have once been enlightened by God's Holy Spirit and fall away can be in the Kingdom of God.
    Hebrew 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the Heavenly gift and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit
    verse 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come
    verse 6 If they fall away, to renew them againto repentance, since they they crucify again for themselves the Son of God and put Him to an open shame.
    Chap God has shown you some real truths so keep up the good work and do not go of that path and stay under Christ Blood which is the New Covenant. Some might not want to listen to sound scriptures and the word of God and there will be many in the last days, which I belief that we are in. Hold fast to what is good. As a young person you have a great understanding of the word already and I hope and pray that you will continue doing so. The road will be rocky that we do know cause Satan has but a little time left.

With all my Love to you Grandma

Thank you for taking the time to type this to me. The grace of God be with you as well; oh and, be careful not to stray.

:)

kenrch
    Participant

We must endure to the end, which is NOW! Why does anyone suppose Heaven net is being attacked by all sides?

acertainchap
    Participant

John 15:19-23

19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 14 2008,10:45)
    John 15:19-23

19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

Chap Whatever will happen will happen. Is it easy, no. But in the end we will triumph over all. Hang on it might get rocky, Kens words.

Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth

acertainchap
    Participant

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness:
    for they shall be filled.

I Thessalonians 5:21

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,08:33)
    Hi Ken,
    Get off your high horse and help her.

High horse? My high horse is a donkey colt! :laugh:

Jesus is Lord and Saviour! See how simple that is for those who believe.

N31 admits that she believes ONLY in God and beyond that she has no idea what to believe . But then admits that Tow's teachings are scriptural and a good reason to DENY Jesus as being the Christ.

Is this faith and belief and a relationship with Jesus the Son of God?

A disciple of Kejonn's Tow-Stu. A believer in doubt. A person who as she said received a word of knowledge from the Lord about Tow~a warning~but has rejected that warning and now has been a follower of an Antichrist.

Her post since she has been back has been nothing but statements of doubt just as her instructor's teachings.

No she does not deny Jesus. BUT does she say Jesus IS LORD~ MESSIAH! Son of the living God.

Is it wrong to ask for a statement of faith of one who follows an Antichrist but posts in the believer's forum?

Come on N31 MAKE ME HAPPY confess Jesus is your LORD, SAVIOUR, MESSIAH AND FIRST BORN SON OF GOD.

This should not be hard for a “believer”?

Don't you want to make me happy? :)

kejonn
    Participant

Quit putting my name in your posts Ken. You have no reason to do so; I am rarely on here anymore and your constant use of my name in a derogatory manner is very revealing of your poor attitude.

acertainchap
    Participant

Kejonn, what's the address of your new site? I've been wondering for awhile now.

:)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,03:18)
    Come on N31 MAKE ME HAPPY confess Jesus is your LORD, SAVIOUR, MESSIAH AND FIRST BORN SON OF GOD.

This should not be hard for a “believer”?

Don't you want to make me happy?

Bite me!

No, I don't want to, “…make you happy.”.

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! Quit talking about me, and quit harassing me – please – I'm begging you to STOP!

*Really, t8, I cannot bear this any longer. I guess I will have to leave for good if this behavior continues from Ken. And considering this is one of the only places I have to come to search and ask questions, that would be very sad. I fear I would give-up all together. I'm pretty damn close to doing that now!*

kenrch
    Participant

A simple confession of faith that a ten year old child made is all I ask.

And I get…Bite me!

Not3in1
    Participant

You're lucky that's all you got!

kenrch
    Participant

Ok that's enough for me! You really don't belong in the believers forum until you say so.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 15 2008,04:12)
    I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!  Quit talking about me, and quit harassing me – please – I'm begging you to STOP!

*Really, t8, I cannot bear this any longer.  I guess I will have to leave for good if this behavior continues from Ken.  And considering this is one of the only places I have to come to search and ask questions, that would be very sad.  I fear I would give-up all together.  I'm pretty damn close to doing that now!*

Don't let kenrch get you down Not3in1. I for one respect your place here.

You are under a lot of stress. Here are some verses that I think will help you along. Don't feel down.

Striving for a Crown

24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

Not3in1
    Participant

Oh, thanks Chap. What a good brother you are. Thanks for upholding me and encouraging me. God bless you for that today. :)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,04:18)
    Ok that's enough for me!  You really don't belong in the believers forum until you say so.

And you don't belong in the family of God until you obey the dear Commandments that you give lip service to.

hyp·o·crite /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Pronunciation Key – Show Spelled Pronunciation[hip-uh-krit] Pronunciation Key – Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Ken, I know this kills you, but you are not the boss of me! You do not determine where I “belong”. Only my Father in heaven knows my heart. And only t8 can make judgement calls as it pertains to his website – not you. So, LEAVE ME ALONE. If this was “real life” I'd have a restraining order placed on you – geesh! You follow me everywhere I go here on HeavenNet. Maybe you have a crush on me? Ha! This is no laughing matter, however. Your strange, Ken. And I want you to quit talking about me.

acertainchap
    Participant

She is under a lot of stress kenrch, she doesn't need insults, but friendship and the Gospel message given to her.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ken only needs one more demerit point and he cannot post anymore. So I am confident that he will be gone soon.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 15 2008,12:16)
    Ken only needs one more demerit point and he cannot post anymore. So I am confident that he will be gone soon.

A dream come true huh t8! And I'm very sure for all the Antichrists!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    We would miss your presence here as most of the time your contributions are helpful.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,12:54)
    Hi Ken,
    We would miss your presence here as most of the time your contributions are helpful.

That doesn't seem to matter when it comes to those who deny Jesus as the Messiah!

I noticed I received two stripes for one…What a bargain! :laugh:

Please please t8 do something I should not have to confess Jesus as Messiah!

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account