The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Ken,

Have you been reading my posts lately? Do you understand the nature of my search?

I didn't think so. But thanks for asking.

By the way, why do you ask? :;):

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,07:29)
    Ken,

Have you been reading my posts lately? Do you understand the nature of my search?

Scripture? You can't be in the body of Christ if you don't believe that Jesus IS the Christ. But IT is really interesting that you after all you argued about Christmas being OK, that now that you DON'T BELIEVE Jesus is the Christ you still want to celebrate His “birthday” as the atheist do!

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,07:36)

Ken,

Have you been reading my posts lately?  Do you understand the nature of my search?

I didn't think so.  But thanks for asking.  

By the way, why do you ask?  :;):

Scripture?  You can't be in the body of Christ if you don't believe that Jesus IS the Christ.  But IT is really interesting that you after all you argued about Christmas being OK, that now that you DON'T BELIEVE Jesus is the Christ you still want to celebrate His “birthday” as the atheist do!

Did you ever watch the Peanuts gang as a kid? You know, Snoopy? Remember when the kids would hear their parents talk? Remember the sound they made?

:laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,07:38)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,07:36)

Ken,

Scripture? You can't be in the body of Christ if you don't believe that Jesus IS the Christ. But IT is really interesting that you after all you argued about Christmas being OK, that now that you DON'T BELIEVE Jesus is the Christ you still want to celebrate His “birthday” as the atheist do!

Did you ever watch the Peanuts gang as a kid? You know, Snoopy? Remember when the kids would hear their parents talk? Remember the sound they made?

:laugh:

NO!

kenrch
    Participant

You can't be a double agent! :laugh:

You have denied Jesus! You have tasted of the Holy Spirit who you now deny! You even received a word of knowledge BUT have gone your way and have chosen Fleshly understanding!

Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
    Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
    Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
    Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
    Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

I'm not wanting to be mean BUT what is your goal here N31? Is it to instill DOUBT?

kenrch
    Participant

If you are warm (which doesn't even seem possible) Jesus will SPIT
    you out!

Hey correct me if I'm wrong But aren't you of the religion of TOW-STU?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Why would you judge someone who stumbles?
    Rather perhaps you should help them back onto their feet.
    Let's all learn from the experience and not turn on each other.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,07:58)
    Hi Ken,
    Why would you judge someone who stumbles?
    Rather perhaps you should help them back onto their feet.
    Let's all learn from the experience and not turn on each other.

EACH OTHER?! This person has denied Jesus as being the Christ. She follows TOW and STU. Since she has been back she has done nothing but spread TOW-STU's message of doubt.

Do you disagree?

Hebrews 6 or does scripture even matter anymore? She believes in Tow's message and denies Jesus. What conclusion am I to arrive too?

Or should I say nothing because I may receive another “Stripe”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    You would not want to be the one who caused her to turn away through your harshness would you?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,08:10)
    Hi Ken,
    You would not want to be the one who caused her to turn away through your harshness would you?

She has already turned away, Nick! She denies Christ as coming in the flesh.

I have backslid before but NEVER have I denied Jesus as being the Christ!

Whatever you are the administrator!

But what has her message been? Is it any different than the ones who are not allowed in the believers forum?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Wow.
    The OT style?
    Perhaps stoning would be OK?

kenrch
    Participant

Hebrews 6; 1John; 2 John is Old testament?

Do what you want Administrator.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Get off your high horse and help her.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,08:33)
    Hi Ken,
    Get off your high horse and help her.

Oh here come the insults when you disagree with Nick. Thing is Nick YOU who suppose to LIVE BY SCRIPTURE are ignoring the very scripture that IS your God.

Whatever Nick. This all started when you PEOPLE ignored scripture about the Antichrist. Now your seed has blossomed! Enjoy!

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The ragtag band that started on the journey barely raised an eyebrow in the world of the time. The world continued on it's merrry way. Most ignored the message and that is the way it is.  Some took parts of the truth and amalgamated it with Constantine's world but that was not the way.  Some tried to go back to judaism but that was not the way. Some did notice the ragtag remnant and set ambushes for them rolling around with glee when the simple folk were such easy targets.

We walk not by sight but by faith.
    Blessed are those who do not see but believe

acertainchap
    Participant

The Way

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 8:23-26

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

1 Timothy 2:5

5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus

* 1 Timothy 2:5 also disproves the Trinity, showing that God is the Father and the Mediator is Jesus; they are both seperate from one another.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,09:02)
    Hi,
    The ragtag band that started on the journey barely raised an eyebrow in the world of the time. The world continued on it's merrry way. Most ignored the message and that is the way it is. Some took parts of the truth and amalgamated it with Constantine's world but that was not the way. Some tried to go back to judaism but that was not the way. Some did notice the ragtag remnant and set ambushes for them rolling around with glee when the simple folk were such easy targets.

We walk not by sight but by faith.
    Blessed are those who do not see but believe

And what of those who have seen and tasted of the BLOOD the sacrifice of Christ and the Father's Holy Spirit?

kenrch
    Participant

This garden has more tares than wheat! Good let Tow-Stu do their job then be saved! :D

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 14 2008,09:07)
    The Way

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 8:23-26

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

1 Timothy 2:5

5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus

* 1 Timothy 2:5 also disproves the Trinity, showing that God is the Father and the Mediator is Jesus; they are both seperate from one another.

Chap Very good post. The Father has to draw us to Him and then when we are born agaim we recieve His Holy Spirit, all other Spirits are not of God. We have to remember that Satan is also a spirit and it is very easy to fall into His trap because He was the Angel of Light, before God through Him out of Heaven. This earth is his kingdom, that is what he said to Jesus. He was going to give all to him, if Jesus would bow down to him. So truly I believe that we have to be very careful who we follow. The Word of God or men. One day when Jesus returns Satan will be bound for a thousand years, and only the truth will be taught, no more confusion. Then Satan will be loosed to test mankind. Ironically million it says will follow Him and wll be destroyed instantley. All that have not exepted Jesus at this time will have that chance. Right now judgement is at the House of God. Those that God has called and has given His Holy Spirit to. So whatever we will do will count. I do not believe that those that have once been enlightened by God's Holy Spirit and fall away can be in the Kingdom of God.
    Hebrew 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the Heavenly gift and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit
    verse 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come
    verse 6 If they fall away, to renew them againto repentance, since they they crucify again for themselves the Son of God and put Him to an open shame.
    Chap God has shown you some real truths so keep up the good work and do not go of that path and stay under Christ Blood which is the New Covenant. Some might not want to listen to sound scriptures and the word of God and there will be many in the last days, which I belief that we are in. Hold fast to what is good. As a young person you have a great understanding of the word already and I hope and pray that you will continue doing so. The road will be rocky that we do know cause Satan has but a little time left.

With all my Love to you Grandma

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account