THE UNHOLY CITY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ April 01 2012,20:22)
    Pierre

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was (world ruling government, Rome), and is not (not after 565 AD); and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit (shall suddenly appear, the League of Nation 1918), and go into perdition (1946): and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was (world ruling government), and is not, and yet is (the UN).  

Rev 17:14   These (the ten kings, UN) shall make war with the Lamb (fight against Christianity), and the Lamb (Jesus) shall overcome them (in the end): for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful (the saints).

Georg

Georg

you know that i do not share the general layout of those beasts ,and to many have start to be so offensive that I keep it to myself ,

it is like the entire book of the law ,was resumed in two sentences by Christ this was the true spirit of the law ,

so it is with the plan of God

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 01 2012,08:54)
    DEV

you are living in NZ ??

Hi Pierre,

No, i'm in Australia…
    And you?

Pierre, i don't like the way the below scripture is worded. Notice it says the beast that “and will come” at the end of the verse!
    But the original says the beast that was and “yet is”….meaning the people marveled because this beast arose in their time and they could see it.

The NIV wording implies that the people must have seen the vision also…for they are marveling at a beast that must still…”and will come”…so it still hasn't arisen by this wording, otherwise it would say “the beast that came”….so how can they marvel at something they were not shown in vision?

And we all know that only John saw this vision…so the people can in no way marvel at something they have not yet seen unless they too were given the vision from God…but they weren't! Only John was…

Pierre, i honestly tell you that these NIV scriptures are totally corrupted and are hindering your understanding of God's prophecies…and urge you to go to the source bible…the very first complete bible God sent out into the world for the Gentiles to own & read for themselves…the 1611 KJV…no other KJV is trustworthy either…only that one.

So the problem is the bible you are using…not you.

This scripture is so wrong compared to the source:

REV 17:8 “ The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

terraricca
    Participant

dev

I am in western Canada

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ April 04 2012,02:59)

DEV

you are living in NZ ??

Hi Pierre,

No, i'm in Australia…
    And you?

Pierre, i don't like the way the below scripture is worded. Notice it says the beast that “and will come” at the end of the verse!
    But the original says the beast that was and “yet is”….meaning the people marveled because this beast arose in their time and they could see it.

The NIV wording  implies that the people must have seen the vision also…for they are marveling at a beast that must still…”and will come”…so it still hasn't arisen by this wording, otherwise it would say “the beast that came”….so how can they marvel at something they were not shown in vision?

And we all know that only John saw this vision…so the people can in no way marvel at something they have not yet seen unless they too were given the vision from God…but they weren't! Only John was…

Pierre, i honestly tell you that these NIV scriptures are totally corrupted and are hindering your understanding of God's prophecies…and urge you to go to the source bible…the very first complete bible God sent out into the world for the Gentiles to own & read for themselves…the 1611 KJV…no other KJV is trustworthy either…only that one.

REV 17:8 “ The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Dev

so anyone who does not speak and read that type of English would be doomed ???

this is hard to swallow ,Germans and French was first ,but I do not want to discuss words and version unless we would speak old Greek or Hebrew ,and I do not speak either ,

see the question is :is the message the same ????if it is no problem to me

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 04 2012,02:33)

DEV

you are living in NZ ??

Hi Pierre,

No, i'm in Australia…
    And you?

The NIV wording  implies that the people must have seen the vision also…for they are marveling at a beast that must still…”and will come”…so it still hasn't arisen by this wording, otherwise it would say “the beast that came”….so how can they marvel at something they were not shown in vision?

Dev

this is hard to swallow ,Germans and French was first ,but I do not want to discuss words and version unless we would speak old Greek or Hebrew ,and I do not speak either ,

Hi Pierre,

No, not doomed, they will just find it hard to properly decipher the prophecies with these new translations.

God is very specific with His wording in His statements for a reason.
    When men start changing the words, then the specifics change also.
    Key words He uses link with key words and statements in other prophecies, and once these words are replaced by men, then the links to the sister prophecies are severed also, and everything then unravels and the dots can no longer be joined.

And as i pointed out, rev 17:8 NIV does not have the same meaning as 1611 KJV, nor many other older versions.

But if you are content using the NIV, then that is your choice.

Cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ April 05 2012,08:55)

DEV

you are living in NZ ??

Hi Pierre,

No, i'm in Australia…
    And you?

Dev

Hi Pierre,

No, not doomed, they will just find it hard to properly decipher the prophecies with these new translations.

Key words He uses link with key words and statements in other prophecies, and once these words are replaced by men, then the links to the sister prophecies are severed also, and everything then unravels and the dots can no longer be joined.

And as i pointed out, rev 17:8 NIV does not have the same meaning as 1611 KJV, nor many other older versions.

Cheers.

Dev

yeah ,to me those talks about versions of scriptures is more an other way to be circumcised again,a do agree that their are really bad ones ,but it is easy to dig those out if you really wanted to,

I do have a copy of the KJV 1611, don't get me wrong ,

and NIV 1984 and NET Bible ,and Ryrie ,LXX ,and many ,many others ,

Cheers

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ April 05 2012,01:55)

DEV

you are living in NZ ??

Hi Pierre,

No, i'm in Australia…
    And you?

Dev

Hi Pierre,

Cheers.

(Link)

Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
    Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them
    (in the AKJV Bible) from this generation for ever.
    Isaiah 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue
    (that is English) will he speak to this people.

1Cor.14:27 (AKJV) If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two(Hebrew, Aramaic),
    or at the most by three
    (Greek), and that by course; [and let one (“AKJV Bible”) translate].

“The Bible” we have today was no accident, it is exactly the way YHVH wanted it!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account