The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    EX 35
    ‘Let every skillful man among you come, and make all that the Lord has commanded: 11 the [h]tabernacle, its tent and its covering, its hooks and its boards, its bars, its pillars, and its sockets; 12 the ark and its poles, the [j]mercy seat, and the curtain of the screen; 13 the table and its poles, and all its [k]utensils, and the bread of the [l]Presence; 14 the lampstand also for the light and its utensils and its lamps and the oil for the light;

So the lampstand holds the lamp and the oil is supplied to the lamp from the olive trees via the spouts.

The lampstand and the trees serve God by providing the ability for the lamp to function and produce light.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

1.Revelation 1:20
    As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches

As trettep pointed out earlier the churches are lampstands and God found fault with the angels of 5 of the 7.
    The two remaining lampstands are Smyrna and Philadelphia

Are these the faithful ones?

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

These are the two [f]anointed ones who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.”

Two anointed ones.
    Who are they?

We are symbolised as branches;are we branches?
    Jesus was symbolised as the olive tree; is He a tree?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Are they churches?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2014,06:26)
    Hi WU,
    Are they churches?

Nick.

The seven lamps are the seven churches.
    The two branches are the two anointed witnesses.
    Drawing the oil of the lamp stand.oil=energy.
    They will witness to israel and the world for the last time.
    But there will be no more time,for the door in heaven is closed during the first trumpet. The world will hate them because of all the plagues,they caused.

Zerubabel=born in babylon.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    So you say. But does it align with Zech 4 and Rev 1-2?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 06 2014,08:43)
    Hi WU,
    So you say. But does it align with Zech 4 and Rev 1-2?

Nick.

Lampstands aways symbolises the churches.
    There are seven periods of churches.
    The last church is Laodicia;the worse of them all.

For they are rich and lack of nothing,but are spiritually naked.
    They need to buy some gold purified by fire,and some eye salve,so they can see.Just as God had said in Jer 25.The land is desolate.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The fire for the elect is suffering, lack, want.
    The salve is understanding from feeding on the Word.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 06 2014,09:39)
    Hi WU,
    The fire for the elect is suffering, lack, want.
    The salve is understanding from feeding on the Word.

Nick.

The eye salve is undestanding, yes.
    The fire is the tribulatin coming to this generation.
    The Gold tried in the fire is Jesus crucified.
    He was also tried in the fire.

The very elect are the 144k.
    They have followed the Lamb whithersoever He goeth.
    They are spiritually virgins.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Oil=energy
    ??
    Any scriptures?

journey42
    Participant

Nick

There's a big test coming.
    We are in the “last generation” before Christ returns.
    There are christians alive today that are sealed.
    These are the 144,000.
    They have been sealed because they already washed their robes white.
    These are the ones that invested their penny.
    They invested in the Word of God, meaning they ate the flesh of Christ.
    They were hungry for truth, so they fed on that Word which comes from heaven, the holy scriptures, and they stood by it, and because of that Word they became holy, and gained spiritual wisdom (truth) in abundance.
    They did not deny Christ's name,
    They did not deny God's Word,
    They are special in God's eyes.  They laboured for the truth of God.
    Well these 144,000 sealed ones will be present during the 7 angels with the trumpets.  They will not be affected by any plagues that are coming to the earth.  So they are still alive during all this.

The other group are the christians who believe on Christ's name, but they didn't go all the distance.
    They did not solely eat of Christ's flesh (his teachings),
    but instead ate of strange flesh (received false information)
    They could not grow, because their food was poisoned,
    therefore their growth was stunted and the full truth was not in them.
    Their testimony is not according to Christ.
    They have been deceived and not even know it,
    but God gives them another chance to make their robes white,
    This is the decision all will have to make when the mark of the beast comes out,
    They are given the choice to refuse.
    If they refuse, they will be put to death,
    This is what going through the fire means.
    If they give their lives up for Christ,
    then they get it back at the resurrection.
    This will be the majority,
    it is not a punishment, but a saving grace.
    They will not be here to receive the 7 trumpets, because they will be in their graves,
    therefore will not receive the punishment of Babylon the Great, but have their places reserved in heaven.

And if they do not know what the Mark of the Beast is,
    then their nakedness will cause them to take it,
    and they will go through all the 7 plagues with much bitterness.
    They will be alone, as all the pastures (churches)
    will be no more,
    so nowhere to congregate,
    and very alone,
    they will not be in the first resurrection.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    The gospel has never changed.
    Peter preached it at Pentecost and the seeds were sown.
    Now the same seeds are scorned and everyone imagines he has found another way in.
    Jn 10
    Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 This figure of speech Jesus spoke to them, but they did not understand what those things were which He had been saying to them.

7 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and [a]have it abundantly.

11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18 No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.”

journey42
    Participant

nick wrote:

Hi J42,
    The gospel has never changed.
    Peter preached it at Pentecost and the seeds were sown.
    Now the same seeds are scorned and everyone imagines he has found another way in.

Hi Nick

Who said the gospel has changed?
    By what you are replying, it seems you perceive it
    that we are changing the scriptures?
    Is this is something new to you,
    that;
    1.  there are christians who are sealed in the last days(only 144,000),
    2.  christians that have to go through the fire (luke warm),
    3.  christians that will be TOTALY DECEIVED at the end of this generation? (hypocrites)

Three groups Nick,

If we come in through the right way, and eat the flesh of Christ, there is a guarantee that we will not be deceived,
    but the scriptures state that many will be deceived,
    because we are not eating that same flesh, but another's.  
    There are many who did not receive the holy spirit, but the spirit of error.  They will be led astray into confusion, because God is going to force  them to drink of his cup of indignation.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
    Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

journey42
    Participant

journey42,April wrote:

[/quote]

Jn 10
    Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

Do you understand what you are quoting?
    The sheep know his voice.
    We are in the last days.
    If they don't know about the mark of the beast that is coming, then they have not heard his voice, but another's.
    Why? because they were rocked to sleep,
    by hired men.
    They said things like, “God does not teach fear, so don't worry, he wont let anything bad happen to us.  Just keep believing and praying, nothing else required, Christ did the dying, and we will live forever”

THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THIS IS WHERE WE ARE UP TO NOW.
    THIS IS COMING UPON US VERY SOON.
    HAVE YOU BEEN WARNING YOUR BROTHERS?
    Or do you prefer to throw stones at those who do?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Do not take everything written here as an accusation against you personally.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    What makes a man a christian scripturally?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 06 2014,19:09)
    Hi J42,
    What makes a man a christian scripturally?

A true christians is one that recognises the shepherds voice
    and hear him.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Do not take everything written here as an accusation against you personally.

Nick

I might get offended personally from time to time because I am human still, and I get these feelings.
    But never offended because of the Word of God.

Some get offended at the Word of God when given certain scriptures that go against what they want to believe or taught to believe.
    ie;  
    1.  God created evil.  Does this offend you?
    2.  A Sodomite is someone who has anal sex and not a temple prostitute?  Does this offend you?
    3.  Born again and baptism are two separate things?  Does this offend You?
    4.  Born again means being born spirit at the resurrection.  Does this offend you?
    5.  Jesus Christ was given all authority from God and has been made equal to God until he hands the kingdom back.  Does this offend you?
    6.  Any Christian who receives the Mark of the beast does not take part in the first resurrection.  Does this offend you?
    7.  The two witnesses are two prophets and not the sun and moon or two churches.  Does this offend you?
    8.  The saints will be raised to spirit and not flesh.  Does this offend you?
    9.  Satan, the God of this world has manipulated the christian world in destroying God's truth.  Does this offend you?
    10.  Homosexuals will not be allowed to enter the kingdom of God.  Does this offend you?
    11.  The Jews will be brought back in the flesh and ruled by Christ and the Saints.  Does this offend you?
    12.  The earth will be melted after the 1000 year kingdom, and not before.  Does this offend you?
    13.  He who is naked has no truth, no knowledge, no hs.  Does this offend you?
    14.  God's Word is preserved and can be trusted.  Does this offend you?
    15.  The 7 trumpets and the 7 vials are the same thing.  Does this offend you?
    16.  Only 144,000 living in the last days are the ones with the full truth.  Does this offend you?
    17.  We cannot boast whether we be saved yet because Christ will judge.  Does this offend you?
    18.  The Garden of Eden was in Jerusalem.  Does this offend you?
    19.  Jesus Christ had the holy spirit from birth.  Does this offend you?
    20.  Water baptism not required if one has received baptism of the Holy spirit.  Does this offend you.
    21.  He who loves mother, father, sister, brother, more than Christ is not worthy of him.  Does this offend you?
    22.  He who takes blood in any form, has not been weaned off the milk.  Does this offend you?
    23.  He who celebrates christmas, easter, is not walking in the truth.  Does this offend you.
    24.  Lazarus is still dead, and in the ground.  Does this offend you.
    25.  The 24 elders are the only ones in heaven now.  Does this offend you?
    26.  There is no eternal hell, a place of punishment forever.  Does this offend you?

I am not offended in all these things.

journey42
    Participant

Shall I keep going?
    Does this offend you?

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2014,04:47)
    Hi 94,
     Explain from scripture two men are lampstands and olive trees.

SOUNDS LIKE does not wash

Hi Nick:

In Zechariah the scriptures state:

Zechariah 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.

2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

And so, here there is a disctinction between the two anointed ones and the candlesticks.

Rev 3

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Either there has to be a distinction between the olive trees and the candlesticks which may be that the two olive trees come from the two candlesticks or the candlesticks in these verses do not represent churches, but the two witnesses.

But prophets are men throughout the bible, and church congregations consist of saved men.

And these prophets have been given greater powers in order that God's purpose may be fulfilled.  Does that make them more important that the prophets that went before them?  No, it does not.  God used those prophets the way that He chose to use them in the time that they lived to accomplish His purposes in the progression of His plan for this world and for the salvation of mankind.

There is no big “I's and little you's in the body of Christ”.  We are all members of the body, and just as different parts of our body have different functions, so it is with the members of the body of Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account