The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 22 2010,21:30)
    To All,

Its so simple…. The lampstands and Olive trees (Two witnesses) are clearly identified as churches. (Followers of Christ all over the world not a building or anything). When John is first told to measure the “temple” the temple had become the Body. The body makes up all believers. Witnesses.

Two LAMPSTANDS

Revelation 1:20 “the seven lampstands are the seven churches”.

OLIVE TREES

Rom 11:17.”But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree”,

MEASURE THE TEMPLE AND ALTAR AND ALL WHO WORSHIP THERE

1 Cor 3:16, ” Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?  If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

1 Peter 2:5, “And now God is building you, as living stones, into his spiritual temple. What's more, you are God's holy priests, who offer the spiritual sacrifices that please him because of Jesus Christ.”

Ephesians 2:19-22, “Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner[stone], in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.”

Greetings K….. Thats just it…It is purposely confusing by design,however,there are those who are spirit filled that can and will discern but my feeling is the time is not yet….Iam sure we are close….God will reveal a little here and little there as he sees fit….That is why we are told to be vigilant so as not be surprised….It is the professing wise who are to be confused…If it is Gods intention to spare us the wrath of his day we will have a word of knowledge and we will obey…It will not matter where you are or what you are doing….Trust in God….Lean not on your own understanding….acknowledge him in every way….and he will show you the way…

karmarie
    Participant

I believe what you said theodore, things will be revealed as the time comes, with the help of Gods Spirit.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: To my own master I stand or fall! It is not by your judgment. I follow Jesus, first and only I assume nothing. I made him lord of my life. Maybe this is where we differ? TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    It is not us calling him LORD LORD that makes it so.
    It is if he knows us.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: To the exact degree that I know Jesus, he knows me! I don't question your relationship with Jesus. Why do you question mine? If our interpretation of his words doesn't align then show me, and I will show you. Of course, if I am persecuted for the sake of righteousness I am blessed. We are both righteous, cleansed, and made perfect in Gods love through Jesus the Christ. One of us believes and accepts that truth. One of us seems to not. No matter, the truth still stands for all who believe! Faith is the connection.TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    You do not offer reconciliation with God in Jesus.
    Instead you proclaim life for all without the Saviour's mediation.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: Where is God to you? Is there any place that God is not? Is God everywhere? If God is everywhere he is most definitly within his own creation. He is our life. God does not come and go as you might think. He is already wherever he might go. Gods manifestation in a human being is in the mind through awareness. Awareness brings attention. The truth that Jesus revealed when he manifested in the earth was not new. God/man, one together, was from the beginning. Jesus brought the truth of where God is and what he desires for his creation that had been long forgotten. Faith in God was always the connection for all mankind since the beginning with Adam. Abraham was righteous by faith. It was never by works or good deeds that a man was considered righteous. It has always been by faith. Reconciliation to God is by faith not by works and note that one would have to be separated from God to need to be reconciled. All works, rituals, deeds, doctrines, sacrifices, et.al. are from man not God. One man would tell another man what God said to him, be it true or false. Doctrines are then created and religion is built on some truth but mostly error/sin. Thus the condition of the earth when Jesus came to uncover the truth. Born again is re-minded. Re-newing ones mind to the truth. If you believe in Jesus, that he is the truth the first thing done to prepare for his ministry was a symbolic brain washing of all the lies that man had created before him. That was the Baptism of John. Jesus then taught the Kingdom of God or the ruling power of God within each human being that would accept by faith the words that Jesus taught. No churches(buildings), no doctrines, no rituals, no law, no sacrifices NO RELIGION OF ANY KIND. Anyone who would believe the truth became aware of his true birthright as a son of God created in perfection and still perfect unless they believe religion. Religion defiles, destroys joy, separates through sin belief and leads to death. I'm tired, I doubt that you read this but if you do I have more. God Bless, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    God is not in sinful men.
    OMNIPRESENCE is a human derivation, not scripture.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: A sinful man is a man that believes he has sinned, or is in sin, or about to sin. He has rejected the truth from Jesus that his words from God have cleansed him. He has rejected the fact that Jesus took away the sin of the world. He has rejected the fact that his sin has been removed as far as the east is from the west. It is true that one must accept his cleansing from God before God can dwell within him. If you have sin God cannot dwell inside you. The good news is you are cleansed and righteous through the words of Jesus.

I did not use the word omnipresence in my former writing. What is the purpose of your remark? TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The work of Jesus was not MAGIC.
    His death did not save all who were with him or who came before or after him.
    You must be born again of water and the Spirit so that the Holy Spirit of God can come to reside in you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2010,09:19)
    Hi TK,
    The work of Jesus was not MAGIC.
    His death did not save all who were with him or who came before or after him.
    You must be born again of water and the Spirit so that the Holy Spirit of God can come to reside in you.

nick

so we know that born again of water means baptism in Jesus name ,

so now and the spirit ?? so that the Holy spirit of God can come to reside in you ?? what all of this means ??

“spirit” Holy spirit” two spirits ??

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2010,06:30)
    Hi TK,

Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Psa 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Psa 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Psa 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Psa 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ June 19 2010,23:56)

Quote (karmarie @ June 15 2010,12:55)
    http://www.revivalschool.com/elijah.html

“There are at least three men of God in history who have walked under the mantle and anointing of the great prophet Elijah: Elijah himself, the prophet Elisha, and also John the Baptist (who came 'preparing the way of the Lord' at His first coming).

Now that we are approaching Christ's return, the Bible states that we can once again expect God to raise up such bold and anointed messengers who will go forth “in the spirit and power of Elijah” just prior to His return.

A high majority of so-called Christians are, in fact, living a deceived life. They talk Jesus and play church, but do not live it… Because of this our Lord said He would spue them out of His mouth. The Bible describes the condition of this type Christian in Revelation 3:14-22.”

God also spoke to him about the coming 'Elijah' ministries. He was to share with others that, “God is now in the process of recruiting an army with which He will shake this old world one more time. By working through His soldiers, God will produce great miracles that will shake the established hierarchy of the so-called organized religion that is in this world today.

These soldiers that God is now recruiting will demonstrate the power of God to a greater extent than did the disciples in the Pente- costal age. Some will be even greater demonstrations than that of Elijah… God's recruitment for this army has been going on for some time. Some of these soldiers have been brought up to a certain level of faith and placed in a “holding” position where they shall remain until He has brought all the new ones up to that level.

“I declare unto you that you the soldiers who are being re- cruited now to join with those who have been recruited in the past, will bring to this world the spirit of Elijah. Again the purpose is to make straight the paths of the coming of the Lord for He is about to come again! You that sleep, now is the time to awaken!

Greetings K……. Iam onboard with your accertion and the great awakening is at hand….it is just a matter of a few more awe inspiring developments before the called as well as the wise will bend their knees and bow their heads..

I agree, do you see that when people are truly moved, they stand up, for instance Greenpeace, so when the last three and half years enter, those of Gods Who are connected to the Spiritual will perhaps stand up.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ July 28 2010,06:19)

Hi TK,

Psa 139:7   Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  

Psa 139:8   If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  

Psa 139:9   If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  

Psa 139:10   Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  

Psa 139:11   If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  

Psa 139:12   Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Hi Irene,
    God is close to all men[pacts17].
    But He lives in His children.

You must be born again of His Spirit.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2010,09:49)

Hi TK,

Psa 139:7   Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  

Psa 139:8   If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  

Psa 139:9   If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  

Psa 139:10   Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  

Psa 139:11   If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  

Psa 139:12   Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Hi Irene,

Do you know how many times you have used “that” expression?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ July 29 2010,20:05)

Hi TK,

Hi Irene,

Hi Georg,

Why are you trying to get Nick to think you're Irene? (Mark 13:6)
    Mark 13:6  For many shall come in my(Christian) name, saying,
    'i am'
    ; and shall deceive many. (Click Here) (Click Here as well)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 30 2010,01:09)

Quote (Arnold @ July 29 2010,20:05)

Hi TK,

Hi Irene,

Hi Georg,

Why are you trying to get Nick to think you're Irene? (Mark 13:6)
    Mark 13:6  For many shall come in my(Christian) name, saying,
    'i am'
    ; and shall deceive many. (Click Here) (Click Here as well)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Mar 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, “I am Christ”; and shall deceive many.

You are like Satan, using scripture to deceive; that is how the scripture you used reads.

I don't care what Nick things, and he don't care what I say; besides, Irene always singes her name.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The NIV adjusts the text and says the 2 witnesses are men.
    It seems unlikely to be the case

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 30 2010,09:27)
    Hi,
    The NIV adjusts the text and says the 2 witnesses are men.
    It seems unlikely to be the case

You're right, they are not men.

Jhn 5:39 Search the scriptures; (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify (witness) of me.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel (NT) of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a “WITNESS” unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

These are the two witnesses

thehappyman
    Participant

Two witnesses : Hmmm , I believe that their are two who has not experienced death, Enoch and Elijah.
    and I believe these two could be the canidates.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account