The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 30 2010,04:23)

Quote (Arnold @ May 30 2010,02:48)

Quote (terraricca @ May 29 2010,13:28)
    georg

well, what is your version of the pit?

Oh, come on Pierre, I thought you said you don't like small talk.
    It is a figure of speech, like, it came out of nowhere.
    This beast is the seventh head, Rev. 17:10. The beast/government that was “A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, and is not; with the fall of the western leg of Rome, a one world government fell apart, “it was not”; and is to come.
    The idea to rule the world by a “one world government” was never forgotten. Many attempts were made by the kings that started to rule what used to be the western Roman empire. Some, such as Charlemagne, had some success, but only until their death. The popes of the RCC tried to help by crowning some of the kings, HOLY ROMAN EMPERORS; it didn't help either.
    Then in 1918, after the first WW, the nations got together and tried a different approach, with out force, they formed the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. “IT” was to become their “one world government”. “IT” did not last long, 1946, “IT” went into perdition, but out of “IT” came the “eighth”,

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

The “UNITED NATION”, that is what the world is working on now, to make it a “one world government”.
    And we all know the outcome of that.

Georg

georg

not the version of IT,  but of PIT

Pierre

Pierre, don't be like Nick, show some interest.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

you have challange us ;Arnold

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    Nick

What is a bottomless pit?

Georg

so again what is the bottomless PIT ???

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 31 2010,02:50)
    georg

you have challange us ;Arnold

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    Nick

What is a bottomless pit?

Georg  

so again what is the bottomless PIT  ???

Pierre

As I have said before, It is a figure of speech, like, it came out of nowhere. Ask yourself, can there “be” a “bottomless” pit?

You have to be first of all clear in your mind what a “beast” is. It is a kingdom, Dan. 7:17, what is a kingdom? it is a nation ruled by a King, it is governed by a monarch/king.
    Today, there are few kings left, and even fewer rule their nation; today we have presidents, and prime ministers, elected by the people to govern their nation, but in biblical terms they are “beasts”.

The “beast”, referred to in Rev. 17:8, was a world ruling beast/government. With the fall of the western leg of the Roman empire, this world ruling government ceased to exist; but the idea to rule the world by one man never died.
    In 1918 the idea was put into practice, after all those years it came into being; came out of nowhere; came out of the (bottomless?) pit; the “LEAGUE OF NATION”; the “seventh” head.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

this comes from the JW ,The “beast”, referred to in Rev. 17:8, was a world ruling beast/government. With the fall of the western leg of the Roman empire, this world ruling government ceased to exist; but the idea to rule the world by one man never died.
    In 1918 the idea was put into practice, after all those years it came into being; came out of nowhere; came out of the (bottomless?) pit; the “LEAGUE OF NATION”; the “seventh” head.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Ask yourself?
    Deny what is written by logic?
    Are we able to judge the meaning of sacred scripture?

terraricca
    Participant

georg

are they dungeons? is there a bottomless pit ? the scriptures say so ,but what does it means ,

to me they are two ways to retain beings ,one for demons and the other for Satan.

this is my understanding

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So there are no men who fit the role of the two witnesses.
    Who are they?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 01 2010,18:37)
    Hi,
    Who are they?

Hmmmm……

I have heard nick of this one idea.
    not mine of course.

it hasnt happen yet, so the truth is that we dont know until it happens.

but i heard that the two witnessess would be Elijah and Enoch.

others have said Moses and Elijah.

the only thing is that, there is only two people havent died yet in the OT. which is Enoch and Elijah,
    some sepculate that they will come in the end and wellll preach and die.

however,
    The rapture theory also is friction with this idea.

the honest truth is that idk.

Good question.
    old question,

im super late.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

georg

This beast is the seventh head, Rev. 17:10. The beast/government that was “A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, and is not; with the fall of the western leg of Rome, a one world government fell apart, “it was not”; and is to come.
    The idea to rule the world by a “one world government” was never forgotten. Many attempts were made by the kings that started to rule what used to be the western Roman empire. Some, such as Charlemagne, had some success, but only until their death. The popes of the RCC tried to help by crowning some of the kings, HOLY ROMAN EMPERORS; it didn't help either.
    Then in 1918, after the first WW, the nations got together and tried a different approach, with out force, they formed the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. “IT” was to become their “one world government”. “IT” did not last long, 1946, “IT” went into perdition, but out of “IT” came the “eighth”,

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

The “UNITED NATION”, that is what the world is working on now, to make it a “one world government”.

Georg

I have made similar conclusions.

The only thing that makes me doubt some of these conclusions is that it was to easy to figure it out.

Gods plans are to hard to imagine.
    What is to come, well be our worst nightmare.

My thoughts….

Who are you, georgE or Irene?
    I dont get it? are you sharing a account.

karmarie
    Participant

I think the 2 witnesses could be anyone, you or I or anyone anywhere from the days of Jesus till now, martyrs, Jew or Gentile being the two. I just thought of that now.

karmarie
    Participant

Acts 1:6..”But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
    and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
    When he had said this, as they were watching, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 01 2010,14:25)
    georg

this comes from the JW ,The “beast”, referred to in Rev. 17:8, was a world ruling beast/government. With the fall of the western leg of the Roman empire, this world ruling government ceased to exist; but the idea to rule the world by one man never died.

Pierre

No, that came from me.

Georg

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 01 2010,18:37)
    Hi,
    Who are they?

The “OLD” and the “NEW” Testament.

Georg

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 01 2010,19:22)

georg

Georg

The only thing that makes me doubt some of these conclusions is that it was to easy to figure it out.

My thoughts….

We are husband and wife.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ June 02 2010,03:37)

georg

Pierre

No, that came from me.

Georg

georg

i mean you came to the same conclutions than the JW like 50years ago??

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ June 02 2010,03:42)

georg

Georg

My thoughts….

We are husband and wife.

Georg

sharing the same account.

trust me when i say it gets confusing.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 02 2010,05:40)

Quote (Arnold @ June 02 2010,03:42)

georg

Georg

My thoughts….

We are husband and wife.

Georg

sharing the same account.

trust me when i say it gets confusing.

Just look whose name is on the bottom.

Georg

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 02 2010,05:03)

Quote (Arnold @ June 02 2010,03:37)

georg

Pierre

No, that came from me.

Georg

georg

i mean you came to the same conclutions than the JW like 50years ago??

Pierre

A few years back, I was visited by JWs, I enjoyed their visits, and we shared our understanding; their purpose however was to have me join them.
    I was about to ask YOU, if you had or have, any connection to the JWs, because they believe as you do, concerning the nation Israel.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

my mom was one of JW she as now past away,but i have ad talks with them and they have made my house not suitable for there members.so they do not show up no more.
    and what is true is true

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The earth is to be burned with fire[2Peter]
    Fire comes out of the mouth of one of the witnesses.
    Men suffer scorching by fire due to the heat of the sun.[Rev16.8]

Ps 89.36-7

Could the sun and the moon be the witnesses?

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account