The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,15:45)
    Hi ,
    The two witnesses punish earth and it's inhabitants

Do you really believe God would give man power to breathe fire like a dragon?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    No.
    They are not men I agree.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,19:09)
    Hi Georg,
    No.

Then who or what are they?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,19:17)

Hi Georg,
    No.

Georg

georg
    this must happen during the test after the second ressurection ,because the beast (Satan)who comes out of the abyss is killing them

Rev 11:7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.
    Rev 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
    Rev 11:9 For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.
    Rev 11:10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,18:22)

Hi ,

Georg

Hi georg,
    The sun will scorch men[Rev16.8]

terraricca
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    No.

nick

why would they not be men???

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,06:59)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,18:22)

Hi ,

Georg

Hi georg,
    The sun will scorch men[Rev16.8]

The Bible says, two witnesses, the sun is only one, and what does the sun witness.
    Can you ever be serious?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Ask God.
    He wrote Ps 89

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,01:42)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,19:17)

Hi Georg,
    No.

Georg

georg
    this must happen during the test after the second ressurection ,because the beast (Satan)who comes out of the abyss is killing them

Rev 11:7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.
    Rev 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
    Rev 11:9 For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.
    Rev 11:10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth

terraricca

The beast that came out of the bottomless pit (KJV), is the seventh head, the “LEAGUE OF NATION” changing into the “UNITED NATION”.
    The second resurrection will take place during the 1000 years, Satan is locked away during that time.
    The witnessing is going on right now, and the eighth beast is trying to kill them.
    Look what this country was founded on, look were we have been, and look were are we now; all because of the killing of the two witnesses.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Was the league of nations in the abyss??
    My My!

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,14:37)
    Hi Georg,
    My My!

Don't make a fool out of your self just because you don't understand the meaning of “the bottomless pit” (KJV).
    Is there such a thing as a bottomless pit? would that pit not have to go clean through the earth?
    What it means is, it came out of nowhere; now what is nowhere, is the such a thing as “nowhere”?
    It simply means “IT”, that type of government, “one world government”, came into being again in 1918 after it had been dormant since 565 AD.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Again you lean on your own understandings instead of what is written.

A bad habit.

Prov 3.5

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You amaze me.

I have never met anyone as willing as you to make up their own wierd ideas and teach them as truth.
    Yet you write books and sell them?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 23 2010,14:46)

Hi Georg,
    My My!

Don't make a fool out of your self just because you don't understand the meaning of “the bottomless pit” (KJV).
    Is there such a thing as a bottomless pit? would that pit not have to go clean through the earth?
    What it means is, it came out of nowhere; now what is nowhere, is the such a thing as “nowhere”?
    It simply means “IT”, that type of government, “one world government”, came into being again in 1918 after it had been dormant since 565 AD.

Georg

georg

the way i am reading you ,you have the believe that revelation is actualy take place now ?

that is from Christ time untill the end or return of christ is it ?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,15:05)
    Hi Georg,
    You amaze me.

I have never met anyone as willing as you to make up their own wierd ideas and teach them as truth.
    Yet you write books and sell them?

You have to be bald, so you don't have to look in a mirror.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,15:07)

Hi Georg,
    My My!

Georg

georg

the way i am reading you ,you have the believe that revelation is actualy take place now ?

The only thing not fulfilled yet is this, the third tribulation Jesus mentioned in Mat 24:29, “Immediately after the tribulation of THOSE days”…
    And these are those days.

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

This has not happened yet, when it has happened, then the rest of Mat. 24:29 will happen.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

That than will be the beginning of the millennium.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:31)

Hi Georg,
    My My!

Georg

georg

The only thing not fulfilled yet is this, the third tribulation Jesus mentioned in Mat 24:29, “Immediately after the tribulation of THOSE days”…

Zec 12:2   Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.  

Zec 12:3   And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.  

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

This has not happened yet, when it has happened, then the rest of Mat. 24:29 will happen.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Georg

georg

those two verseswere accomplished in 70 ad the Romans were THE WORLD POWER of the time,so you can say; though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

this is also fulfilled in 70AD Zec14-2

Mat 24;30-wen the fulfillement of the prediction of Christ regarding the temple came to be and done in 70AD then also they ;; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

the glory of christ is the fullfilment of his words that he foretold about 37years earlier,
    and from then on the beleivers could trully believe in his second coming;they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

also compere Mat 24;31 with Rev.14;15

as for Mat24;29 i get back to you later.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 24 2010,08:56)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:31)

Hi Georg,
    My My!

Georg

georg

Zec 12:2   Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.  

Zec 12:3   And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.  

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Georg

georg

those two verseswere accomplished in 70 ad the Romans were THE WORLD POWER  of the time,so you can say; though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

Zec 12:3   And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

this is also fulfilled in 70AD Zec14-2

Mat 24;30-wen the fulfillement of the prediction of Christ regarding the temple came to be and done in 70AD then also they ;; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

the glory of christ is the fullfilment of his words that he foretold about 37years earlier,
    and from then on the beleivers could trully believe in his second coming;they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

also compere Mat 24;31  with Rev.14;15

as for Mat24;29  i get back to you later.

Sadly, I have nothing else to say.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

you know revelation and all the prophesies related to the end,can be explain in real time and could be explained figuratively,

but it could be half ,half

it is not easy ,we have to wait God spirit

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 24 2010,13:01)
    georg

you know revelation and all the prophesies related to the end,can be explain in real time and could be explained figuratively,

but it could be half ,half

it is not easy ,we have to wait God spirit

What prophesies are you specifically referring to?

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account