The Truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick.
    ? Explain ?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Christ could have chosen to frustrate the perfect will of God at any time.
    He chose rather to submit daily and obey unto death.
    God's will would have been done another way.
    We follow him seeking the will of God daily.
    God uses willing and cleansed vessels.
    He makes all things work together for good for those that love Him and live according to His purposes.

chosenone
    Participant

Christ says, “I can do nothing except the Father shows me”.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    That is about being led by the Spirit as we all should be.
    Gal 5
    ” 16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.”

So what is your point?

Quote (olive @ May 20 2007,19:25)
    WJ,

I will admit openly, that your words are empty, you and nick constanly bicker between each other, as well as you do w/ others.

Do you have an unteachable spirit? Are you now, 'spiritually superior' than others, no humbleness……………

Your long speeches, does not Christ say watch out for ones that love to hear themselves talk, I guess it would mean 'showing off' in secular terms.

Has does your table look, set for three, god, son and holy spirit?

Who opens the door for you to enter paradise? Who is Christ leading you too?

Are you afraid to 'leave' your salvation in the blood of Christ, does it bother you he was flesh ?

blessings and love

Olive

What is it about my words that are unscriptural and wrong my friend?

You attack my person and not the substance of my words.

Have you found fault in my words? Please show me how!

Do you know me? Do you know my heart?

Jesus also said…

Matt 5:11
    Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Would you find yourself fulfilling these words with no justification for your accusations?

Are you a Prophet? Do you have all the words of truth on this sight?

Seems to me that your own words condemn you for making those statements!

Yet you say…

blessings and love

:D

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 23 2007,18:31)
    Hi CO,
    That is about being led by the Spirit as we all should be.
    Gal 5
    ” 16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.”

So what is your point?

Hi Nick.
    My point is that in the post before this one you wrote, “Christ could have thwarted the will of God, etc. …
    So I answered, Christ said, “I can do nothing unless the Father show me”. Meaning that you err, because this meant God is in complete control, Christ could do nothing without the permission of God, He could not disobey God's will, He could not have thwarted God's will.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So what of the struggle of wills in the garden? Just for show?

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick.
    Are you changing the subject?

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick.
    There was no struggle of wills in the garden, Gods will is supreme, His will was done wasn't it?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Lk 22
    39And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

41And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

43And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow, “
    but you say
    “There was no struggle of wills in the garden,”
    Whom should we believe?

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Believe the scriptures. “God is operating ALL according to the councel of His will”. (Eph.1:11)

Blessing.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,

2Tim 2
    24The Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged,

25with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth,

26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will. “

Whose will?

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    I'm praying you may escape, God Bless.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Everyone is under the control of Satan until they are set free in Christ.
    Few are in Christ as most refuse the amazing invitation of God
    Eph 2
    ” 1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. “

Are you yet among the US?

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    You say “everyone is under the control of satan until they are set free in Christ”. More of 'Nicks gospel'?
    Eph.1:11…God is operating all according to the council of His will.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Yes there is a god of this world who blinds men
    Paul spoke of this problem to the saved Ephesians.
    It speaks to all who are saved, precious words forever.

1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Notice verse 8 in your quote: “For by GRACE you are saved through faith (the faith of Christ Jesus); and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is THE GIFT OF GOD.
    You contradict your 'gospel of Nick' with the truth of scripture.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    The YOU who are saved indeed have been saved
    by coming the the one who paid the price
    And being reborn into him.

chosenone
    Participant

You forgot the part…(and that is not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    All is grace.
    Including the grace to believe and obey.
    “If today you hear his voice harden not your heart”

All men everywhere must repent..

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account