The truth comes out about islam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,18:10)
    Hi BD,
    Christ is in Paul just as God is in Christ.
    You attack a servant and you attack his Master and his God.

It seems to me you have created your own trinity now.

You have God, Paul and Jesus and yet you deny the trinity spoken of by thinker and WJ

what's the difference between your trinity and theirs?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    If you knew the Spirit you would see the unity in that Spirit.
    But you choose to hold another master's words closer to your heart.

You will hate any other master.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,18:31)
    Hi BD,
    If you knew the Spirit you would see the unity in that Spirit.
    But you choose to hold another master's words closer to your heart.

You will hate any other master.

Once again you should really reconsider your position on trinitarianism because you have shown the validity of what thinker and WJ has been saying.

I outright reject the notion as God is sovereign to me.

So now the one you called whore is not far from you perhaps she had children, yea! In-fact 34,000

Babylon and in fact the new tower of Babel 34,000 denominations all trying to make a name for themselves 34,000 tongues God has certainly confused their language.

Nobody here even has a cohesive Christian Doctrine that you all can agree on.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    There is no unity here among us except that the Scriptures are true.
    You do not share that understanding.
    You cannot love two masters.

One you will hate.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    Please don't attack a person but clarify him on your convictions. We are not here to promote religion but One and only God our Father.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,18:51)
    Hi BD,
    There is no unity here among us except that the Scriptures are true.
    You do not share that understanding.
    You cannot love two masters.

One you will hate.

The scriptures are true and Paul did say in those true scriptures that he used Guile and that he became like all to save some in other words he used deception.

That's odd because Jesus didn't become like the pharisees or scribes to win them over.

In fact no guile was found in Jesus

You would not be having a problem with me if you Only had One Master the problem is I am Worshiping The One True God that Jesus worshiped and you think I'm leaving out your other Masters.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You quote Paul but call him a liar?
    Or are you trying to catch him in his words?

Find wisdom and you will be able to read it.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,19:03)
    Hi BD,
    You quote Paul but call him a liar?
    Or are you trying to catch him in his words?

Find wisdom and you will be able to read it.

I did not call Paul a liar. Why do you confuse what I say and what I have shown you Paul has said.

How is it possible that me quoting Paul about him lying is me calling him a liar?

How is it that me quoting a scripture that talks about the lying pen of the scribes amount to me calling the scribes liars?

The problem is you don't believe in the scriptures or perhaps you don't want to believe in the scriptures I point out to you because they make you uncomfortable.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    How can judge about how others believe scripture when you hold your guru's teachings higher?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,19:17)
    Hi BD,
    How can judge about how others believe scripture when you hold your guru's teachings higher?

I believe in God Most High

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ July 02 2009,18:55)
    Hi brother Nick,
    Please don't attack a person but clarify him on your convictions. We are not here to promote religion but One and only God our Father.

G,
    Bodhitharta is not here for the reasons you give. He is here to undermine Christianity and the scriptures. He denies the teachings of Paul.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    If you are one with him you are one with the world as he freely admits.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2009,22:24)
    Hi GM,

Isn't lying a sin? so why are you so freely lying on me and using Paulian tactics to to attack me instead of my statements. I have never said I am one with the world but that was very worldly of you to slander a fellow believer. However I forgive you.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 03 2009,05:28)

Hi GM,

Isn't lying a sin? so why are you so freely lying on me and using Paulian tactics to to attack me instead of my statements. I have never said I am one with the world but that was very worldly of you to slander a fellow believer. However I forgive you.

bodhitharta,
    Paul's teachings were revealed to him by Christ. Therefore, you cannot call Paul a liar without calling Jesus Christ a liar. So you are indeed one with the world as Nick has fairly said.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 02 2009,20:48)

Quote (gollamudi @ July 02 2009,18:55)
    Hi brother Nick,

G,
    Bodhitharta is not here for the reasons you give. He is here to undermine Christianity and the scriptures. He denies the teachings of Paul.

thinker

I acknowledge the teachings of Paul, you deny the teachings of Paul, you deny that Paul uses methods that Christ would find apalling.

However, Paul did spread Christianity and that did wipe out most other polytheism although mostly with substitute Idolatary such as the worship of saints and statues of saints, worship of the cross itself and even angels.

I still find that the spreding of it has been essential because anyone who wanted to know the truth access was made for them to find it.

You seem to not really understand my position at all.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 03 2009,05:42)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 03 2009,05:28)

Hi GM,

bodhitharta,
    Paul's teachings were revealed to him by Christ. Therefore, you cannot call Paul a liar without calling Jesus Christ a liar. So you are indeed one with the world as Nick has fairly said.

thinker

Are you saying that Jesus revealed to Paul to disregard his own teachings, lie, and make pretense with anyone to win them over?

If what you say is true then you have lied on me and so has nick so did you lie on God?

Now you know that no guile was found in Jesus but you actually say that Jesus revealed to paul to use Guile?

That was really an evil thing to say.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You are floundering so best hold back.
    You will need wisdom to begin to align the words of God's servants.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Are you saying that Jesus revealed to Paul to disregard his own teachings, lie, and make pretense with anyone to win them over?

If what you say is true then you have lied on me and so has nick so did you lie on God?

Now you know that no guile was found in Jesus but you actually say that Jesus revealed to paul to use Guile?

bd,
    Paul said,

But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revealtion of Jesus Christ. (Galatians 1:120

Paul said that his teachings came to him by the revelation of Jesus Christ. Was Paul lying or telling the truth when he said this?

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 03 2009,07:32)

bd,
    Paul said,

But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revealtion of Jesus Christ. (Galatians 1:120

Paul said that his teachings came to him by the revelation of Jesus Christ. Was Paul lying or telling the truth when he said this?

thinker

Then why does call Paul call it his gospel?

Romans 2
    16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Romans 16

24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

2 Timothy 2 (King James Version)

8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Is Jesus really the seed of David?

Romans 14:13-15 (King James Version)

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Do you believe Jesus taught him this?

1 Corinthians 15
    50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Wasn't Jesus taken up to heaven physically alive?

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 02 2009,16:37)

Quote (942767 @ July 02 2009,00:33)
    Hi BD:

The curse of the law is that it brought condemnation to all of humanity because all of us have broken God's law, therefore, as the scripture that I have quoted for you states, by the works of the law shall no man be saved.

Jesus died a condemned man, accused of blasphemy and of breaking God's law, but God raised him from the dead declaring him not guilty, therefore no man speaking by the Holy Ghost calleth Jesus accursed.  He paid the penalty that was due to all men in that he died a condemned sinner.  All of us have broken God's law and the wages of sin is death.

Jesus is not accursed.  God has raised him from the dead and has exalted him to his position as head of the church, and sitting at His right hand.

2Cr 5:18   And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  
    2Cr 5:19   To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.  
    2Cr 5:20   Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  
    2Cr 5:21   For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Yes, we in the body of Christ are to obey God's law.  Jesus is our example in how we should live our lives so that we might be in right standing with God, and he is the propitiation for our sins.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi 94

As far as I can tell, BD doesnt believe Jesus was crucified!

WJ

Hi WJ:

True, the Quran teaches that Jesus was not crucified, and so, although there may be much truth that is taught in the Quran, this teaching is false, and I have already discussed this with BD.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account