The third temple.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    It is important to define and refine the truth before we go out and preach it surely. We need to be built on the rock, with the foundation stone laid and filled with The Spirit, which is the power of God to reach to the heart of man, before our efforts can bear fruit.

Rudy
    Participant

Jesus was amazed at Nicademus for not knowing the difference between being born of this world or born of the Spirit of God, especially since he was a teacher of the Jews and should have known this.

Yet, it does not say explicitly in the Old Testament that “you must ge born again”.

So, when Stephen was being stoned in Acts and saw the heavens opened and Jesus standing at the right hand of the Father, how close in feet would the Throne of God have been to Stephen for him to be able to recognize the scene?  100ft.?  200ft.?

If the earth is the Almighty's footstool, then how close is the Father to each of us? Omnipresent!

Psalms 139:  1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Hebrews 12:  1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

So if to be absent from this mortal body is to be present with the Lord, and He is at the right hand of the Father, then where are those who have “fallen asleep” in the Lord?

Our citizenship is in heaven, it would be odd indead to assume a citizen would not be allowed in his own country.

Rudy
    Participant

Read the top News Article:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/news.htm

The building of the Temple from a Jewish perspective:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/articles.htm

Rudy
    Participant

This is fascinating reading:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/messiah_temple.htm

From the Jewish perspective:

Messiah in Biblical Sources

Let us begin by examining the Biblical foundation for the concept of messiah. We find that the concept of messiah first appears in the prophecy of Bilaam: “There shall come a star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel” (Numbers 24:17).

The Hebrew word used here for scepter, shevet, is translated into Aramaic as “messiah.”

The idea of “messiah” is described in the various writings of the prophets with varying attributes.

In the book of Daniel, he is described as one who arrives with the clouds of heaven. “I saw in the night visions, and behold, one like a son of man came with the clouds of heaven… ” (Daniel 7:13).

However, in Zechariah (9:9), the messiah is described as “lowly, riding upon an ass.”

Our sages understand this seeming contradiction to indicate that both visions are essentially correct – and that anything is possible. Perhaps when the messiah arrives, grandeur and splendor will accompany his appearance. Alternatively, perhaps he will come in a quiet and unassuming fashion. The Talmud indicates that much of this depends upon Israel: If they are deemed worthy and deserving, he will arrive in a grand manner to befit their status; if not, the opposite is true (Sanhedrin 98:A).

Their blindness is staggering! Comments?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    I hate the theological “omni” words because they try to define what is indefinable-God. We don't need them but only the words to describe God that are in scripture.

Did Stephen see God with his eyes? No because scripture says God is Spirit and “no man has seen God”. If he saw him with his eyes then so could all the other witnesses of his murder too. So he saw a vision with eyes of the spirit?

We are already in spirit at the throne of God. The souls of the dead in Christ are asleep in the earth awaiting resurrection on earth. Where is “my Father's House” of Jn 14 though is another question.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2005,09:23)
    Hi,
    Cubes and trettep has pointed out that there is definite evidence that there is already a new spiritual temple shown in Eph 2, 1Peter and Rev 11 and 21.

Is 1.18 has indicated that a new physical Temple will have to be built for scripture about the “abomination of desolation” in Daniel, Matthew and Mark to be fulfilled.

What is the truth? Are both necessary or do we need to have only one or the other to fulfill scripture?

Hi all,

I thought to add this:

Psa 127:1 [[A Song of degrees for Solomon.]] Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh [but] in vain.

May YHWH's peace forever rest on Israel and upon his holy city.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi dunno,
    on the third temple

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The cornerstone of this temple is Jesus,
    and it is built for God, His Father.[Eph2]

NickHassan
    Participant

For t

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    there is no more earthly temple, the new temple is the heavenly temple made from living stones and Christ being the living corner stone,and the father will dwell in this temple.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down,
    yea, we wept when we remembered Zion.
    We hung out harps upon the willows in the midst of it.
    For there those who carried us away captive required of us a song.
    And those who plundered us required of us mirth,
    saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land?
    If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
    let my right hand forget her skill!
    If I do not remember you,
    let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth,
    if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy.
    Psalm 137:1-6

terraricca
    Participant

hi ron
    you quote regarding the first lost temple destroyed by the Babylonians ,they should feel that way for what they had done to the worship of there God and protector.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2009,16:21)
    hi ron
    you quote regarding the first lost temple destroyed by the Babylonians ,they should feel that way for what they had done to the worship of there God and protector.

It is a sad Psalm :(

terraricca
    Participant

hi Ron
    when you are not following Gods ways soon it will be yet more sad than the Psalm for the one who have failed to lesson to the WORD of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The measuring of the temple is in Rev11 and Ez 40
    The trees of life are in rev22 and Ez 47.

I think Ezekiel can help open the book of Revelation

terraricca
    Participant

hi

the entire word of God is needed to understand the spirit but only the spirit of God can make the true pieces comes together in truth so that we may understand it.

Pierre

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account