The third temple.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Rudy
    Participant

We who believe and are washed in the blood of the Lamb will be with Him where He is forever more. During the Tribulation that will be with Him before the Throne, as we are not subject to wrath being already judged righteous by the blood of the lamb.

During the Millenium we, and those martyred during the tribulation, will (according to our reward) reign with Christ (as head of us of course, we will not be equal to Him just as He is subject to the Almighty God Yaweh).

After the period of Judgement the initial state of the earth will be restored minus the serpant and the Tree of Life. The population will explode with the curse over the ground removed.

The serpant (dragon, satan) will be loosed at the end of 1000 years to test/tempt mankind again and the wickedness of the unrighteous hearts will be revealed. You know the rest.

Then shall the earth burn with fervant heat and the elements melt away, being reformed and receive the New Jerusalem.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes , we are not destined tio suffer the wrath of God but is all 'the tribulation' the wrath of God? We must enter the kingdom through many tribulations Peter said. Do you think we will not see anything of the changes in the Sun and Moon etc described by Jesus? I would have thought it more likely that we will be protected from it as in Ps 91? I thought that is only the last phase of 'the tribulation' is 'the wrath of God', the' woes' etc after the rapture, as described in 2 Peter?

Rudy
    Participant

We are not to suffer the wrath of God on this earth, every good gift is from above, we suffer the wrath of an impenitant mankind while on this earth and the Lord will very soon say it is enough and rapture His Church and pour out Judgement against all the unrighteous and immoral and prideful.

trettep
    Participant

Where would the rapture be to?

Paul

Rudy
    Participant

To be absent from this corporeal (dead in sin) body is to be present with the Lord. We will be with Him!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Scripture says we “meet the Lord in the air” There is surely no air in heaven. It is at the time of the return of Jesus so not in heaven from that point of view either.

trettep
    Participant

Quote (Rudy @ April 08 2005,01:05)
    To be absent from this corporeal (dead in sin) body is to be present with the Lord.  We will be with Him!

So the rapture would be to the throne of God?

Paul

Rudy
    Participant

We meet the Lord in the air, we don't stay there.

Yes to the throne. We will watch as the Judgements are poured out.

Those who repent during the tribulation will be hunted down feverishly by a lawless unrepentant mankind

Revelation 6: 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Rudy,
    Where does it say we meet the Lord in the air and go to the throne ? Jesus is not there but here?

Rudy
    Participant

So Nick, you don't believe the lamb is in heaven during the tribulation?

trettep
    Participant

Quote (Rudy @ April 08 2005,01:11)
    We meet the Lord in the air, we don't stay there.

Yes to the throne.  We will watch as the Judgements are poured out.  

Those who repent during the tribulation will be hunted down feverishly by a lawless unrepentant mankind

Revelation 6: 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

I have to learn more about these things. I have differing views but haven't searched as needed for these things. But I'm interested in some other things. What do you think the Seven Churches represent in Revelations chapters 2 and 3?

Paul

Rudy
    Participant

We need to take the warnings to the Seven Churches to heart, the same judgement applies to todays body of Christ as it did to the Churches of John's day.

Rudy
    Participant

This is what is really strange. In Rev Ch. 8:11 is a Star called Wormwood that will hit earth. But mankind instead of repenting is doing this:

http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/img/wormwood/3yx1.htm

They will do anything to stay in their sin, they love darkness rather than light!

trettep
    Participant

Quote (Rudy @ April 08 2005,01:23)
    This is what is really strange.  In Rev Ch. 8:11 is a Star called Wormwood that will hit earth.  But mankind instead of repenting is doing this:

http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/img/wormwood/3yx1.htm

They will do anything to stay in their sin, they love darkness rather than light!

I don't understand. What is man doing? All I see is a picture of an asteriod called wormwood being tracked.

Paul

Rudy
    Participant

Follow the link back to the homepage.

They set up a telescope to find the Star and somehow prevent its destruction on earth.

http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/index.html

Rudy
    Participant

They're trying to save their hide by another means other than Christ! He's the ONLY salvation provided by our God!

Rudy
    Participant

Also note that satan is well aware we are in the end times. He has many devices wherewith the unrepentant world will use to claim that the judgements are not from God but that it (the judgements) was prophesied by pagan men.

Do NOT believe them or have your Faith in God shaken!

Keep yourselves unblemished in faith and established in sound doctrine!

Discussion of the end times is to provoke us to brotherly love and holiness through Him who washed us, not disentions which divide and separate!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We seem to have wandered far from the forum basis and perhaps another one would be better.
    Two points though. We are not false teachers if we teach what is revealed-exactly what is revealed and only what is revealed. We may seem pedantic Rudy but we serve a master that demands truth. Opinion and speculation is fine so long as they are identified as such and not taught as truth.

Secondly are you sure the star is physical Rudy as angels are shown as stars in the same book?

Rudy
    Participant

I believe the book of Revelations to be what John said, revelation of what would shortly come to pass, allegory is defined as such in the book, the rest i believe will happen as it says. Verbatem

If the Lord told me a fox would run across the road in front of me, I would not allegorize it to be something it is not.

We serve a Lord & God who demand humility and godliness and reverence, i.e., Fruit of the Spirit”

Rudy
    Participant

Hebrews 10:  21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

***I would rather we discuss how we show love and manifest Christ to a dying world***

Here's more info on the Temple, the web site is Jewish:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/

News:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/news.htm

Site:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/birds_eye.htm

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account