The Ten Commandments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 541 total)
  • Author
    Faith First
    Participant

Nick Hassen

Hi,
    The millenial reign of Christ will reestablish the sabbath.

That's Jehovah's Witness (Watchtower) stuff. Hence your roots.

Isaiha 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will
    make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your
    seed and your name remain.
    And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to
    another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to
    worship before me, saith the LORD

If you want to be keeping the Sabbath in the new heavens and the new earth, then you ought to be keeping it right now!

…for flesh

Flesh (basar) simply means mankind.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FF,
    The jewish way is closed and I do observe the sabbath according to my conscience.
    Is that not enough for you?
    If all flesh is mankind, then mankind cannot inherit the kingdom of God[1Cor 15.50]

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2007,02:05)
    Hi,
    The millenial reign of Christ will reestablish the sabbath.

Isaiha 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will
    make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your
    seed and your name remain.
    And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to
    another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to
    worship before me, saith the LORD

…for flesh.

Heb 4:9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,
    Heb 4:10 for whoever has entered God's rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.
    Heb 4:11 Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may “fall by the same sort of disobedience”.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

**Christians continued to observe the seventh day as holy for centuries after the crucifixion of Jesus. First day observance (also called the Lord's Day, on Sunday) became traditional in the early Christian Church. Catholic (Roman) and then later the Orthodox (Greek) churches officially changed the Saturday Sabbath to the Sunday Sabbath. “Catholic as well as many Protestant sources admit freely that this change was based upon the authority of the Church, and has no basis in Scripture. Though greatly reduced in number, some Christians continued to observe the seventh day Sabbath, even up to this day [Rev 12:17]**.
    “Thus the writer to the Hebrews is saying that since the time of Joshua an observance of the Sabbath rest has been outstanding.” The literal translation then of Hebrews 4:9 is “Therefore a Sabbath observance has been left behind for the people of God.” Further, the internal evidence of the preceding verses would indicate that the Sabbath observance mentioned in this verse is indeed the seventh day Sabbath and not the Lord's Day Sabbath. In verse 8, the Hebrew writer states,
    ***”For if Joshua had given them rest, he would not have afterward spoken of another day.” On first glance in our English translations, that word “another” would give the appearance of a different day. However, in the Greek, there are two words that mean “another”. “Heteros” means “another of a different kind”, while “allos” means “another of the same kind”. The word used in Hebrews 4:8 is “allos”, indicating a Sabbath day of the same kind as referred to in Hebrews 4:8-5, that is, the seventh-day Sabbath. In verse 7, the Hebrews writer uses the term “certain day”. The Greek word for “certain” is “tis”. It is clearly referrencing a specific day, and not the general thought of an eternal rest. The force of Hebrews 3:11-4:11 then seems to be saying that because Christians look toward the eternal rest of heaven, the type or shadow of the earthly Sabbath rest still remains, or is “left behind”, literally, for Christians to observe.***

While the seventh day Sabbath points to an enternal rest it is clear that the Sabbath in Hebrews is speaking of the Seventh day forth Commandment of God.

“Isa 66:22 For as the NEW HEAVENS and the NEW EARTH, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Jehovah, so shall your seed and your name remain.
    Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Jehovah.

Isiah is speaking of the “new heaven” and “new earth”.
    Has this heaven and earth passed away with as our Lord said?

NO! Another attempt to twist scripture into saying other than what it means. Therefore there remains a Seventh day Sabbath TODAY. The eternal Sabbath won't happen until this heaven and earth pass away!

Mat 5:17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. (Like 24:44)

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, *Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law**, till all things be accomplished.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

IHN,

Ken

Phoenix
    Participant

HI Nick

If all flesh is mankind, then mankind cannot inherit the kingdom of God[1Cor 15.50

He is talking about when we will change… if you read on there is a Mystery 1Cor 15:51

Hugs
    Phoenix

Phoenix
    Participant

I should have known you twist the scriptures lol

david
    Participant

Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    Mat 5:22 but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

The principal being hate and love in the above scripture. All principals trace back to the tree trunk the Ten Commandments.

I would say, rather, the law was based on unchangeable principles. The principles behind the laws will remain forever. Principles don't change.

The laws of traffic for example are based on the principles of safety, wanting us to be safe. Humans wanting saftey will remain. The laws that make this happen may change or be altered from time to time.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 11 2007,05:30)

Mat 5:21  Ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    Mat 5:22  but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

The principal being hate and love in the above scripture.  All principals trace back to the tree trunk the Ten Commandments.

I would say, rather, the law was based on unchangeable principles.  The principles behind the laws will remain forever.  Principles don't change.

The laws of traffic for example are based on the principles of safety, wanting us to be safe.  Humans wanting saftey will remain.  The laws that make this happen may change or be altered from time to time.

Yes but Jesus is saying His law will not change until heaven and earth pass away. Matt. 5:17-19

He made the law spiritual but He certainly did not do away with them. And to say that the Ten commandments is just for the Jews or actually Israel is just plain silly. There are no Jews or Gentiles in Christ Gal.3:28

The Sabbath was made for the house of Israel? NO made for MAN.

The Gentiles are grafted in that tree. The Jews reject Christ as Messiah so they continue to keep Moses' law.

Rom 11:16 And if the firstfruit is holy, so is the lump: and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
    Rom 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and thou, being a wild olive, wast grafted in among them, and didst become partaker with them of the root of the fatness of the olive tree;
    Rom 11:18 glory not over the branches: but if thou gloriest, it is not thou that bearest the root, but the root thee.
    Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, Branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
    Rom 11:20 ** Well; by their unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by thy faith. Be not highminded,** but fear:
    Rom 11:21 for if God spared not the natural branches, neither will he spare thee.

IHN,
    Ken

david
    Participant

Yes but Jesus is saying His law will not change until heaven and earth pass away. Matt. 5:17-19

I thought he said “sooner would heaven and earth pass away” (Mat 5) or “it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away” (Luke 16:17)

LUKE 16:17
    “Indeed, it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one particle of a letter of the Law to go unfulfilled.”

The law will be fulfilled. Heaven and earth won't pass away. But it would be easier for this to happen than for Jehovah's word to go unfullfilled.

He made the law spiritual but He certainly did not do away with them. And to say that the Ten commandments is just for the Jews or actually Israel is just plain silly.

Silly.

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi David

I thought he said “sooner would heaven and earth pass away” (Mat 5) or “it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away” (Luke 16:17)

“Indeed, it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one particle of a letter of the Law to go unfulfilled.”

The law will be fulfilled.  Heaven and earth won't pass away.  But it would be easier for this to happen than for Jehovah's word to go unfullfilled.

He made the law spiritual but He certainly did not do away with them.  And to say that the Ten commandments is just for the Jews or actually Israel is just plain silly.

Silly.

Mat 5:18 in both NIV & KJV says until or Till. Not “sooner” like you say.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 16:17 is saying that it is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away but the law will always remain.

17And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

What version bible are you reading may I ask?

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 11 2007,06:26)

Yes but Jesus is saying His law will not change until heaven and earth pass away.  Matt. 5:17-19

The law will be fulfilled.  Heaven and earth won't pass away.  But it would be easier for this to happen than for Jehovah's word to go unfullfilled.

He made the law spiritual but He certainly did not do away with them.  And to say that the Ten commandments is just for the Jews or actually Israel is just plain silly.

Silly.

Hi david,
    The law has been fulfilled, by Christ, and for all who are in him. It has been done completed when Christ died -“It is finished”.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2007,09:11)

Quote (david @ Mar. 11 2007,06:26)

Yes but Jesus is saying His law will not change until heaven and earth pass away.  Matt. 5:17-19

Silly.

Hi david,
    The law has been fulfilled, by Christ, and for all who are in him. It has been done completed when Christ died -“It is finished”.

Luk 24:44  And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things MUST BE FULFILLED, which were written in the LAW OF MOSES, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, CONCERNING ME [JESUS].

I really don't think it gets any plainer than that. What law did Jesus fulfill?

The law of Moses. What law was nailed to the cross (Col 2:14)? The law of Moses. What law was placed ON the side of the ark rather Inside the ark? The law of Moses.

When Paul speaks of the law being fulfilled; what law is he speaking of? The law of Moses.

Did Jesus fulfill and do away with the Ten Commandment law of God?

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

What is there NOT to understand?

IHN,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Exodus 16 sees the first mention of the word sabbath in the bible.
    2And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness:

3And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the LORD in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

4Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.

5And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.

6And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the LORD hath brought you out from the land of Egypt:

7And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the LORD; for that he heareth your murmurings against the LORD: and what are we, that ye murmur against us?

8And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD.

9And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the LORD: for he hath heard your murmurings.

10And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.

11And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

12I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.

13And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.

14And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.

15And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

16This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.

17And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.

18And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.

19And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.

20Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.

21And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.

22And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.

23And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

24And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.

25And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.

26Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

27And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.

28And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

29See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.

30So the people rested on the seventh day.

God uses it as a test of the obedience of the OT Law.
    What is most important in the OT, by contrast, may be of least importance in the law of love. A shadow.It is another test of men to see if they would seek the essence of the law which was love too in the OT or cling to obeying regulations instead.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The legalists in the time of Jesus tried to limit the work of God in Christ on the sabbath.
    Likewise the legailists in the time of Paul caused him the most grief.

Gal 6
    ” 12As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

13For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

14But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

17From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

18Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2007,21:41)
    Hi,
    The legalists in the time of Jesus tried to limit the work of God in Christ on the sabbath.
    Likewise the legailists in the time of Paul caused him the most grief.

Gal 6
    ” 12As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

13For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

14But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

17From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

18Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.”

OH GEE! What is the context of these scriptures!

With all the plain scriptures given in this thread you still twist and pull out of context.

IGal 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they compel you “TO BE CIRCUMISED”; only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ.

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Paul is speaking of the law of Moses.

Why did Peter say Paul's writings are hard to understand?

The truth is if you understand the separation of the law between the law of Moses and the law of God then Paul's writings are NOT hard to understand.

Example Nick gives Gal. chapter 6 verse 12. What is it that we read “compel you to be circumised”.

Well what does Paul say in 1 Cor. 7:19

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; “BUT” the keeping of the commandments of God.

What mattered to Paul? “the keeping of the commandments of God”.

This is it folks! Come out of her my people Rev 18:4.

No more excuses! They are no scriptural excuses.

If you don't keep the forth commandment of God then you are keeping Satan's day made by the lawless man the Pope who most of you already say he is a liar!
    Who has already has fulfilled scripture by changing the Sabbath from the forth to the third commandment. Why? So she could keep her graven images, statues of all the saints and Mary and even Jesus. Then he changed the time from the Seventh day to the First day.

Read it for yourself:

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; **and he shall think to change the times and the law;** and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

Again three and a half years = 1260 days which in prophecy = 1260 years. Compare Rev. 12:6.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her “a thousand two hundred and threescore days”.

You really should heed the warning! Rev. 18:4

IHN&L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    The Jews were the people of the OT and of the circumcision.
    We are the ppeople of the NT and have another circumcision – of the heart
    col2
    10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Faith First
    Participant

David

Heaven and earth won't pass away???

You contradict the scriptures once again David. See what Jehovah has to say.

Isa 66:22  For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
    Isa 66:23  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

2Pe 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11  Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12  Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14  Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Jer 4:23  I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.  

Jer 4:24  I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

Jer 4:25  I beheld, and, lo, there was no man , and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Jer 4:26  I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Yes David, I know what the “Jehovah's Witnesses” teach. Being a harlot daughter, they also follow the teachings of their mother church.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change” (Sabbath to SUNday) “was her act. And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters.”      HF Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons (Catholic Church).

“Sunday is our MARK or authority…the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.”     Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1 1923.

“From this same Catholic Church you have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord's day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, inadequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday, you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church.“-D. B. RAY, “The Papal Controversy,” 1892, page 179.

Watch how they start twisting the Word of God      ???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,01:48)
    Hi kenrch,
    The Jews were the people of the OT and of the circumcision.
    We are the ppeople of the NT and have another circumcision – of the heart
    col2
    10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Which law is circumcision?

The law of Moses.

What did Paul say was important?

Keeping the commandments of God.

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; but the keeping of the commandments of God.

WHY did Paul say that if the Ten are just for Jews? Wasn't Paul the apostle to Gentiles?

Until you understand the separation of the law of Moses and the Law of God you will never understand Paul's writings?

If you don't believe this then tell me what was Peter talking about?

2Pe 3:15 And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him,
    2Pe 3:16 as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.
    2Pe 3:17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of **lawless people** and lose your own stability.

WITH THE ERROR OF “LAWLESS” PEOPLE.

If you can't read and understand there is nothing else to be said. But you keep bring up scriptures OUT of context and empty words I have no choice to defend scripture WITH scripture.

IHN,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    You are very reliant on the verse in 2 Peter to cover the weakness in your argument.
    But using it against others is unwise because it exposes your own true situation.
    You do not understand that striving is banned in the new sabbath rest.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,18:48)
    Hi Kenrch,
    You are very reliant on the verse in 2 Peter to cover the weakness in your argument.
    But using it against others is unwise because it exposes your own true situation.

Still no answers uh Nick LOL! Just empty words. Not one scripture. NOT ONE!

If you don't believe this then tell me what was Peter talking about?

And Nick's answer is:

Hi Kenrch,

Your right Nick unlike you I'm reliant on SCRIPTUIRE and the Holy Spirit.

Joh 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Rom 8:6 To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.

Now lets see Nick.

Scriptures says that the mind set on flesh is death BUT the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace. And those who have their mind set on flesh CANNOT SUBMIT TO GOD”S LAW.

Doesn't that some you up.

Or maybe you would like to answer this question NOW?

Do these scriptures agree?

Worship of God in Spirit and Truth. John 4:24

Only those who have the Spirit will keep God's commandments. Rom. 8:6&7

SPIRIT AND TRUTH! Or WHAT? LOL! Spirit and man's day LOL! Spirit and tradition LOL! Spirit and Nick's whatever it is LOL! How about Spirit and Sunday LOL!

IHN,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You keep mixing up the laws.
    It is the law of the Spirit you should be following.
    Instead you may break the law throwing stones at others

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 541 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account