The Ten Commandments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 541 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Group: Associate Member

——————————————————————————–
    Hey Nick if your wife asked that you be home on Saturdays would you make sure you weren't home? God ask (I don't have too I have a choice) that I keep the Sabbath day and because I love Him I do.

I love the truth!

IHL,

kenrch

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You want to fulfill the OT law?
    “Galatians 5:14
    For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, ” YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2007,20:57)
    Hi kenrch,
    For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, ” YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”

So which law is He talking about?

1Co 9:20  And to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, not being myself under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
    1Co 9:21  to them that are without law, as without law, NOT BEING WITHOUT THE LAW TO GOD, but under law to Christ, that I might gain them that are without law.

lOVE AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IS THE LAW OF GOD. You still don't get that?
    Paul was not without the law of God. If you keep His Ten commandments then you love God and your brother. Are you saying we should love our brother and NOT God?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.

2Jo 1:4 I rejoice greatly that I have found certain of thy children walking in truth, even as we received commandment from the Father.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we should walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandmentS.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandmentS, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Nick who are those keeping the Commandments of God in Rev. 12:17 and Rev. 14:12?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 05 2007,20:56)

Hey Nick if your wife asked that you be home on Saturdays would you make sure you weren't home?  God ask (I don't have too I have a choice) that I keep the Sabbath day and because I love Him I do.  

I love the truth!  

IHL,

kenrch

Are you going to be home on saturdays Nick :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 05 2007,21:02)

Hi kenrch,

1Co 9:20  And to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, not being myself under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
    1Co 9:21  to them that are without law, as without law, NOT BEING WITHOUT THE LAW TO GOD, but under law to Christ, that I might gain them that are without law.

lOVE AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IS THE LAW OF GOD.  You still don't get that?
    Paul was not without the law of God. If you keep His Ten commandments then you love God and your brother.  Are you saying we should love our brother and NOT God?

1Jo 4:21  And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.

2Jo 1:4  I rejoice greatly that I have found certain of thy children walking in truth, even as we received commandment from the Father.

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we should walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it.

Joh 14:15  If ye love me, ye will keep my commandmentS.

Joh 14:21  He that hath my commandmentS, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.

1Co 7:19  Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Nick who are those keeping the Commandments of God in Rev. 12:17 and Rev. 14:12?

Hi kenrch,
    Those in Christ have already fulfilled the first commandment by listening to and obeying the Father who told us to listen to and obey His Son. We rejoice in a loving relationship with God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    1Jn 4
    ” 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. ….

11Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19We love him, because he first loved us.

20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 05 2007,21:16)

Hey Nick if your wife asked that you be home on Saturdays would you make sure you weren't home?  God ask (I don't have too I have a choice) that I keep the Sabbath day and because I love Him I do.  

I love the truth!  

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    Do we have to go to man's buildings on a certain day to worship our Father?

Jn 4
    ” 19The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. “

1 Corinthians 3:16
    Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19
    Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Heb 13
    'Hebrews 13:15
    Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

NickHassan
    Participant

ps
    1Peter 2
    ” 5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

NickHassan
    Participant

ps
    Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

Note CONTINUALLY, not just on saturday or sunday.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2007,21:23)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 05 2007,21:02)

Hi kenrch,

lOVE AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IS THE LAW OF GOD.  You still don't get that?
    Paul was not without the law of God. If you keep His Ten commandments then you love God and your brother.  Are you saying we should love our brother and NOT God?

1Jo 4:21  And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.

2Jo 1:4  I rejoice greatly that I have found certain of thy children walking in truth, even as we received commandment from the Father.

2Jo 1:6  And this is love, that we should walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it.

Joh 14:15  If ye love me, ye will keep my commandmentS.

Joh 14:21  He that hath my commandmentS, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.

1Co 7:19  Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing; but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Hi kenrch,
    Those in Christ have already fulfilled the first commandment by listening to and obeying the Father who told us to listen to and obey His Son. We rejoice in a loving relationship with God.

:laugh: :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2007,21:31)

I love the truth!  

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,

Jn 4

20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. “

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Heb 13

You didn't answer the question Nick.

I'll be happy to answer any question you want.

Won't you answer my question Nick.

If your wife ask you to be home on Saturdays because she wants to spend time with you, are you going to be home on Saurdays?

You keep trying to twist scripture to keep from staying home on Saturdays. I don't think your wife is going to like that. :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Here are some commandments given to us by God.
    Matthew 17:5
    While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, ” This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”
    Mark 9:7
    Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, ” This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!”
    Luke 9:35
    Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, ” This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 06 2007,01:48)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2007,21:31)

I love the truth!  

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,

Jn 4

Heb 13

You didn't answer the question Nick.

I'll be happy to answer any question you want.

Won't you answer my question Nick.

If your wife ask you to be home on Saturdays because she wants to spend time with you, are you going to be home on Saurdays?

You keep trying to twist scripture to keep from staying home on Saturdays.  I don't think your wife is going to like that. :D

Hi kenrch,
    Where should I be going on saturdays?
    No synagogue here.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2007,21:26)
    Hi kenrch,
    1Jn 4
    ” 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. ….

11Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19We love him, because he first loved us.

20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

I ansawered all those scriptures you are twisting.

Keep you tradition and I will keep the seventh day forth commandment of God.

Keep the mark Nick. Dan. 7:25

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    For a non Jew you do a fine job of seeking proselyrtes for the old circumcision. We have had our hearts circumcised so try elsewhere.
    Gal 5
    ” 1It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.
    2Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you.

3And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law.

4You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

5For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness.

6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

7You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth?

8This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you.

9A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough.

10I have confidence in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is.

11But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished.

12I wish that those who are troubling you would even mutilate themselves.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2007,01:51)
    Hi kenrch,
    Here are some commandments given to us by God.
    Matthew 17:5
    While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, ” This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”
    Mark 9:7
    Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, ” This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!”
    Luke 9:35
    Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, ” This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”

Nick it is you who does not keep HIS Commandments.

When I love someone I do what pleases them and what did Jesus say Nick?

Go back and look it up Nick I through playing your game.  Back and forth not getting a answer.  Because of your problem Nick you can't learn anything, now can you?

By the way Nick are you going to be home on Saturdays for your wife or don't you love your wife?

SAD Nick Sad!

Why was the Ten Commandments placed in the ark and Moses' law on the side of the ark?  I gave you the answer it's ok you can cheat go back and look it up.

And Nick if you don't like MY answer then give me YOURS!

Tell me why Paul said he is NOT without the Law of God.

This is why you CAN'T keep the law of God.

Rom 8:6  For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; *for it is not subject to the law of God, **neither indeed can it be:**

Now if you want to get on the straight and narrow fine If you want to stay on the wide with the harlet and her daughters then go ahead.  

Your poor wife.  I don't guess she will see you on Saturdays after all.  And you won't keep MY God's day either but you are keeping yours.

You are not ignorant Nick you are guilty.  You are not deceived your are guilty.  Scripture say you are guilty Nick Matthew 5:18-19.  Heaven and earth has not passed away.  Are you deceived in thinking that they are?  
    :laugh:

IHN

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Any particular commandments you find me in fault of?
    Why do you study my failings and not your own?

kenrch
    Participant

TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

1. 1Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
    See also 1 Cor 6:9, Acts 17:16&23,
    Romans 2:22&23, 1John 5:21

2. Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought
    not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone,
    graven by art and man's device. See also 1 Cor 12:2

3. James 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by
    heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath…
    lest ye fall into condemnation.

4. Luke 23:56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and
    rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.
    Hebrews 4 4&9 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh [day] on this
    wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
    There remaineth therefore a (keeping of a sabbath-see margin) rest
    to the people of God.
    Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three
    sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
    Acts 13:42&44 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the
    Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the
    next sabbath. And the next sabbath day came almost the
    whole city together to hear the word of God.
    Isaiha 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will
    make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your
    seed and your name remain.
    And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to
    another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to
    worship before me, saith the LORD.
    See also Acts 16:13

5. Ephesians 6:1-2 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour
    thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
    See also Romans 1:30

6. James 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill.
    Romans 13:9 Thou shalt not kill,.
    See also Romans1:29

7. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye
    should abstain from fornication:
    James 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill.
    See also 1Cor 6:9, Romans 2:22, Romans 1:29, Romans 13:9

8. Romans 13:9 Thou shalt not steal.
    1 Thessalonians 4:6 That no [man] go beyond and defraud his brother in [any] matter:
    See also 1Cor 6:10

9. Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another
    Romans 13:9 Thou shalt not bear false witness

10. Romans 13:9 Thou shalt not covet;
    See also 1 Cor 6:10, Romans 1:29
    ABOUT HEBREWS FOUR FROM AN UN-BIAS OPINION

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    In the Bible, the Sabbath is a weekly religious day of rest as ordained by one of the Ten Commandments:” the third by Eastern, Roman Catholic and Lutheran numbering, the fourth by other Protestants [See Dan .7:25]”. The Hebrew word (“šhabbat”, שַׁבָּת, Strong's H7676) means “the [day] of rest (or ceasing)”, as it entails a ceasing or resting from labor. The institution of the Old Testament Sabbath, a “perpetual covenant … [for] the people of Israel” (Exodus 31:16-17-NRSV), was in respect for the day during which God rested after having completed the Creation in six days: Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 23:12, Isaiah 56:6-8.
    In the New Testament, Jesus declared that the Sabbath was made for man's good (Mark 2:27), and that therefore the son of Man is the Lord of the Sabbath (Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28). Jesus, in his teachings, rebuked the Jews, and taught that it was right to do good on the Sabbath (Mark 3:4. Luke 6:9). The Sabbath continued to be a time of communal gathering for Christians (Hebrews 10:25), as well as learning the will of God (Acts 15:21). ***Christians continued to observe the seventh day as holy for centuries after the crucifixion of Jesus***. First day observance (also called the Lord's Day, on Sunday) became traditional in the early Christian Church. Catholic (Roman) and then later the Orthodox (Greek) churches officially changed the Saturday Sabbath to the Sunday Sabbath. ***”Catholic as well as many Protestant sources admit freely that this change was based upon the authority of the Church, and has no basis in Scripture***. Though greatly reduced in number, some Christians continued to observe the seventh day Sabbath, even up to this day [Rev 12:17].
    **”Thus the writer to the Hebrews is saying that since the time of Joshua an observance of the Sabbath rest has been outstanding.” The literal translation then of Hebrews 4:9 is “Therefore a Sabbath observance has been left behind for the people of God.” Further, the internal evidence of the preceding verses would indicate that the Sabbath observance mentioned in this verse is indeed the seventh day Sabbath and not the Lord's Day Sabbath. In verse 8, the Hebrew writer states, “For if Joshua had given them rest, he would not have afterward spoken of another day.”**** On first glance in our English translations, that word “another” would give the appearance of a different day. However, in the Greek, there are two words that mean “another”. “Heteros” means “another of a different kind”, while “allos” means “another of the same kind”. The word used in Hebrews 4:8 is “allos”, indicating a Sabbath day of the same kind as referred to in Hebrews 4:8-5, that is, the seventh-day Sabbath.**** In verse 7, the Hebrews writer uses the term “certain day”. The Greek word for “certain” is “tis”. It is clearly referrencing a specific day, and not the general thought of an eternal rest. The force of Hebrews 3:11-4:11 then seems to be saying that because Christians look toward the eternal rest of heaven, the type or shadow of the earthly Sabbath rest still remains, or is “left behind”, literally, for Christians to observe.**** This is significant, in light of the greater context of the book of Hebrews, which deals with the entire Aaronic priesthood and its methods of worship as found in the Old Covenant being supplanted by the Melchizedek priesthood of Jesus Christ”. As the Hebrews writer states in Hebrews 12:27, “And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things which have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain.”
    While it is true that several times the apostles also met on the first day of the week, there is disagreement as to whether they were continuing into the first day (Saturday evening) after having already been gathered for the Sabbath. That would have been the beginning of the first day (Saturday evening, or any day of the week after a High Sabbath) when some activities would have begun that had not been allowed on the Sabbaths (such as preparing a meal, collecting money, and planning for travel). In addition, in the book of Acts, also believed to be written by Luke, meeting on the Sabbath is referred to eight times. Generally the religious festivals, new moons, and accompanying high sabbaths of Leviticus 23, Numbers 28-29, Isaiah 1:13-14, Hosea 2:11, Ezekiel 45:17 and Colossians 2:16-17 were continued to be observed, as can be seen in such passages as Acts 18:21, 1 Corinthians 5:8, 2 Peter 2:13, Jude 1:12, and Acts 27:9. Some Sabbatarians believe these High Sabbaths to have been fulfilled by the coming of Christ, and their misused practice condemned by Isaiah and Hosea. However, there are some who show that these Holy Days are still referenced in the New Testament as observed holy days, and are relevant to Christians.
    For example, John in Revelation said he was in the spirit on the Lord's day Revelation 1:10. Scripture reveals that the Lord's day is the seventh day Sabbath in Isaiah 58:13-14.

Heb 4:9

(ASV) There remaineth therefore a sabbath rest for the people of God.

(CEV) But God has promised us a Sabbath when we will rest, even though it has not yet come.

(DRB) There remaineth therefore a day of rest for the people of God.

(ESV) So then, there rem
    ains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,

(GNB) As it is, however, there still remains for God's people a rest like God's resting on the seventh day.

(GW) Therefore, a time of rest and worship exists for God's people.

(KJV) There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

(KJV+) There remaineth620 therefore686 a rest4520 to the3588 people2992 of God.2316

(KJVR) There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

(LITV) So, then, there remains a sabbath rest to the people of God.

(MKJV) So then there remains a rest to the people of God.

(MSG) The promise of “arrival” and “rest” is still there for God's people.

Considering the dictionary and all the above translation and all the scripture related to the Ten Commandment Law of God.

The seperation of the Law. Paul's writings hard to understand. Paul's statement that he was not without the law of God. The remnant of the true church keeping the Commandments of God. The saints going through the tribulation Keeping the Commandments of God. All are one in Christ.

In responce Nick has offered twisted scripture 2 Pet 3:16. And then NO scripture only slick words.

The path is narrow to righteousness so I don't expect many of you to see but most as our Lord said will stay on the wide path to destruction because they are many.

Do yourself a favour and go back read everything then weigh what the scriptures say.

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, **you workers of lawlessness.**

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
    2Co 11:15 It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Don't be fooled. Just because you do mircles and say Lord Lord means nothing if you are lawless like the Harlet and her daughters.

While I don't believe in the trinity where does scripture say that if you believe one way or another that you won't make it to heaven. Yet the scriptures concerning the law of God are clear and simple for those who have eyes to see. 2 Cor 4:4

If the spirit does not line up with the word then who's spirit is it?

God Bless and may the Holy Spirit open your eyes.

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    No direct tabulation found just these indirect findings?
    Did you miss the commandments of Jesus?
    Love seems to be what we need.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    When you meet Jesus will explaining how carefully you obeyed the ten commandments carry any weight?
    Did Jesus ever specify that we should obey the ten commandments?
    If he did not why do you abuse us?
    We follow him.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 541 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account