The Ten Commandments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 541 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You must
    repent,
    be reborn,
    forgive,
    give,
    bless,
    pray,
    rejoice,
    seek,
    ask,
    knock,
    want any more??

love as he loved

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,19:55)
    Hi kenrch,
    Ready to walk in the Spirit yet or want to go back to just observing a set of rules? The Spirit cannot lead you unless you let go the control and let Him. God will lead you to obey the law of love.

Nick I don't observe I establish!

Rom 3:31 Do we then make the law of none effect through faith? God forbid: nay, we establish the law.

How about you still keeping to your tradition.

Mar 7:7 But in vain do they worship me, Teaching as their doctrines the precepts of men.
    Mar 7:8 Ye leave the commandment of God, and hold fast the tradition of men.
    Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well do ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your tradition.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    To establish the Law is not to set it again as a set of rules to obey, but we establish the Law by showing it always was truth in reflection by obeying the law of the Spirit.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,20:00)
    Hi kenrch,
    You must
    repent,
    be reborn,
    forgive,
    give,
    bless,
    pray,
    rejoice,
    seek,
    ask,
    knock,
    want any more??

love as he loved

Which all fall under what?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Not the ten commandments.
    The larger divine view, the Law of love, the law of the Spirit.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,20:03)
    Hi kenrch,
    To establish the Law is not to set it again as a set of rules to obey, but we establish the Law by showing it always was truth in reflection by obeying the law of the Spirit.

Jesus made the law spiritual Nick.

If you break the sixth commandment have you sinned?

kenrch
    Participant

I explained all that to you and you gave me a hard time.

Remember the wallet analogy?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,20:04)
    Hi kenrch,
    Not the ten commandments.
    The larger divine view, the Law of love, the law of the Spirit.

Those who walk in the Spirit keep the TEN Commandments.

Rom 8:5  For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:[WHY?] for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

kenrch
    Participant

If you say you walk in the Spirit and keep not the Ten Commandments the truth is not in you.

1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

kenrch
    Participant

Don't you think that we are at a point either you accept it or reject it?

You have tried everything. Scripture does not agree with your/harlet's tradition.

I'm sharing this in love that may know the truth.

IHL,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Nick from the Commandments thread:

Nick Hassan

Group: Admins

——————————————————————————–
    Hi,
    It is good to obey the commandments and the Spirit will lead and enable us to do so. But we should not think that doing so makes us in any way righteous as we already have put on the robes of righteousness of Christ.

————–
    Test all things. Hold fast to what is good

I agree. But what happened between then and now?

What harm would it do if you kept the Sabbath?

Think about it better yet PRAY about it.

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You have to get past the rules of the Jews who were given only a few of God's ways in detail and Jesus revealed the Spirit behind those bare bones enfleshing them in love.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,20:36)
    Hi kenrch,
    You have to get past the rules of the Jews who were given only a few of God's ways in detail and Jesus revealed the Spirit behind those bare bones enfleshing them in love.

Nick did you read what you wrote?

Hi,
    It is good to obey the commandments and the Spirit will lead and enable us to do so.

I explained that Jesus MADE the law spiritual, it's all in Matthew Nick.

Jesus said that not one dot or a crossing of a T would change until heaven and earth pass away.

You don't really believe that was for Jews only do you?

IHL,

kenrch

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Perhaps the meaning of fulfilling them is as yet incompletely shown to all of us?
    However Jesus has done so for us and we have time to learn more how we should follow him.

music4two
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 03 2007,03:19)
    Hi M42

I highly praise the man who created the website you showed us where you got your information from. Praise for all the hard work he does in his website.

However, do you think his writings are valid? He isnt even a scholar. I mean at least James Strong was a Professor. And according to his concordance Command, Commandment or even Mits vah… means Law.

Just a thought

Hugs
    Phoenix

Thanks for checking it out. You show more wisdom then some.

Proverbs 18:13 and 18
    He who answers a matter before he hears it,It is folly and shame to him.
      15The mind of the prudent acquires knowledge,
             And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

As to Jeff Benners credentials. I do believe that university degrees are not necessarily an indication of having truth. Secondly since the work of strong, Several significant archeological discoveries have altered what was believed in the past about ancient Hebrew.

Actually the Hebrew word for Law is torah. This is confirmed by many other scholars besides Benner. Strong’s number 8451 is translated law 188 times in the Old Testament. Other words translated from Torah are “instruction”, “teachings” and “rulings”. thi si in the New American Standard Bible. In the KJV it seems Torah is translated law even more times.

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi Nick

Mark 7:8
    For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of Men.

Does that not ring a bell?

Hugs
    Phoenix

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,21:37)
    Hi kenrch,
    Perhaps the meaning of fulfilling them is as yet incompletely shown to all of us?
    However Jesus has done so for us and we have time to learn more how we should follow him.

Then why do we have His Word? The Word and Spirit should line up. Why did the Catholic church change the Law (Dan. 7:25).

The scriptures are plain and clear. You either keep God's seventh day or the man of lawlessness first day or any day I'm sure was his goal. Indeed by “keeping everyday” you keep no day at all. Which is just fine with him and his god.

Jesus gave us a commandment that He didn't want us to know what it ment?

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

While I'm in Matthew 5 why not look at the spiritual Law I suppose we can't understand this either.

Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

What about all those scriptures. You don't understand Rev. 12:17 or:

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Here is the patience of the saints going through the tribulation and they Keep the Commandments of God.

You are tell me you don't understand this. Nick you are not fooling me do you think your fooling God. We should not test the Lord your God.

You refuse to let go of the very reason why this site exist; to expose the false teaching of the Roman Catholic church the Mother of Harlets.

To be honest the Sabbath is far more Important than the trinity doctrine.

Perhaps this site is a decoy to keep those interested in truth busy.

You remind me of a dog chasing his tale and once in a while catching it. But what good did it do once he did catch it? NONE!

I don't believe that's any worse than Jesus call the Pharisees hypocrites.

WAKE UP NICK if you ARE sleeping!

IHL,

kenrch

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 03 2007,23:11)
    Hi Nick

Mark 7:8
    For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of Men.

Does that not ring a bell?

Hugs
    Phoenix

Hi P,
    Let God do the work of fulfillment in us.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    God has moved on to greater revelations so don't get stuck in the mud of the Jewish Law.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,02:19)
    Hi Kenrch,
    God has moved on to greater revelations so don't get stuck in the mud of the Jewish Law.

Ok Nick you keep your tradition and I'll keep the Commandments.

Back to the Ten Commandments being just for Jews. To spite Jesus saying that the Sabbath was made for man. To spite all the commandments being kept in the time of the tribulation Rev.14:12.

I've done all I can it's up to you and God. I hoped I would have met you in heaven who knows maybe you will change your mind before you pass away or during the tribulation.

IHL,

Ken

PS What other revelations Nick? Everything is written and you have come up with nothing :)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 541 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account