The Second Death

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

thethinker

Ezekiel prophesied about the dispersion of the nation Israel while they were in the Babylonian captivity.

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
    Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

God removed the crown from Judah in 606 BC, when the Babylonians conquered Judah. They were then overturned to the Medo-Persian, overturned to the Greeks, and overturned to the Romans.
    The “it” in that verse is the nation, and in 70 AD “it”, the nation, was no more.
    The invasion in 606 was also the beginning of their seven times punishment.

Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

A time is a year of 360 days; God punished the Israelites a year for a day, 7 x 360 = 2520 years.

Eze 22:15 And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.

Their punishment, also referred to as the time of the gentiles, ended in 1914.
    But God also promised to bring them back, once their punishment was over.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
    Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

God has kept his promise, but 70 AD has nothing to do with Christs return, Daniel tells us when that happened.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 26 2009,07:47)
    thethinker

Ezekiel prophesied about the dispersion of the nation Israel while they were in the Babylonian captivity.

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
    Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

God removed the crown from Judah in 606 BC, when the Babylonians conquered Judah. They were then overturned to the Medo-Persian, overturned to the Greeks, and overturned to the Romans.
    The “it” in that verse is the nation, and in 70 AD “it”, the nation, was no more.
    The invasion in 606 was also the beginning of their seven times punishment.

Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

A time is a year of 360 days; God punished the Israelites a year for a day, 7 x 360 = 2520 years.

Eze 22:15 And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.

Their punishment, also referred to as the time of the gentiles, ended in 1914.
    But God also promised to bring them back, once their punishment was over.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
    Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

God has kept his promise, but 70 AD has nothing to do with Christs return, Daniel tells us when that happened.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Georg

Georg,
    There were several times that God scattered Israel and then regathered her. But in the Olivet discourse Jesus was talking about the final dispersion inwhich the house of Israel would be left “desolate.” The second coming of Jesus was in judgment upon the generation of israel that rejected Him.

But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near….And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and b led away captive into all nations. And jeruslaem shall be trampled by the gentiles until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled….Then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory….Assuredly, I say to you, THIS generation will by no means pass awy till ALL these things take place (Luke 21:20-32)

Please note that Jesus told His disciples that they would see this and that their generation would not pass away till all of it be fulfilled. Note also that He said that they would see the Son of Man would return at that time. Jerusalem was destroyed in AD70. Therefore, Jesus returned to judge them then.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tt,
    That generation of believers is still alive to God.
    No Jesus is at the right hand of God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2009,12:30)
    Hi tt,
    That generation of believers is still alive to God.
    No Jesus is at the right hand of God.

Huh?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tt,
    All who died obedient and believing are yet alive to God.
    Jesus is yet interceding for his friends at the right hand of God.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Mar. 26 2009,09:14)

Cindy,Mar. wrote:

thethinker

Georg,
    There were several times that God scattered Israel and then regathered her. But in the Olivet discourse Jesus was talking about the final dispersion inwhich the house of Israel would be left “desolate.” The second coming of Jesus was in judgment upon the generation of israel that rejected Him.

But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near….And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and b led away captive into all nations. And jeruslaem shall be trampled by the gentiles until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled….Then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory….Assuredly, I say to you, THIS generation will by no means pass awy till ALL these things take place (Luke 21:20-32)

Please note that Jesus told His disciples that they would see this and that their generation would not pass away till all of it be fulfilled. Note also that He said that they would see the Son of Man would return at that time. Jerusalem was destroyed in AD70. Therefore, Jesus returned to judge them then.

thinker

thethinker

(“And jeruslaem shall be trampled by the gentiles until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled….”)

The times of the gentiles was fulfilled in 1914.
    God had promised to bring the Israelites back, and he did; Israel even became a nation again in 1948. It is this generation that will not pass til all things be fulfilled.

(“Then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”)

What you left out is the third tribulation prophecy of Jesus for the Israelites; it is easily overlooked because he only says what will happen afterwards.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

This tribulation is yet to be fulfilled, and after it will we see Christ return in all his glory.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

By the time Jerusalem was destroyed, all but one of the apostles, John, were dead.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    1914 is your idea.
    Even if it was correct how does that lead to the idea Jesus would be here by then?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I will explain it again for you; a time is a year of 360 days, God's punishment is a year for a day, so multiply 7 x 360 years, and you come up with 2520 years. That punishment went into effect with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 BC; that's how I came up with 1914.

(“Even if it was correct how does that lead to the idea Jesus would be here by then?”)

Because of what you read in Daniel.

The blessed are the saints, waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means, you are alive, just as Paul said it in 1 Cor. 15, and in 1 Thes. 4.
    Now, the waiting could not have started before the persecution, and execution of the saints; and that did not start before the Antichrist began to reign, in 565 AD. So if you add 1335 to 565, you come up with 1900, and if that is the end of waiting for the dead, it has to be the resurrection of the dead.
    My idea? no, my understanding.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So being blessed must mean Jesus has returned?

He has not so where did your calculations go wrong?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Stop drinking that jungle Kool Aid.

(“So being blessed must mean Jesus has returned?”)

What has got to “being blessed”, to do with Christs return?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg.
    You quote
    “Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

And somehow that means something about the return of Jesus??

You say
    “The blessed are the saints, waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means, you are alive, just as Paul said it in 1 Cor. 15, and in 1 Thes. 4.”

Does not seem to add anything useful to confirm this idea.

Why do you believe it??

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

You keep asking the same question, you don't have to believe what I say, but then you tell me what the scripture means. There is another scripture that goes right along with Dan. 12:12.

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

I have explained this one to you too, if you can remember. This scripture applies to the saints that come to the end of the 1335 days/years.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Your explanations do not ring true.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Alright, what doesn't ring true, and why?
    If you say I'm wrong, you must have a reason; show me your side of it.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Georg said;

God had promised to bring the Israelites back, and he did; Israel even became a nation again in 1948. It is this generation that will not pass til all things be fulfilled.

Georg,
    No! In the Olivet Discourse Jesus said that their house would remain “desolate.” Therefore, 1948 has absolutely no prophetic significance whatsoever.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tt,
    Mt23

37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

There is now no future is following the Law.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Mar. 31 2009,04:28)
    Georg said;

Georg,
    No! In the Olivet Discourse Jesus said that their house would remain “desolate.” Therefore, 1948 has absolutely no prophetic significance whatsoever.

thinker

thinker

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
    Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
    Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
    Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
    Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
    Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

I don't take your disagreeing with me personal, because, I did not write these scriptures.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So you think Jesus returned to be rejoined with his holy people even before Israel was reformed in 1948?
    You have the order wrong as all your beloved predictions are false.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

So you disagree with the scriptures too? like I said, I did not write them.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You are not a mouthpiece for scripture.
    Your interpretations are flawed.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account