the resurrection for whom and where

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 03 2011,06:16)
    tk

Gods words are spirit. Gods words/spirit has/is life! Man has created an illusion of real truth that he calls evil. Mans words became evil, death, sickness, diseased, destructive, degrading etc.! This has no part in God whatsoever. It is a life destroying illusion of truth. This is the war we are fighting. A war for the truth of God which is, and the illusions of truth of man which is lies, darkness, wicked spirits/words, deceptions any or all information that is not aligned with truth/God.

(Gods words are spirit. Gods words/spirit has/is life)this does not make sense and seems not true to scriptures ;the word of God is the truth ,but unless you are looking for his truth you will not understand it even if you read the scriptures a hundred times,so what you believe then would be your own truth and that is the evil and the deceitful way for your own fall, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR GODS TRUTH BUT YOURS.

Pierre

Pierre: Why would anyone spend thousands of hours in the Bible trying to find his own truth? I think Bible searchers are looking for the truth of God! We are only whatever God says we are!

John6:63….It is the spirit that quickeneth:(gives life) the flesh(old way) profiteth nothing….Jesus speaking….THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK TO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE!!

John4:23…….the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit truth….for the Father seeketh such to worship him!
    God is spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship him in spirit/truth.
    Now there are false worshipers that bow and kiss the floor and fold the hands and groan and cry do many other rituals of worship but we know the true worshipers worship in truth.

If you look for Gods truth you must,…believe that he is….and believe that he is a REWARDER of those who diligently search for truth. God truth is good news. The Gospel, it feels good, brings joy, warm, loving feelings of gratitude, thankfulness and peace!

I am only what God has made me, through the words of Jesus!
    So are all believers! Total equality, none greater none lessor! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

So are all believers! Total equality, none greater none lessor! TK

God did not make you ,I mean you personality ,character ,ect; you did that ,

the reason why we say that it is God it is to look good when we say that, but the truth of God does not change but the eyes of men do not always look for truth but the appearing truth that is conceive in his mind and heart,also men is forgetful,and so his conclusion on certain points of understanding are miss understood,and his comprehension is faulty ,

the years of study do not count,only what you do with the truth of Gods word

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2011,14:50)
    tk

So are all believers!  Total equality, none greater none lessor! TK

the reason why we say that it is God it is to look good when we say that, but the truth of God does not change but the eyes of men do not always look for truth but the appearing truth that is conceive in his mind and heart,also men is forgetful,and so his conclusion on certain points of understanding are miss understood,and his comprehension is faulty ,

Pierre

Pierre: As far as I am concerned, the New Testament scriptures of Jesus when understood, and accepted in the heart/mind create a new person in Christ. IMO, the words of Jesus from God regenerate or recreate the mind of man. This is where the “born again” experience happens. A person must clear out of his mind the old testament thoughts and beliefs to allow for the New Testament to come in and re-create ones thinking. From trying to please God by doing and working and suffering, and trying to …….

….accepting the gift of God given through Jesus that creates a new man, sin-free, worthy, clean, righteous and perfect unto God.

A new man is create by God that should be full of thanksgiving, gratitude, respect, love, kindness, happiness, joy, peace with God and at rest in the finished works of Jesus.

As a man procreated into the earth, learning the ways of earth living I agree with you…we do it by choosing what to believe and accept as truth to ourselves. But there is another re-creation that can be made if one chooses to come to God. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 26 2011,05:11)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2011,14:50)
    tk

So are all believers!  Total equality, none greater none lessor! TK

Pierre

Pierre:  As far as I am concerned, the New Testament scriptures of Jesus when understood, and accepted in the heart/mind create a new person in Christ. IMO, the words of Jesus from God regenerate or recreate the mind of man. This is where the “born again” experience happens. A person must clear out of his mind the old testament thoughts and beliefs to allow for the New Testament to come in and re-create ones thinking. From trying to please God by doing and working and suffering, and trying to …….

….accepting the gift of God given through Jesus that creates a new man, sin-free, worthy, clean, righteous and perfect unto God.

A new man is create by God that should be full of thanksgiving, gratitude, respect, love, kindness, happiness, joy, peace with God and at rest in the finished works of Jesus.

As a man procreated into the earth, learning the ways of earth living I agree with you…we do it by choosing what to believe and accept as truth to ourselves.  But there is another re-creation that can be made if one chooses to come to God. IMO, TK

tk
    if we are guided by God and his truth then we no longer are guided by our will but the will of God and so will not sin ,for sin is the oposition to Gods will,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Gods “Will” is the New Testament!……….God expressed his “Will” through Jesus, the testator of the “Will” of God, who executed the “Will” of God and sealed it in blood. The “Will” being testate until Jesus, the testator of the “Will”, is no longer living. At the death of the testator the “Will” of God is made valid and executed. The full function of the New Testament was not in effect until the death of Jesus. That is why Jesus said,…..it is better if I go away….for if I go/die away the Will becomes valid and effective for all.

Tell me Pierre, where does it say in the NT what Gods will is? What is sin to you and what is in opposition to Gods “Will”/NT.? TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Tell me Pierre, where does it say in the NT what Gods will is? What is sin to you and what is in opposition to Gods “Will”/NT.? TK

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

JN 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

2TH 1:8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

ZEC 6:15 “ Those who are far off will come and build the temple of the LORD.” Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And it will take place if you completely obey the LORD your God.

RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.
    RO 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,

RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?

1PE 1:2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.
    1PE 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

so the truth is the will of God and the truth is the word(scriptures) of God

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Please take notice. ……

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Light is the truth. To come to the Truth is by faith not works. Mans deeds or efforts are evil/not of God! They are of self! If man believes in his own works and deeds he will not come to the light by faith. He hates the light because it exposes his words,efforts,deeds that are of no value unto God! If works are something you can do apart from God then they are not of God!!

Also look up the words “obey” and “obedience” and you will find that they mean to “hearken too”, “listen too”, “conform too”, “pay attention too”, “believe in”, “accept” etc.! This is a form of faith not follow. Believe the truth not work for truth…..

JN 3:36 “He who [believes] in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not [obey](believe) the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

2TH 1:8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not [obey](believe) the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

ZEC 6:15 “ Those who are far off will come and build the temple of the LORD.” Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And it will take place if you completely [obey](believe) the LORD your God.

RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not [obey] (accept by faith) the truth, but [obey](works and deeds of) unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.
    RO 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,

RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you [obey],(follow) either of sin resulting in death, or of [obedience](righteousness is by faith) resulting in righteousness?

Mans works and deeds in the old testament kept him in sin and darkness. His deeds were evil because they kept him separated from Gods righteousness. Mans works could not clean or purify him. Only God could clean him and then he had to believe he was clean to be in peaceful union with God.

You are correct that the truth is the will of God and the word (scriptures) of God. But the only way to “obey” them is by faith. There is nothing to “do”. The work is done by Jesus! Believing is the only connection man has with God. Believing the truth is “obeying” the truth. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 27 2011,03:43)
    Pierre: Please take notice. ……

Light is the truth. To come to the Truth is by faith not works. Mans deeds or efforts are evil/not of God! They are of self!  If man believes in his own works and deeds he will not come to the light by faith. He hates the light because it exposes his words,efforts,deeds that are of no value unto God! If works are something you can do apart from God then they are not of God!!

Also look up the words “obey” and “obedience” and you will find that they mean to “hearken too”, “listen too”, “conform too”, “pay attention too”, “believe in”, “accept” etc.! This is a form of faith not follow. Believe the truth not work for truth…..

JN 3:36 “He who [believes] in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not [obey](believe) the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

2TH 1:8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not [obey](believe) the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

ZEC 6:15 “ Those who are far off will come and build the temple of the LORD.” Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And it will take place if you completely [obey](believe) the LORD your God.

RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not [obey] (accept by faith) the truth, but [obey](works and deeds of) unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.

RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you [obey],(follow) either of sin resulting in death, or of [obedience](righteousness is by faith) resulting in righteousness?

Mans works and deeds in the old testament kept him in sin and darkness. His deeds were evil because they kept him separated from Gods righteousness. Mans works could not clean or purify him. Only God could clean him and then he had to believe he was clean to be in peaceful union with God.

You are correct that the truth is the will of God and the word (scriptures) of God. But the only way to “obey” them is by faith. There is nothing to “do”.  The work is done by Jesus! Believing is the only connection man has with God. Believing the truth is “obeying” the truth. IMO, TK

tk

you are starting over again ,read what it says and stop adding or retracting words from scriptures ,bad deeds and good deeds

darkness produces bad deeds , LIGHT PRODUCES GOOD DEEDS
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done(DEEDS) has been done through God.”

got it ??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Let me see if I can get this right. You believe that your works and deeds are going to be judged by Jesus, on judgment day. There will be a ceremony of sorts and the book will be opened (as the scriptures say) and the dead will be judged by the book!! Wouldn't the book be the Bible? Gods word? You are believing you are to be judged by your works and deeds by the book, which says you must accept salvation by faith not works and deeds! So you know then, you will be condemned by the book, correct? By saying that, you will be judged by your works and deeds completely leaves Jesus out of the equation. That leaves Jesus' death and resurrection of no avail whatsoever!! Jesus did the work for us and gave it to us on a platter as a free gift of love!!

A righteous person, has heard the words of God, accepted the gift of God through Jesus of salvation, healing, purification, cleanliness, freedom from sin and total perfection that Jesus provided for all mankind by faith alone! This perfection is only effective in those who accept this truth and believe they are what Jesus made them to be. BY FAITH! Whats more, they that have accepted the truth from God through Jesus have already died(to themselves), and resurrected to new life in Christ Jesus. Their names have been written in the Book of life! There is no more judgment for those in the Book of Life. They have already passed from death to life. There is no judgment day for the saved. They have been saved from judgment. They have already been proclaimed pure unto God. Their sin is taken away and God says he remembers their sin no more. They are clean/perfect!

Judgment is for evil/illusions of truth which are not of God. The Book of life is for the person who accepts the truth from God through Jesus and believes the truth. That person dies to himself and takes on life in Christ which is the resurrection from dead! Maybe that is what you call the first death and resurrection. After that resurrection the second death has no power.

Salvation in total, is by faith, not works, lest one could boast, hey, see how good I am….I wouldn't go there if I were you, TK

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account