the resurrection for whom and where

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 25 2011,12:24)

Quote (terraricca @ June 25 2011,05:11)

Quote (Ed J @ June 25 2011,10:28)
    Hi Tim,

Jesus isn't the words of God, he tells us the words of God.
    Jesus lives the words of God as we must also do!
    The word becoming flesh over and over again.

Acts 19:20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 But the word of God grew and multiplied.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

wrong in you conclusion of scriptures;

Ac 19:20 In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

Ac 12:24 But the word of God continued to increase and spread.

it talks about the scriptures and the Gospel of Christ .

THE WORD OF GOD;is the name of Christ in heaven do not confuse people.he is the one that became flesh.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I know you never investigate the Hebrew nor the Greek texts;
    so let me ask you what 'English modification' are you posting?

eD j (Joshua 22:34)

edj

I use the NIV 1984 version,
    but I also have the LXX,the NASV,the KJV,and several other versions in other language,who have each have there own doctors of the law ,experts

what is your version you have used

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: The words of God, about you, that tell you who and what you are to God, paint a picture on your heart of who you really are as a son of God. With that picture created within you of who you really are in God, you will go into the world as a new person, head held high, positive of all ventures, knowing you have the mind of Christ and can do all things, through Christ. This positive outlook will create a positive life. This is what the love of God is creating in mankind. If you follow the old testament you will remain in negative darkness and unworthyness. If you follow the words of God, about you, through Jesus, that forgive, save, heal, make whole, and create perfection in your mind/heart, then the universe will respond bringing circumstances and events to your life that reflect your love.

That is the only thing to follow. What are you trying to follow? Apart from the old test. all you can follow is love. Jesus revealed love to all and revealed the most high God as love. When expressing God, love is what comes forth.

Believe who you are NOW and then go with the flow of love. There is no striving for perfection or cleanliness. That is done. Now is thanksgiving unto God for such a wonderful gift. Now tell others of their perfection unto God. Share the good news with all who will accept. Stop trying to do something to make yourself better. God has said , you are clean! Whatever God has cleansed let no man call unclean. Start living the perfection you have been given. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Believe who you are NOW and then go with the flow of love. There is no striving for perfection or cleanliness. That is done. Now is thanksgiving unto God for such a wonderful gift. Now tell others of their perfection unto God. Share the good news with all who will accept. Stop trying to do something to make yourself better. God has said , you are clean! Whatever God has cleansed let no man call unclean. Start living the perfection you have been given. IMO, TK

Col 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,

Col 4:13 I vouch for him that he is working hard for you and for those at Laodicea and Hierapolis.

Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Eph 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
    Eph 1:17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
    Eph 2:2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

Eph 3:5 which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets.

Gal 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.(this is the ceremonial sacrifices ect)

Mt 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and “sinners.” ’ But wisdom is proved right by her actions.”

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Piere: Jesus came to a dark world that was lost in sin. The religious world headed by Jews was in darkness and sin. The law could not make clean the inside of humans. Works could not clean the inside. The mind of man must be cleansed first. The truth of how to get to God was needed. Mankind was dead in tresspasses and sin. They could not find God. There was no light to show the way to God. They believed destructive doctrines ending in death. The old way had failed to bring new life.

Mankind needed a resurrection from sin & death. Jesus came, the word of God and said, I am the resurrection to life. He who hears and believes in me shall not see death. Jesus gave us the truth of God. Jesus cleansed us, washed away our sin, enlightened us from darkness, declared us worthy, and made us righteous unto God. This is the resurrection from death(the old way) to life and peace with God(the New way)! One must die(release himself from the old ways) and be resurrected to this new life in Christ.

This is the resurrection from the dead! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 25 2011,06:49)

Quote (Ed J @ June 25 2011,12:24)

Quote (terraricca @ June 25 2011,05:11)

Quote (Ed J @ June 25 2011,10:28)
    Hi Tim,

Jesus isn't the words of God, he tells us the words of God.
    Jesus lives the words of God as we must also do!
    The word becoming flesh over and over again.

Acts 19:20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 But the word of God grew and multiplied.

God bless

edj

wrong in you conclusion of scriptures;

Ac 19:20 In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

Ac 12:24 But the word of God continued to increase and spread.

it talks about the scriptures and the Gospel of Christ .

THE WORD OF GOD;is the name of Christ in heaven do not confuse people.he is the one that became flesh.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I know you never investigate the Hebrew nor the Greek texts;
    so let me ask you what 'English modification' are you posting?

edj

I use the NIV 1984 version,
    but I also have the LXX,the NASV,the KJV,and several other versions in other language,who have each have there own doctors of the law ,experts

what is your version you have used

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

The “Authorized” version.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

The “Authorized” version (KJV

ok for that translation but it is not perfect and it as some bias

in truth it was apparently never authorized, someone just put that word there for a reason but certainly not for the truth of God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 28 2011,04:33)
    Piere:  Jesus came to a dark world that was lost in sin. The religious world headed by Jews was in darkness and sin. The law could not make clean the inside of humans. Works could not clean the inside. The mind of man must be cleansed first. The truth of how to get to God was needed. Mankind was dead in tresspasses and sin. They could not find God. There was no light to show the way to God. They believed destructive doctrines ending in death. The old way had failed to bring new life.

Mankind needed a resurrection from sin & death. Jesus came, the word of God and said, I am the resurrection to life. He who hears and believes in me shall not see death. Jesus gave us the truth of God. Jesus cleansed us, washed away our sin, enlightened us from darkness, declared us worthy, and made us righteous unto God.  This is the resurrection from death(the old way) to life and peace with God(the New way)! One must die(release himself from the old ways) and be resurrected to this new life in Christ.

This is the resurrection from the dead! IMO, TK

TK

the only thing we have the do as men ,is to put our will in the flesh to dead.

and learn the perfect will of God for men and put that will of God in our mind, in our hearts,and our actions,and so we will live according to God and in God (will)spirit ,

the sooner we learn it and accepted the better it is for us because God blessing would on us ,

all scriptures are required to do this.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre:

the sooner we learn it and accepted the better it is for us because God blessing would on us [Quote/] There is nothing you can do, no work of any kind, no deed, nothing in your power that earns or causes a “blessing” from God. God's blessing is a free gift received by faith and no other way. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 28 2011,15:03)
    Pierre:

the sooner we learn it and accepted the better it is for us because God blessing would on us [Quote/]   There is nothing you can do, no work of any kind, no deed, nothing in your power that earns or causes a “blessing” from God. God's blessing is a free gift received by faith and no other way. IMO, TK

TK

you are talking like the enemy of God,we can and should do to change our live to do the will or what God wants us to do,

selfishness,greed,lying,killing,murdering,abusing the helpless,lovelessness,ect,are not in Gods menu,

1Ti 5:22 Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, and do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure

1Ti 5:25 In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not cannot be hidden.
    1Ti 6:1 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered.

1Ti 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.

1Ti 5:21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching,
    1Ti 6:4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions
    1Ti 6:5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
    1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain

1Ti 6:11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
    1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
    1Ti 6:13 In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you
    1Ti 6:14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    1Ti 6:15 which God will bring about in his own time

2Ti 2:11 Here is a trustworthy saying:
    If we died with him,
    we will also live with him;
    2Ti 2:12 if we endure,
    we will also reign with him.
    If we disown him,
    he will also disown us;
    2Ti 2:13 if we are faithless,
    he will remain faithful,
    for he cannot disown himself.

2Ti 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
    2Ti 3:2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
    2Ti 3:3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
    2Ti 3:4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
    2Ti 3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. .Have nothing to do with them

I hope you understand what Paul is saying?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 28 2011,06:17)
    edj

in truth it was apparently never authorized, someone just put that word there for a reason but certainly not for the truth of God.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Where is your proof?   …1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2011,16:21)

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Where is your proof?   …1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless

edj

there is no scripture that I have to correct men errors

I do that for me and sometimes I share it with others,

if you feel that translation is good for you and as no need to be corrected ,then why are you going to the Hebrew or Greek version of it ??

do not be silly

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 28 2011,10:29)

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

if you feel that translation is good for you and as no need to be corrected ,then why are you going to the Hebrew or Greek version of it ??

do not be silly

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Errors and bias are two different things. Perhaps you didn't know this?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2011,17:57)

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

do not be silly

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

I agree if the error is made unintentional ,if not then it is bias,

but can you prove me wrong?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 28 2011,17:20)

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2011,17:57)

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

do not be silly

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

I agree if the error is made unintentional ,if not then it is bias,

but can you prove me wrong?

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

You are the one asserting bias,
    therefore the proof of it falls on your shoulders;
    not the lack of it on mine. Do you not understand how proof works?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: I have tried to show you that the truth is yours by faith. You have rejected my, truth by faith alone. You have your own doctrines that align with religion, so be it! You should ask yourself some questions though.

How did I originally get saved and what am I saved from? Is salvation protection from wrath, destruction, sickness, and separation from God? If so, and I agree, then how do you get/become “saved”? Is salvation in the truth given by Jesus? Are we connected to the truth from Jesus by faith unto God,…not by works lest any man should boast…? If works do not connect you to God then how can works, good or bad take you away from God? The truth of God is apart from any form of performance on the part of mankind whether good performance or bad!

If you come to God by faith then only unbelief could separate you from God! If you are joined to Jesus by faith then works or deeds can be fruit or byproduct of the truth which is by faith but works and deeds have nothing to do with joining us to Jesus/God!!

How do we come to God? Is my union with God, through Jesus' truth? Is it accepted by faith? So to be part of anything God has given us through Jesus it must be accepted by faith.

Our work today is believing the truth of God, which is a gift of God, given through Jesus the Christ. Believing his words of spirit from God. Those who worship God must worship in spirit/truth. These are those which God accepts as true worshipers. Then to worship God in spirit/words one can only accept or reject from his mind. This is your choice!

Jesus said IF you abide in my words (not do good deeds) and my words abide in you (taken in by belief) ask what ye will (not Gods will) and it shall be done for you of my Father in heaven!!! Do you listen to Jesus. Do you hear what Jesus is saying. If I repeat the words and teachings of Jesus the Christ, why do you insinuate that I am of the devil. If I am of the devil I must be a liar, for that is what the devil is. If I speak the truth of Jesus they why try to make me out as a liar?

Everything true that you have come to know about God came through Jesus, the truth of God! NOT THROUGH THE OLD TESTAMENT! Jesus is the truth. Jesus is the way to life in God. Not sin and death of the old testament. Wake up to the truth if you want life. If you want death why follow the New Testament at all.
    There is life in the New Testament, sin and death in the old. The two do not mix!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 29 2011,03:54)
    Pierre: I have tried to show you that the truth is yours by faith. You have rejected my, truth by faith alone. You have your own doctrines that align with religion, so be it! You should ask yourself some questions though.

How did I originally get saved and what am I saved from? Is salvation protection from wrath, destruction, sickness, and separation from God? If so, and I agree, then how do you get/become “saved”?  Is salvation in the truth given by Jesus? Are we connected to the truth from Jesus by faith unto God,…not by works lest any man should boast…?  If works do not connect you to God then how can works, good or bad take you away from God? The truth of God is apart from any form of performance on the part of mankind whether good performance or bad!                                                                                          

If you come to God by faith then only unbelief could separate you from God! If you are joined to Jesus by faith then works or deeds can be fruit or byproduct of the truth which is by faith but works and deeds have nothing to do with joining us to Jesus/God!!

How do we come to God? Is my union with God, through Jesus' truth? Is it accepted by faith? So to be part of anything God has given us through Jesus it must be accepted by faith.

Our work today is believing the truth of God, which is a gift of God, given through Jesus the Christ. Believing his words of spirit from God. Those who worship God must worship in spirit/truth. These are those which God accepts as true worshipers. Then to worship God in spirit/words one can only accept or reject from his mind. This is your choice!

Jesus said IF you abide in my words (not do good deeds) and my words abide in you (taken in by belief) ask what ye will (not Gods will) and it shall be done for you of my Father in heaven!!! Do you listen to Jesus. Do you hear what Jesus is saying. If I repeat the words and teachings of Jesus the Christ, why do you insinuate that I am of the devil. If I am of the devil I must be a liar, for that is what the devil is. If I speak the truth of Jesus they why try to make me out as a liar?

Everything true that you have come to know about God came through Jesus, the truth of God! NOT THROUGH THE OLD TESTAMENT! Jesus is the truth. Jesus is the way to life in God. Not sin and death of the old testament. Wake up to the truth if you want life. If you want death why follow the New Testament at all.
    There is life in the New Testament, sin and death in the old. The two do not mix!! IMO, TK

TK

what is believing ,and having faith in God and Christ ?

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

You believe there is a Devil do you not? Do you have faith that there is evil? So you do know how to believe and have faith!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

If you abide by what Jesus has taught (as you say), then why do you teach against Jesus' words?

Matt.5:17 Think not that I came to destroy the law, or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 29 2011,07:58)
    Hi Tim,

If you abide by what Jesus has taught (as you say), then why do you teach against Jesus' words?

Matt.5:17 Think not that I came to destroy the law, or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Hey Ed: I have answered this several times but I will do it again for you.

Matt.5:17…Think not that I am come to “destroy” the law(destroy: sm.Grk.word as used in Luke9:12 when the disciples went into town to find lodging or a place to stay)….think not that I am come to stay in or find lodging in the law…I am not come to stay in the law but to fulfill or complete it…!

V19…whosoever shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven….

Jesus declared at another place that the least in the kingdom is the greatest. He was talking about himself. He broke many of the laws of washings, picking corn and eating on the

sabbath, teaching his disciples its ok, he made no sacrifices, he even broke the law letting the woman caught in adultery go free.

V19….but whosoever shall do(the dees of law) and teach them(deeds to do), the same shall be called great in the kingdom. Then he berates their righteousness as lacking.

Thats how I see it, IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Jesus didn't break any of the laws of God!
    If you can demonstrate he had, please do so…

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:
    for sin is the transgression of the law. (John 3:4)

The LORD(YHVH) is well pleased for his(Jesus) righteousness' sake;
    he will magnify the law, and make it(The Law) honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

Will you discount these verses?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account