The Real King Messiah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,13:51)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 03 2008,06:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,12:20)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 02 2008,22:27)
    Yet another sign that the messianic age has come with King Messiah

Eze 37:24  “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes.
    Eze 37:25  They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever.

(1) Israel has not had a sitting king since before the common era.
    (2) Not all Jews walk in YHVH's rules and statutes.
    (3) Jews are spread worldwide. When King Messiah comes they will all dwell in Israel once more.

Since none of this has even come close to happening, the real King Messiah is still to come.

Hi Tow,
    The rejected servant who rode on the donkey came to found his Father's kingdom.
    When he returns to sit on David's throne and rule from Jerusalem you will see all these things.

When will that be Nick?

1Jn 2:18  Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

John was writing specifically to a certain group at the time, yet this hour has lasted over 1900 years. Hmmm.

Or how about this:

Heb 10:37  For, “Yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay;

“A little while”? “Will not delay”? How does that match up to 1900+ years. Looks like a delay to me.

Hi Tow,
    If you did not recognise the suffering servant when he first came how can you hope to do so when he returns?
    Surely you will mock him again and say to him to prove himself to your satisfaction.
    The jews will though.
    They will look on the one they have pierced and will mourn for him as a son.

How should I recognize him since none of what the Tanakh says will come to pass when the King Messiah comes acutally took place?

Besides, I didn't see too many mourning Jesus except his followers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    See what I mean?
    If you cannot see now what chance is there you will be less blind then?

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,14:01)
    Hi Tow,
    See what I mean?

Is it blind to see nothing where there is nothing? Jesus did not fulfill, so there is nothing to be blind about.

Your responses are nothing more than pleading, none of them refuted a single passageI have posted. Is this the best your faith has to offer?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Blind men could always claim nothing is visible.
    The deaf could say we live in a silent world.

You have denied the NT as myths and refused to accept all of the OT saying miracles are parlour tricks, so who will teach you on your terms?
    And are you interested in learning anything anyway?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 03 2008,07:09)

Hi Tow,
    See what I mean?

Is it blind to see nothing where there is nothing? Jesus did not fulfill, so there is nothing to be blind about.

Your responses are nothing more than pleading, none of them refuted a single passageI have posted. Is this the best your faith has to offer?

Hi Tow,
    There is no mutual growth without mutual faith.
    Your faith seems to be not faith but antifaith.
    Your work is to disprove God and not help anyone.

There are many sites where children play with faith.
    But do not expect to be taken seriously here.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,14:14)
    Hi Tow,

You have denied the NT as myths and refused to accept all of the OT saying miracles are parlour tricks, so who will teach you on your terms?

Yet regardless of any of this, you fail to address passages from the Tanakh which YOU hold to be true. You say both OT and GT are true, yet you can provide no refutation as to why Jesus did not fulfill the role of Jewish King Messiah.

Instead of questioning my beliefs, why don't you address these items? I know why: you can't so its better to throw out a smoke screen.

Nick Hassan :Christian Ninja

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,14:52)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 03 2008,07:09)

Hi Tow,
    See what I mean?

Hi Tow,
    There is no mutual growth without mutual faith.
    Your faith seems to be not faith but antifaith.
    Your work is to disprove God and not help anyone.

Wait, I'm confused. I didn't know you were a trinitarian. Because I am showing proof against Jesus, not G-d. Since you say I'm trying to disprove G-d, by extension you are saying you beleive Jesus is G-d.

There are many sites where children play with faith.
    But do not expect to be taken seriously here.

Then why do you keep addressing me?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 03 2008,07:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,14:14)
    Hi Tow,

Yet regardless of any of this, you fail to address passages from the Tanakh which YOU hold to be true. You say both OT and GT are true, yet you can provide no refutation as to why Jesus did not fulfill the role of Jewish King Messiah.

Instead of questioning my beliefs, why don't you address these items? I know why: you can't so its better to throw out a smoke screen.

Nick Hassan :Christian Ninja

Hi Tow,
    “..do not cast pearls before swine..”
    When you tell us you love and accept all the OT then we may be able to dialogue and both grow.
    But at present you play with things you should not touch.

Towshab
    Participant

Christian code for “I can't refute what you say so now I will run away”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Destruction and theft of faith is of the enemy but Christ came to give life in abundance.

Towshab
    Participant

Just faith Nick? Faith in what? Muslims have faith, Hindus have faith, Mormons have faith, etc. So faith is all that is needed. Well, I guess you are saying that if one has faith in something they don't need Jesus.

If a Christian converts a Jew, is that not destruction and theft of faith? I know of a Jew who left Judaism for 20 years. He became a pastor/rabbi of a messianic congregation, but he reurned to Judaism. He agrees that a Jew converting to Christianity is indeed destruction of and theft of faith.

So before you accuse me of anything you should never try to convert another. If they are an atheist or agnostic they are fair game but Christians should leave adherents of other relgions alone or they will be guilty of theft and destruction of faith.

Like I said, I would leave Christianity alone if they would leave YHVH alone.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    The Word of God is the power that converts men to the way of God.
    You should believe it rather than fiddling with human religion.

Towshab
    Participant

So your religion is a book?
    You openly admit to idol worship.
    My relationship is with G-d, yours is with a book.

Do you pray to your bible Nick? Does it have conversations with you.

Beware of those voices Nick. Who knows where they are coming from.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Accuse if you must as that is the work of your master.
    But no.
    The bible is truth and a foundation for real faith.

Towshab
    Participant

Truly? Your foundation is a book? I'd rather trust in the true rock

2Sa 22:2 He said, “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    You cannot establish for yourself a relationship with God.
    The Son is the only way to the Father.
    He said “my word is truth”

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,16:57)
    Hi Tow,
    You cannot establish for yourself a relationship with God.
    The Son is the only way to the Father.
    He said “my word is truth”

Says who? Jesus. There are no middlemen in a true relationship with G-d.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    You are not within the chosen people so how do you partake of the blessings without Christ?

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2008,17:33)
    Hi Tow,
    You are not within the chosen people so how do you partake of the blessings without Christ?

Its amazing how many times you. have to be explained these things. Christianity would have you believe it is the only way to G-d. There is no truth in that whatsoever.

Were the people of Ninevah Jews? Then why would G-d allow them to repent and turn to Him?

Do you have any proof that Job was a Jew?

The Jews have a special covenant, but YHVH is still the G-d of all flesh. The Jews were chosen to be a light to the Gentiles.

Isa 49:5 And now the LORD says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him; and that Israel might be gathered to him– for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD, and my God has become my strength–
    Isa 49:6 he says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    God ever has the sovereign choice.
    You think that choosing Him to be your God is enough?
    Your god is far too small and you are too big in your own eyes.
    The jews could find forgiveness.
    No others could bridge the gap themselves.
    Outside of the law they remain godless but for the mercy of God.

Those who try to hold on to the coattails of Noah or Moses [Jn9] will find themselves unknown to God.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account