The Real King Messiah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 01 2008,07:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2007,12:54)
    Hi Tow,
    If you knew the powerful guidance of the indwelling Law of the Spirit then you would know that, while it is possible to sin and to find forgiveness, the amazing work of the Spirit is to help and motivate us not to do so.

Your indwelling 'law' does not match G-d's Law, Torah. You might accept the 10 commandments, your might not, I do not know.

Do you think, like kenrch, that you are part of a 'spiritual Israel'? If you do, you must then follow Torah. I do not obey the many mitzvot of Torah because the covenant give through Moses is not for me unless I choose to convert.

You are so obsessed with the weakness of the human vessel you do not see the possibilities of the power of God.

And you are obsessed with attacking my character with every post to me.

I know the possibilities of G-d but you believe that if I do not see many things as G-d given, then I must disgard all. If you truly believe all of the bible, both Tanakh and GT, why are you not able to do those greater works that Jesus said you would do?

God is at work in us to will and to do.

Yes, He is. But that does not mean miracles and killing of others. It means improving our relationship with Him and our fellow man.

Hi Tow,
    Yes there are differences.
    The OT law is a law of do nots.
    It shows the negatives. It reveals sin.

The Law of the Spirit is the Law of love. It shows the positives. It reveals righteousness

The Son of Man, the messiah king, is Lord of the sabbath so you will not find him teaching it even to the Jews who asked how they should inherit the kingdom.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2007,18:57)
    Hi Tow,
    The Son of God is the messiah sent by Christ and he taught deeper of matters than the simple understandings shown to the chosen people.

Oh, so G-d left His chosen people out, and brought some new mystery messiah? And what is “The Son of God is the messiah sent by Christ”? I thought the messiah in Christianity was the christ? Getting into the new years celebrations too early Nick? Too much hooch is not a good thing.

You need to hear him.

Why? I'm not into mythology.

So evil spirits are another thing expurgated from your own bible?
    It will surely be a short one.

Show me such evil spirits in Tanakh. They are absent. So I don't have to remove anything. Instead, Christianity tries to insert them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    He came in Christ to the people chosen by Him but they rejected him and killed him.
    A remnant people recognised in Christ the love and power of the Father.
    God tests all in a crucible of faith.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2007,19:27)
    Hi Tow,
    Yes there are differences.
    The OT law is a law of do nots.
    It shows the negatives. It reveals sin.

Ah 4000 years of negative, now 2000 years of positive. Those Jews must have felt so down trodden for 4 millenia.

So while I disbelieve some things about Tanakh, you have no idea what it is about. Why bother?

The Law of the Spirit is the Law of love. It shows the positives. It reveals righteousness

So are you saying there was no love for 4000 years?

The Son of Man, the messiah king, is Lord of the sabbath so you will not find him teaching it even to the Jews who asked how they should inherit the kingdom.

Sorry, but this thread is about King Messiah and you have not shown one single shred of evidence beside your opinion that Jesus is King Messiah. So you must not be talking about Jesus here.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI tow,
    You must have missed it.
    1Sa 16:14 Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a harmful spirit from the LORD tormented him.
    Do you prefer the psychological answers of men?

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,00:46)
    Hi Tow,
    He came in Christ to the people chosen by Him but they rejected him and killed him.

Prove they rejected him. To do this, you must show he actually qualified in order for him to be rejected. Use Tanakh.

A remnant of people who did not know Tanakh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    No problem.
    You do not accept the Christ sent by God and want another one.
    You are on a popular path there but the wider road does not always lead to the best place.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,00:48)
    HI tow,
    You must have missed it.
    1Sa 16:14 Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a harmful spirit from the LORD tormented him.

So now your god has demons? Your god is the god of this world (you know who that is)!

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,00:50)
    Hi Tow,
    No problem.
    You do not accept the Christ sent by God and want another one.
    You are on a popular path there but the wider road does not always lead to the best place.

You're right Nick, I want another one: the one spoken of in Tanakh. Since you accept another one, then you do not accept your OT as truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 01 2008,17:52)

HI tow,
    You must have missed it.
    1Sa 16:14  Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a harmful spirit from the LORD tormented him.

So now your god has demons? Your god is the god of this world (you know who that is)!

Hi Tow,
    If you accepted the truth of Job you would know how God sends and allows spirits to affect the lives of men. God is God.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,01:09)

HI tow,
    You must have missed it.

Hi Tow,
    If you accepted the truth of Job you would know how God sends and allows spirits to affect the lives of men. God is God.

Are these demons? If so, they are in heaven too according to Tanakh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    You have not seen the works of God done through Jesus, and since you do not accept those even done in the OT it is not surprising.
    You did not see the resurrected Christ as over 500 did so do not believe he is the one who was not allowed by God to be held in the grip of death.
    It is blessed to not see and yet believe.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 01 2008,18:11)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,01:09)

HI tow,
    You must have missed it.
    1Sa 16:14  Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a harmful spirit from the LORD tormented him.

Hi Tow,

Are these demons? If so, they are in heaven too according to Tanakh.

Hi Tow,
    No. Demons are of earth and their leader is beezebub it seems.
    They all serve the god of this world in the well organised kingdom of darkness.
    They are beings without bodies that live in dry places and try to enter the bodies of men.
    Satan has access to heaven and earth as Job 1-2 shows and there are principalities and powers that are under his authority and oppress poor old man.
    Indeed one third of the angels in heaven are in rebellion against God and are to be thrown to earth as Revelation shows.
    It is wonderful to be able to join the kingdom of light and serve the king we know will win.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 01 2008,17:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,00:46)
    Hi Tow,

Prove they rejected him. To do this, you must show he actually qualified in order for him to be rejected. Use Tanakh.

A remnant of people who did not know Tanakh.

Hi Tow,
    God attested to the messiah as His Son and did many works of loving power through him. It is recorded in amazing and consistent detail in the sacred gospels and the letters and recorded Acts of the apostles. But of course you cannot hear these words.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,01:13)
    Hi Tow,
    You have not seen the works of God done through Jesus, and since you do not accept those even done in the OT it is not surprising.

Mr. Twister. That should be your new username. Even though you're a mod here, I wonder if I can get Heaven to change your username to reflect what your purpose here is?

You are like a broken record. You have repeated this same sentiment now so many times it is old. I know why you do it: to keep threads alive, pad your post count, and attempt to frustrate me. Since you have no real defense against the fact that Jesus was NOT the King Messiah, you constantly repeat that I disbelieve certain parts of Tanakh. People know this already. Yet you hope that by ruining this thread with your constant barrage on me of the same thing with different wording that you will cover-up the reality of Jesus' failure.

If that is what it takes, your faith and that of other Christians is based on a false foundation.

I am PMing Heaven and asking him to have you stop harass me. You would think as a mod here you would try to keep people on topic but instead your purpose is to be biased and try to cover up.

You did not see the resurrected Christ as over 500 did so do not believe he is the one who was not allowed by God to be held in the grip of death.

500 people did not see the resurrected Christ. Paul made up the resurrection of Christ and started a rumor that people took and ran with. They didn't have youtube back then so such lies were easy to spread.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,01:26)
    Hi Tow,
    God attested to the messiah as His Son and did many works of loving power through him.

Which god though? Please show me a single isntance of YHVH in the GT if you want to say Jesus' father is YHVH.

It is recorded in amazing and consistent detail in the sacred gospels and the letters and recorded Acts of the apostles. But of course you cannot hear these words.

I cannot hear them because I pick which fiction I enjoy. I do not enjoy the GT because it is boring fiction.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    You say
    “If that is what it takes, your faith and that of other Christians is based on a false foundation.”

Our foundation is obedience to the truth of the whole Word of God enlivened by the Spirit of God.

You say we are wrong to be so based.

But what do you offer?

You deny the truth of the NT,
    accept small pieces of the history of the OT
    And deny the power of God shown through the work of the Spirit.

Come back when you have something useful.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 02 2008,00:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 01 2008,01:13)
    Hi Tow,

Mr. Twister. That should be your new username. Even though you're a mod here, I wonder if I can get Heaven to change your username to reflect what your purpose here is?

You are like a broken record. You have repeated this same sentiment now so many times it is old. I know why you do it: to keep threads alive, pad your post count, and attempt to frustrate me. Since you have no real defense against the fact that Jesus was NOT the King Messiah, you constantly repeat that  I disbelieve certain parts of Tanakh. People know this already. Yet you hope that by ruining this thread with your constant barrage on me of the same thing with different wording that you will cover-up the reality of Jesus' failure.

If that is what it takes, your faith and that of other Christians is based on a false foundation.

I am PMing Heaven and asking him to have you stop harass me. You would think as a mod here you would try to keep people on topic but instead your purpose is to be biased and try to cover up.

500 people did not see the resurrected Christ. Paul made up the resurrection of Christ and started a rumor that people took and ran with. They didn't have youtube back then so such lies were easy to spread.

Hi Tow,
    So the NT is lies?
    The OT is full of parlour tricks?
    This thread is about the messiah King Jesus.

Why attack the faith of others when your own is so weak?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Better turn your horse around and dash home.
    Your house of straw is burning.

Towshab
    Participant

Another indication of the coming of the King Messiah is the following:

Mal 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.
    Mal 4:6 And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.”

Has this happened? No. Christianity tries to say John the Baptist was Elijah but John denies this (John 1:21).

Plus, what of Mal 4:6? John the Baptist did not bring families together and Jesus said he would do the opposite

Luk 12:51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.
    Luk 12:52 For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three.
    Luk 12:53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account