The Real King Messiah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 29 2007,12:53)
    What will the King Messiah accomplish and fulfill?

(1) Build the 3rd Temple (Eze 37:26-28, Mic 4:1).

(2) Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isa 43:5-6, Isa 27:12-13 & 11:12).

(3) Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. (Isa 2:4, Isa 11:6, Micah 4:3)

(4) Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. (Isa 11:9, Isa 40:5, Jer 31:31-34, Zec 14:9, Zep 3:9).

(5) Be a descendant of King David and his son Solomon (Is 11:1, Jer 23:5, Eze 34:23-24, 2 Sam 7:12-14, 1 Chr 17:11)

(6) Will not lead people to disobey Torah (Deu 13:1-4).

Has anyone fulfilled even a single one of these? Not yet. Much less all six. This includes Jesus of Nazareth, Theudas (Acts 5:36), Judas the Galilean (Acts 5:37), Benjamin the Egyptian, Menachem, or Simeon Bar Kochba. What do all of these men have in common? They died by crucifixion and they claimed to be the King Messiah.

Untill heaven and earth pass, not one jot or one tittle will pass from the Torah, till ALL is fulfilled.

Ye'shua IS the Messiah and you and other with your stiff necks will be sorry on the Last Great Day of you do not repent from your high-minded, self centered attitudes and believe the Torah which prooves that Ye'shua IS the Messiah and the SOn of Elohim.

The temple is not a temple built with hands.

Israel is becoming Jewish so to speak. His sheep believe and obey.

I haven't been sick since I began following Ye'shua and my prayers for healing for others are answered. The only thing I hate is lawlessness!

The things that have been revealed to me through my belief in Ye'shua would most certainly unite all His people!

Ye'shua the son of Mary who is the daughter of Joseph and so on until we get to David.

Ye'shua upheld Torah! It is the GREEK Jesus who does not, and he is just an imagined person, over a long period of time, who took the real Ye'shua and changed His Set-apart Name and the Set-apart moedim to create a false “religion” called Christianity. The only thing sure in Christianity is VARIETY, and emptiness!!

Do not follow after man Tow. Some day I pray your eyes will be opened. That will be a day to remember, like PASSOVER.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Jan. 16 2008,02:33)

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 29 2007,12:53)
    What will the King Messiah accomplish and fulfill?

(1) Build the 3rd Temple (Eze 37:26-28, Mic 4:1).

(2) Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isa 43:5-6, Isa 27:12-13 & 11:12).

(3) Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. (Isa 2:4, Isa 11:6, Micah 4:3)

(4) Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. (Isa 11:9, Isa 40:5, Jer 31:31-34, Zec 14:9, Zep 3:9).

(5) Be a descendant of King David and his son Solomon (Is 11:1, Jer 23:5, Eze 34:23-24, 2 Sam 7:12-14, 1 Chr 17:11)

(6) Will not lead people to disobey Torah (Deu 13:1-4).

Has anyone fulfilled even a single one of these? Not yet. Much less all six. This includes Jesus of Nazareth, Theudas (Acts 5:36), Judas the Galilean (Acts 5:37), Benjamin the Egyptian, Menachem, or Simeon Bar Kochba. What do all of these men have in common? They died by crucifixion and they claimed to be the King Messiah.

Untill heaven and earth pass, not one jot or one tittle will pass from the Torah, till ALL is fulfilled.

Ye'shua IS the Messiah and you and other with your stiff necks will be sorry on the Last Great Day of you do not repent from your high-minded, self centered attitudes and believe the Torah which prooves that Ye'shua IS the Messiah and the SOn of Elohim.

So if Torah proves he is King Messiah, I assume your proof text will be forthcoming?

The temple is not a temple built with hands.

Tell that to Ezekiel. He seemed to think it would be (Eze 40-44).

Israel is becoming Jewish so to speak. His sheep believe and obey.

I haven't been sick since I began following Ye'shua and my prayers for healing for others are answered. The only thing I hate is lawlessness!

Surely you are not a “name-it-claim-it” Christian are you? Do you believe in the prosperity doctrine?

The things that have been revealed to me through my belief in Ye'shua would most certainly unite all His people!

Then why haven't you been sharing it because they are quite splintered it seems.

Ye'shua the son of Mary who is the daughter of Joseph and so on until we get to David.

Wait, Mary was Joseph's daughter AND husband? Ewwww…

Ye'shua upheld Torah! It is the GREEK Jesus who does not, and he is just an imagined person, over a long period of time, who took the real Ye'shua and changed His Set-apart Name and the Set-apart moedim to create a false “religion” called Christianity. The only thing sure in Christianity is VARIETY, and emptiness!!

You got that right sister!

Do not follow after man Tow. Some day I pray your eyes will be opened. That will be a day to remember, like PASSOVER.

Did man write the GT, Laurel? Because I'm going by that book to disprove Jesus' claims. What book do you read to get all of your information? Or have you chunked the bible and remain led by the spirit alone? Because if you have, you're not much different than me, a deist. The only difference is you believe in some form of Jesus although I'm not able to see where you got your information of who he is.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,13:57)
    Hi not3,
    Billy Graham, the mason, taught a form of salvation that is not written.
    Should men have revered him as they did?

Take time and go through all the protesting challenges to Christ and you will see that the wisdom of God is greater than their rebellion and your decision was the right one even if you are never in command of all knowledge.

What did he teach but his own interpretation of the same bible you read? Seems he came much closer to being able to claim doing the works of Jesus than you ever will, and yet you criticize him.

Christians often eat their own. Perfect example, right here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    We are not meant to teach our own interpretation.
    We are meant to let the witnessing verses prove the ones we wish to teach.
    There are three gospels and they all witness to each other while John adds wisdom to his account.

2Cor 13
    In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,16:52)
    Hi Tow,
    We are not meant to teach our own interpretation.
    We are meant to let the witnessing verses prove the ones we wish to teach.
    There are three gospels and they all witness to each other while John adds wisdom to his account.

2Cor 13
    In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Then why do you debate people if you are not supporting your own intepretation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    We, in Christ, are all working towards understanding and can learn from each other.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 17 2008,09:59)
    Hi tow,
    We, in Christ, are all working towards understanding and can learn from each other.

Galatians 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Doing Good to All

Galatians 6:1-5

1 Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3 If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, 5 for each one should carry his own load.

:)

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,16:59)
    Hi tow,

So are you saying Billy Graham is not in Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Who knows?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    You Quote
    Isaiah 9:6-7 [6] For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. … 700 B.C.

Christians want to claim that this is Jesus, when in reality it is King Hezekiah.

RIGHT!
    Good old King Hez
    Sounds like the man.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,18:51)
    Hi tow,
    Who knows?

Well, you acted as if you knew when you typed

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 15 2008,13:57)
    Hi not3,
    Billy Graham, the mason, taught a form of salvation that is not written.
    Should men have revered him as they did?

Take time and go through all the protesting challenges to Christ and you will see that the wisdom of God is greater than their rebellion and your decision was the right one even if you are never in command of all knowledge.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    I know your propensity to jump to conclusions but you shouldn't.

Towshab
    Participant

No nick, you know my propensity to point out fallacies. I caught you and now you want to evade.

Towshab
    Participant

Seriously Nick, how many have you lead to Christ vs the number that have been lead by Billy Graham? So why would you want to judge someone who has increased Christendom?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    You say
    “But here’s an oddity: it says in the Christian translations that this person is to be called “Everlasting Father”. What did Jesus say?

=================================
    Mat 23:9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.”

Did he call himself father?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow
    “Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I see no “Prince of Peace” in that statement. So no, Isa 9:6 is definitely NOT about Jesus.”

Christ gives his brothers peace and he will bring peace to the earth under his rule.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,19:56)
    Hi tow,
    You say
    “But here’s an oddity: it says in the Christian translations that this person is to be called “Everlasting Father”. What did Jesus say?

Mat 23:9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.”

Did he call himself father?

No, so are you a Christian who is willing to say Is 9:6 is NOT about Jesus?

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,19:57)
    Hi tow
    “Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I see no “Prince of Peace” in that statement. So no, Isa 9:6 is definitely NOT about Jesus.”

Interesting….Nick says

Christ gives his brothers peace and he will bring peace to the earth under his rule.

Jesus says

Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Am I supposed to believe Nick or Jesus? Shall we make a poll?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    “The word the Christian translators use for “virgin” in this verse is “almah”, which means “young woman”. Were you aware that Isaiah used the word “virgin” 4 times in Isaiah (23:12, 37:22, 47:1, 62:5)? Each time it was the proper Hebrew word “bethulah”. Now, if Isaiah knows the right word for virgin and uses it 4 times, why would he use a different word for “virgin” here?

Also, Jesus was his name, not Immanuel. And how can being a virgin be a sign to the people? How many people knew she was a virgin? Who could prove it? This is what Strong’s says about Immanuel:
    H6005
    עמּנוּאל
    ‛immânû'êl
    im-maw-noo-ale'
    From H5973 and H410 with suffix pronoun inserted; with us (is) God; Immanuel, a name of Isaiah’s son: – Immanuel.

So if you are saying that Isa 7:14 is about Mary, Isaiah’s wife must have been a virgin too.”

Not so.
    God preferred to reveal in the NT that Mary was a virgin.
    It would not fit in the Ot if that detail had been given.
    It was essential for establishing parentage that Mary was a virgin.
    The NT reveals the fullness of the OT.
    The NT is equally the Word of God.
    It is sufficient proof to believers.
    God was indeed with us in Christ as reflected in 1 Tim 3.16.
    It is shortsighted to expect it to be his given name.

Son of Light
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 17 2008,13:08)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 16 2008,19:57)
    Hi tow
    “Mat 10:34  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Interesting….Nick says

Jesus says

Mat 10:34  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Am I supposed to believe Nick or Jesus? Shall we make a poll?

be fair Tow, that verse is discussing division as the followers of jesus are hated for following him. even your own friends and family may hate you, which causes division.

a sword of division not for slaying.

Jesus also says he who lives by the sword dies by it.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account