The Real King Messiah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Hang about and you may see the complete fulfillment of these things.
    But without the light of the whole bible I wonder if you would.
    You would just say another imposter doing parlour tricks.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Repeat posts are spam and are deleted.

Towshab
    Participant

If that is so, your post count should be around 300-400. Most of your posts are the same idea, different words.

I only repeat them because you constantly try oto bury the topic of the thread in your constant twists.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Pleased the wax in your ears is melting.

Towshab
    Participant

Uh, Nick, I read with my eyes. My ears have nothing to do with it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Interesting.
    Men love believing what they see.
    However Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God..

Towshab
    Participant

Odd, I've given you the word of G-d in all of these threads and you don't seem to have faith in what they say.

Towshab
    Participant

Another sign of the messianic age, and what Gentiles (mostly Christians) can look forward too:

Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.
    Jer 16:20 Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?
    Jer 16:21 Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know my hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is the LORD

Towshab
    Participant

The Jewish Messiah:

Isa 2:4 He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

The Christian god-man:

Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 05 2008,13:25)
    The Jewish Messiah:

Isa 2:4  He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

The Christian god-man:

Mat 10:34  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Tow You are so ignorant. Is.2:4 is for the time of the millenium and not for now. While
    Math. 10:34 Is for right now

You give scriptures and don't even know what it is about. That shows that you do not have God's Holy Spirit and you need to repent and belief. But i do not see that in your near future you are to selfish.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Ignorance is best kept to yourself.
    God is awesome.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Jan. 04 2008,21:14)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 05 2008,13:25)
    The Jewish Messiah:

Isa 2:4 He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

The Christian god-man:

Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Tow You are so ignorant.

Careful, you might overwhelm me with that infamous Christian love.

Is.2:4 is for the time of the millenium and not for now. While
    Math. 10:34 Is for right now

No, sorry. Christianity tries to say Jesus was King Messiah. Is 2:4 applies to the messianic age. Since this did not take place during Jesus' life and he said he came to bring a sword and not peace, he actually opposed the purpose of the Messiah: to usher in world peace.

You give scriptures and don't even know what it is about.

No, I know what they are about. You, on the other hand, read them with Christian glasses on. Christians take the Hebrew scriptures and twist them to mean what they want them to. You should be ashamed but you are not. You are proud and haughty.

That shows that you do not have God's Holy Spirit and you need to repent and belief. But i do not see that in your near future you are to selfish.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Selfish? Christianity is selfish. Its all about what the Christian will get.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2008,21:59)
    Hi tow,
    Ignorance is best kept to yourself.

Nick Hassan, master of “do as I say, not as I do”.

Towshab
    Participant

Christians try to say Isaiah 53 is about Jesus, yet neither Jesus nor his apostles tried to make the same claim. The same could be said of Isa 9:6.

Look over Isaiah 53. All of it speaks of a rejected and despised person. Yet the stripes of this person heals those who despise him. I must ask, how does this fit Christian theology? Because according to Christian doctrine, one must believe in Jesus to be “healed”. How can one believe in someone as lord and yet in turn despise that person?

So really, how does Isa 53 fit Jesus in light of Christian theology?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    So it is only so if the disciples quoted it?
    This is not a churchianity dogma site.

Towshab
    Participant

No, but you didn't answer the rest of the post I see.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 08 2008,08:05)
    Christians try to say Isaiah 53 is about Jesus, yet neither Jesus nor his apostles tried to make the same claim. The same could be said of Isa 9:6.

Look over Isaiah 53. All of it speaks of a rejected and despised person. Yet the stripes of this person heals those who despise him. I must ask, how does this fit Christian theology? Because according to Christian doctrine, one must believe in Jesus to be “healed”. How can one believe in someone as lord and yet in turn despise that person?

Hi Tow,
    My thoughts for what they are worth.
    Christ was despised and whipped and killed because of the complaints by the Jews.
    Because of that suffering and death, eternal healing is accessible to all through faith in him.
    All can repent and be reborn of water and the Spirit have our relationship with God healed.
    His brothers too can continue to work in his name bringing physical healing to those of faith.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 07 2008,18:52)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 08 2008,08:05)

Hi Tow,
    My thoughts for what they are worth.
    Christ was despised and whipped and killed because of the complaints by the Jews.

Wrong, your god wanted him killed. The Jews were just pawns. Remember John 3:16?

Because of that suffering and death, eternal healing is accessible to all through faith in him.

Isa 53 says nothing of the healing coming through faith in him. It speaks of healing from his suffering. So in essence, according to Isa 53, its not necessary to believe in Jesus to receive the healing. Sorry if this does not agree with Christian theology, but Christians are the ones saying Isa 53 is about Jesus.

All can repent and be reborn of water and the Spirit have our relationship with God healed.

Sorry, but Isa 53 says nothing of having to be reborn. Unless Isa 53 is NOT about Jesus?

His brothers too can continue to work in his name bringing physical healing to those of faith.

Huh?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Nothing happens outside the will of God.
    It was the will of God that he died but that absolves nobody who was involved.
    You presumptuously read too much into Is 53 not knowing the wisdom of God.
    Because of his suffering things like healing followed.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 07 2008,20:08)
    Hi Tow,
    Nothing happens outside the will of God.
    It was the will of God that he died but that absolves nobody who was involved.

Why not? That's a manipulative god you have there Nick. I guess Jews were the fall-guy?

You presumptuously read too much into Is 53 not knowing the wisdom of God.

Pot, meet kettle.

Because of his suffering things like healing followed.

Why did it stop?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account