The rapture on July 7, 2007? (777)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

The final fulfillment of Tabernacles will be on a national scale, not an individual scale, that was fulfilled durring Passover.

Tabernacles ultimately is YHWH dwelling among us. As it will be in the renewed heaven and on the renewed earth.

Ths sacrifice for sins in the old covenant was completed, but in the new covenant it reminds us of our Messiah and what He did for us, and to repent for our sins now and keep the commands. Keeping the commands and staying free from sin is a conscious thing we do every day. Tabernacles is also a time of fellowship for all who believe. Women and children were to go to Tabernacles every 7th year along with the men who went every year three times a year, to hear the reading of the entire Torah. Today I can see this would still be a good idea.

We keep the Feasts to show our Father that it is Him we worship and no other, since they are His Feasts, and His appointed times, and not the man-made feastivals that He has no part of. Keeping the Feasts IS part of the 4th commandment. Under the old covanant it reminded Israel that they were set free from the bondage of Equpt and Eqypts pagen worship system. Under the new covenant it remins us of the old and the freedom from pagen customs like X-mas and Easter. So if you still celebrate X-mas and Easter it is because you do not yet understand or celebrate His Feasts.

elaine1809
    Participant

HI LAUREL: I thought we were not under the law anymore. The only thing Jesus order us to do is celebrate his memorial the passing of the bread and the wine. I do not celebrate pagan holydays. What do you think about birthdays?

elaine1809
    Participant

Laurel 1 thes 5 :4 says:[bUT you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that that dayshould overtake you as it would thieves,]verse 5 [for you all are sons of light and sons of day.We belong neither to night nor to darkness.] ON verse 6 it says: [SO, THEN, LET US NOT SLEEP ON AS THE REST DO, BUT LET US STAY AWAKE AND KEEp OUR SENSES]
    yOU ARE ASSUMING that the reason why is not going to overtake us is because we will know the date. that is an assumption base on these few verses. what I understand is that they would not be undertaken because they are not in the dark meaning: they follow jesus or God they walk with GOD they follow the TRUTH so they dont have to WORRY when the DAY comes, they have nothing to hide because they walk in rightousness. if the reaL meaning was that they KNOW the day, then it will be A CONTRADICTION TO OTHER PARTS IN THE SCRIPTURES WHERE IT SAYS VERY CLEARLY[MEANING NO ROOM FOR ASSUMPTIONS] THAT OF THE HOUR AND THE DAY NOBODY WILL KNOW BUT THE FATHER .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E1,
    Not knowing the day nor the hour
    means we can still know the season and the year and the month and the week.

There is a Jewish feast that no one knows the day of because it is decided by which day the sun rises and the first rays of sunlight are seen. Some would suggest that it is likely to be on this feast that Jesus returns.

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Nick

You are correct. God will gather those to himself when he returns. No man know the day or the hour.

Steven

elaine1809
    Participant

is not a DAY for GOD different than a day for humans? I am just wondering

elaine1809
    Participant

Laurel: Did Jesus celebrated this tabernacle festivals? I am totally clueless about it I just went to the WIKIPEDIA to read about it. was not these part of the old testament?:D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ July 30 2007,03:09)
    The final fulfillment of Tabernacles will be on a national scale, not an individual scale, that was fulfilled durring Passover.

Tabernacles ultimately is YHWH dwelling among us. As it will be in the renewed heaven and on the renewed earth.

Ths sacrifice for sins in the old covenant was completed, but in the new covenant it reminds us of our Messiah and what He did for us, and to repent for our sins now and keep the commands. Keeping the commands and staying free from sin is a conscious thing we do every day. Tabernacles is also a time of fellowship for all who believe. Women and children were to go to Tabernacles every 7th year along with the men who went every year three times a year, to hear the reading of the entire Torah. Today I can see this would still be a good idea.

We keep the Feasts to show our Father that it is Him we worship and no other, since they are His Feasts, and His appointed times, and not the man-made feastivals that He has no part of. Keeping the Feasts IS part of the 4th commandment. Under the old covanant it reminded Israel that they were set free from the bondage of Equpt and Eqypts pagen worship system. Under the new covenant it remins us of the old and the freedom from pagen customs like X-mas and Easter. So if you still celebrate X-mas and Easter it is because you do not yet understand or celebrate His Feasts.

Keeping the Feasts IS part of the 4th commandment.

The “weekly Sabbath” is God's day. The weekly Sabbath has NOTHING to do with Annual Sabbaths.

Their are NO food, No drink, No months or “weeks of Sabbaths”. But you are right when you keep the forth commandment you are declaring Jehovah as creator and God.

We keep the Sabbath because we want too. We want to please Him it is SEPARATE from the sacrifical laws that Jesus fulfilled, LUKE 24:44.

Burnt offerings and scape goats pointed to Christ. That law was a school master teaching us of the First coming of the Messiah. IS Jesus the Messiah? Then we no longer “have” to keep the law that pointed to His coming. We are no longer under a tutor Jesus being the fulfillment of the law that pointed to Him.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

We are cleansed of sin by the lamb of God! Why would we have to keep the “rituals” that went along with the sacrifice that Jesus fulfilled?

The law you keep was placed outside the ark and NOT with the law God wrote which were placed on the INSIDE of the ark.

If I keep the law that Jesus fulfilled then “to me” I am rejecting what Jesus did in fulfilling the sacrifice for my sins.

IHN&L,

Ken

elaine1809
    Participant

Why Jesus did not say to keep it? He was telling us what to keep doing but he did not mentioned that

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ July 31 2007,12:10)
    Why Jesus did not say to keep it?  He was telling us what to keep doing but he did not mentioned that

Where is the Sabbath day forth commandment changed or done away with?
    Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

*Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Jesus made the law of God spiritual. He did not do away with His Father's law.

And remember when Jesus says “if you love me you keep my commandments” it is NOT the Son of man speaking but the Father.

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

IHN&L,

Ken

elaine1809
    Participant

ok I am .. I feel .. really stupid … I have to admit that I really did not remember the ten commandments! I mean some of them, actually I did not remember ever knowing the commandment on the sabath! How come must religions dont keep it? Did JESUS keep it or celebrated the festivals?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ July 31 2007,13:07)
    ok I am .. I feel .. really stupid … I  have to admit that I really did not remember the ten commandments! I mean some of them, actually I did not remember ever knowing the commandment on the sabath! How come must religions dont keep it?  Did JESUS keep it or celebrated the festivals?

You are not stupid, just deceived as we all are :).

Jesus fulfilled the ritual sacrificial law of Moses.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jesus made the ten commandment law “spiritual”.

Mat 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
    Mat 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Jesus magnified the law and gave it's deepest meaning.

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

So it is with the Sabbath we are to keep it spiritually and not by the letter of the Old Testament Law but rather the New Testament Spiritual Law of God.

God bless you as you seek Truth.

IHN&L,

Ken

elaine1809
    Participant

Thanks for the info:) How do we keep it spiritually?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ July 31 2007,13:57)
    Thanks for the info:)   How do we keep it spiritually?

Worship! Spend the whole day with the Father. No one can spend a whole day with the Father on the Days that were created for work.

I'm not saying that we “only” walk with God on the Sabbath but on the Sabbath THAT'S ALL WE DO. We are relieved of our normal duties that we do on the other six.

Can we keep any day? God made, separated, and made Holy the seventh day. No one can do that but God. Certainly not the Pope :laugh:

The Sabbath is a delight and not a burden. It's Father's day every week! :)

IHN&L,

Ken

elaine1809
    Participant

saturday or sunday? sorry for so many silly questions:D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ July 31 2007,14:19)
    saturday or sunday? sorry for so many silly questions:D

Which day is the seventh day? Which day is the first day of the week? Some people think that Monday is the first day because the way the “world' is geared. But Sunday is the first day and Saturday is the seventh day Sabbath.

elaine1809
    Participant

Thank you:laugh:

elaine1809
    Participant

I meant :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ July 30 2007,02:39)
    Yet it has to be a date and time, that all who have guessed what date and time were wrong.

Then we should compile a list and get people to submit the dates and then through elimination, see what we end up with.

Sounds about as vain as creating a formula or diagram to explain God.

If we ended up with 1 day that no one thought of, then it would now be thought of.

OK, it's bed time.

cya

Mr. Steve
    Participant

Romans 14:5

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account